• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I've been using Valter. The more fliers, the better! Training my +Atk Est now :P

I just remember theres no Flier on CYL

....actually no Armor either. Lilina Armor next CYL confirmed, and would suck because lol Ostian Armor Knights

I've had a *5 Rebecca (+HP/Res) since she came out but I never really used her all that "seriously". Ironically, she won me my first 100k at the last Trials. That out of the way, I kind of enjoy her as a character and I feel like somewhat investing on her. I'm a little lazy, but I'm thinking of something along the lines of LD2 (a quick Atk/Spd boost), battling in-between a Breaker or QR (so she can at least counterkill someone like Nino while avoiding getting doubled) and for skills, I'll likely go with Moonbow since I have a lot of that and it's consistent.

I don't know, what do you guys think. Her initial Darting Blow really aids her Spd, but it doesn't exactly get her to doubling enemies consistently (or hitting hard enough to 2HKO). Another very easy one is simply LD2/Fury > Swordbreaker, but I haven't had one of those in (literally) months.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Say that all you want. A certain someone made the soundtrack of his life your motto, and he got blown to bits! Lucina will be Elynminated.

His sacrifice was not in vain. All that matters is that my waifu Lin survived.

There is always hope! Even if there is almost none, just that tiny little bit counts! Lucina did not give up when Grima was resurrected, so neither will Lucina fans give up on her during her darkest Voting Gauntlet hour!

1 hour ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I've had a 5* Cordelia I've been wanting to sack for months because her art is hideous and I don't like her enough as a character to keep her, and finally finally! I have given her galeforce to CLY Ike! I am going to have stupid fun with this. 

For arena points right? 

5 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Hide contents

Z3niPHU.jpg

Been meaning to do this for a while. Not going to lie, feels good.

I want to make something of Clarisse at some point. This might be a good template, but I think I'd rather not give her a Brave Bow.

True Archer Emblem team of Brave Klein, horse Lyn, CC Gordin/Leon and debuffer Clarisse! (...Is it bad I really want to sac a future Takumi to this?)

7 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Hide contents

Z3niPHU.jpg

Been meaning to do this for a while. Not going to lie, feels good.

I'm only now noticing, but...

Clarisse's skirt is WAY WAY WAAAAAAY shorter than it is in the very little NMotE art there is of her.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/c/ca/Kuraine_Artbook.png/revision/latest?cb=20101224063921

We are talking nonexistent here.

Edited by Xenomata

I've spent 4-5 Stamina Potions today, but I've gotten CYL Lyn, Roy, and soon to be Ike all to level 40.  Gotta squeeze every last bit of SP out of today.  Unexpected day off work turned out okay.

I swear the game is messing with me at this point. 3 pulls-worth (full, full, 2, 3) and I got 3 five stars for blue, red and green but they were Peri, Leo & Soren respectively. ANd I just got done training a 4* Soren. Ah well, 5*s are 5*s.

Speaking of I finally upgraded my Zephiel, partially so I can steal that infernal narcian strat i saw the other day. Training goes leagues faster when you use 3 dancers to support. Bringing along my three (three! this is ridiculous!) Ninians for HM purposes. The traininer tower quests encouraging constant repeated plays & SP weekend also means he has 828 SP at level 30. So that's nice. I'll probably finally buy his full suite of life & death; lower the defense isn't something i enjoy but it's handy to have around just in case i guess.

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I want to make something of Clarisse at some point. This might be a good template, but I think I'd rather not give her a Brave Bow.

True Archer Emblem team of Brave Klein, horse Lyn, CC Gordin/Leon and debuffer Clarisse! (...Is it bad I really want to sac a future Takumi to this?)

bit of an update

I've had a similiar idea, but it was more of a colourless team in general. Composed of two archers that would run in different directions, like a strong Brave + Death Blow user (Gordin and Leon really are your best bets at that) and the other would run a "Quad" setup (Setsuna is arguably the best non-Cordelia for this). Clarisse seemed to have built an in-between of the two, since she almost always 2HKO's the faster ones (and Swordbreaker definitiely puts Lucina, Ryoma & Ike to sleep). The other two members would've been a dagger user of choice (likely Kagero, since her Atk carries her above infantry slaying) as well as a dedicated healer (also an indirect buffer/debuffer in the likes of their staff, Balms and possibly a Threaten + Savage Blow to boot). Basically, Azama.

CC Gordin is actually a great idea, because he's so disgustingly tanky. So tanky, that the only real reliable way to kill him is through Brave-Quadding or having a mage take him out (which he ironically covers somewhat decently, tanks to Vantage so keep that in mind).

11 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I'm only now noticing, but...

Clarisse's skirt is WAY WAY WAAAAAAY shorter than it is in the very little NMotE art there is of her.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/c/ca/Kuraine_Artbook.png/revision/latest?cb=20101224063921

We are talking nonexistent here.

I don't see anything off that I haven't seen in FE, already. It's relatively tame, to me.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've spent 4-5 Stamina Potions today, but I've gotten CYL Lyn, Roy, and soon to be Ike all to level 40.  Gotta squeeze every last bit of SP out of today.  Unexpected day off work turned out okay.

I spent a whole extra potion (first being to fulfill Narcian Infernal) to get Clarisse up just now. Finished the last two levels on the Arena. Definitely fun.

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

If I ever get Clarisse, I won't use her at all. I already have Klein who is so much better.

I've been meaning to use her before she even came out. Didn't have much of a real "main" archer to begin with, so she actually filled that role rather well for the whole time she's been a *4.

fc4dadb31b83f43a14941698404a131d6a531a4e

02b95d0833b19f1539b9eabecc39a6d6ef933fff

*She has an Hone Atk vs. Hector, which literally equals what her Atk looks like at *5 with a Seal.

Archers like her, Klein, Takume and Jeorge apparently have very similiar offensive statspreads, but apparently Clarisse's +1-2 Spd slightly edges out that difference. Klein only really has a good base kit going, to which I might even consider giving it to Gordin (same Atk, but a lot tankier).

1 minute ago, r_n said:

I swear the game is messing with me at this point. 3 pulls-worth (full, full, 2, 3) and I got 3 five stars for blue, red and green but they were Peri, Leo & Soren respectively. ANd I just got done training a 4* Soren. Ah well, 5*s are 5*s.

Speaking of I finally upgraded my Zephiel, partially so I can steal that infernal narcian strat i saw the other day. Training goes leagues faster when you use 3 dancers to support. Bringing along my three (three! this is ridiculous!) Ninians for HM purposes. The traininer tower quests encouraging constant repeated plays & SP weekend also means he has 828 SP at level 30. So that's nice. I'll probably finally buy his full suite of life & death; lower the defense isn't something i enjoy but it's handy to have around just in case i guess.

I've found that 2 Dancer and a Healer works a bit better.  With 3 Dancers, I often had my unit get too beat up to quite finish the map themselves a lot of the time.

Just now, Soul~! said:

I don't see anything off that I haven't seen in FE, already. It's relatively tame, to me.

It's usually a little longer though, and Clarisse is already compensating for such with her sock, things and boots.