• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I just saw this on the Nintendo Mobile channel: 

Did anyone already mention Black Knight being a potential GHB or did I just miss all the news?

There have been a few posts about it earlier, as well as a thread about it.

Given that Ike is fighting him in what looks like an FE9 Ch11 map, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that he's getting a GHB, probably later this month. Another armor is exactly what I need, especially another Distant Counter armor, so I'm happy about this.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

There have been a few posts about it earlier, as well as a thread about it.

Given that Ike is fighting him in what looks like an FE9 Ch11 map, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that he's getting a GHB, probably later this month. Another armor is exactly what I need, especially another Distant Counter armor, so I'm happy about this.

Hm, I don't see the thread. Was it made by someone I put on my ignore list? It's not on the first page, that's for sure

I also don't really check the pages I've missed on this page if there are too many to go through. Maybe I'll just take a closer look next time. I hope he's a DC unit because I need all the armors I can get to do the monthly armor quests

Edited by GuiltyLove

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hm, I don't see the thread. Was it made by someone I put on my ignore list? It's not on the first page, that's for sure

I also don't really check the pages I've missed on this page if there are too many to go through. Maybe I'll just take a closer look next time. I hope he's a DC unit because I need all the armors I can get to do the monthly armor quests

If the Ike attacking the Black Knight is nonbuffed and neutral,

Black knght has 52 hp and not as much def as I was thinking along with Ike's speed +/-5. This suggests he will have high res and high def which is perfect for DC armored unit.

Alondite has +5def (will probably go down to +3), DC, and negates nonwrath criticals.  The critical effect could be nothing or I could see it as a Guard type effect, slowing the enemie's special trigger counter.

BK also had renewal in PoR 3-7

Edited by Lushen

6 minutes ago, Lushen said:

If the Ike attacking the Black Knight is nonbuffed and neutral,

Black knght has 52 hp and not as much def as I was thinking along with Ike's speed +/-5. This suggests he will have high res and high def which is perfect for DC armored unit.

Alondite has +5def (will probably go down to +3), DC, and negates nonwrath criticals.  The critical effect could be nothing or I could see it as a Guard type effect, slowing the enemie's special trigger counter.

Alondite will probably just have Distant Counter, like Ragnell and other DC ultimate weapons. I wouldn't expect any DC weapons to also have any other effect outside of future CYL-like banners. (Or possibly something like Cursed Lance where you get a larger effect in exchange for a downside like HP loss, but that wouldn't make any sense for Alondite.)

Edited by Othin

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

Alondite will probably just have Distant Counter, like Ragnell and other DC ultimate weapons. I wouldn't expect any DC weapons to also have any other effect outside of future CYL-like banners.

Eh, he could be like the CYL's GHB though.  He was shown in a commercial as a big deal with all the CYL fighting him, he could be a superboss with a better weapon. Though built in DC on an armored unit is pretty OP

Another thing, he later had Imbue, which we have not seen in this game yet.  It think that's what he'll get, but maybe it will only heal half of his resistance or something b/c judging by the fight they showed, his defense isn't ridiculously high and neither is his HP or speed.

edit:  I know Imbue is a healing special, but they could still add some version of it as a B skill and I think its fairly key to Black Knight's character.  They could just give him Renewal, but I think that skill isn't unique enough for him.

Edited by Lushen

Done with B!Ike for now! It's basically vanilla B!Ike with Aegis instead of Aether and holy moly is this guy tanky as hell. I'm using him on a team with an Infantry Pulse user which makes his CD go to 0, meaning instant 50% reduction from a ranged attack and if they double, 80% reduction on their second attack while letting the CD go to 1 thanks to Ike's A-skill and weapon. My turn arrives and B!Ike attacks, and quite often kills having Threaten Defense and being +ATK, making the CD of Aegis go to zero again. I'm loving this build, I'm gonna try him in my defence team with a bunch of wings of Mercy users backing him up.

Edited by Birdy

11 minutes ago, Birdy said:

https://ibb.co/fhxtcQ

Done with B!Ike for now! It's basically vanilla B!Ike with Aegis instead of Aether and holy moly is this guy tanky as hell. I'm using him on a team with an Infantry Pulse user which makes his CD go to 0, meaning instant 50% reduction from a ranged attack and if they double, 80% reduction while letting the CD go to 1 thanks to Ike's A-skill and weapon. My turn arrives and B!Ike attacks, and quite often kills having Threaten Defense and being +ATK, making the CD of Aegis go to zero again. I'm loving this build, I'm gonna try him in my defence team with a bunch of wings of Mercy users backing him up.

Oh Aegis on a build, you almost never see that.I think I might steal that if I...ever get him...

16 minutes ago, r_n said:

Oh Aegis on a build, you almost never see that.I think I might steal that if I...ever get him...

I know right, but I feel it really shines on him. I would have put Shield Pulse on him aswell for the 5 damage reduction on top of the mitigation every time his special triggers, if it wasn't for the fact his B-skill is already damn good against fliers and cavalry teams.

Edited by Birdy

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

I refuse to open the pull topic b/c I'm afraid I'll get really jealous of everything that's probably happening in there...

If it makes you feel better, I spent 160 whaled orbs and I got nothing except for a 5* Boey that broke my pity rate on my very last pull. I would have been happier pulling a freaking Bartre.

My luck with pulls has gone down the drain lately and I'll take this as a sign that I should never spend as much as a cent on this game again. 

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

If it makes you feel better, I spent 160 whaled orbs and I got nothing except for a 5* Boey that broke my pity rate on my very last pull. I would have been happier pulling a freaking Bartre. My luck with pulls has gone down the drain lately and I'll take this as a sign that I should never spend as much as a cent on this game again. 

I feel you, it is horrid after you whale and get nothing worth it. I'll keep saving orbs and spend the 20 I get. Worst case scenario is me spending a bit 2 weeks later.

16 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I feel you, it is horrid after you whale and get nothing worth it. I'll keep saving orbs and spend the 20 I get. Worst case scenario is me spending a bit 2 weeks later.

I really got burned with the last few banners. I'd understand having bad luck pulling 1 time, but I've had consistent horrible luck lately, with pity rates broken by Jakob, -Atk Titania and now Boey. I think I'll just hoard free orbs and only use them up heavily when a banner with really good units or units I really like are released. 

And I just realized I had enough funds on my account to buy 1 last pull. Did it and I get a regular Lucina... Thanks game, but that's not the Lucina I was looking for. I'm really nor hurting for Future Witness Lucina.

Edited by LuxSpes

12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Just putting this out there, but only Seth got dropped to 4-5 star status. 

Forgot to mention this but because of this, we now have a 4* source for Fortress Def 3 since that's the passive Seth maxes as a 4*.

22 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Ok guys so I bring this SI question.

This morning I got a Brave Lyn (+hp, -atk) besides my free pick, and I also have a trained Katarina (+def -spd) that I'm not that convinced on keeping her because I have a trained Tharja +spd -def, a Rauđrblade+ 4☆ Lilina (+spd, -def) and a Sanaki (+atk -res). I kinda want to use both of them as Swift Sparrow 2 fodder and make my other units better. Should I do so or merge both Lyns and keep Katarina or what? I'm uploading my units on the meantime if you guys want to see them.

= EDIT =

Here are my units:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170831-152339.png

Screenshot_20170831-152347.png

Screenshot_20170831-152356.png

Screenshot_20170831-152403.png

Screenshot_20170831-152409.png

Screenshot_20170831-152415.png

Units not marked as favorite are meant as SI fodder.

Notes:

Tharja has default Darting Blow 3, Abel has Death Blow 2, Hinoka has Death Blow 2, Olwen has Blárblade+ and Life and Death 3, Nino has Fury 3, S!Elise has default A skill, Cecilia has Raven TA build, S!Camilla has Iote's Shield and will learn Gronnraven+, S!Gaius has Death Blow 2, Lon'qu is meant to be 4+10 with base A skill, Lilina has Rauđrblade+ and is +spd -def, Cherche has Brave Axe+.

Might as well post this here if you guys can help me :P:

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Forgot to mention this but because of this, we now have a 4* source for Fortress Def 3 since that's the passive Seth maxes as a 4*.

Just one character being dropped to 4 star is very bizarre. And the last set of new characters was 2 out of 6 getting demoted. We thought Alm/Celica's Army was a special case, but maybe one demotion per banner is a new trend? Most people think it would be absurd if two of the Brave Heroes got demoted, but what if it was just one?