Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Vaximillian said:

First, it’s a knight’s crest, so Sain or Kent. Second, it’s entirely possible and plausible to have one of those promoted by the end of LHM.

I was speaking from experience. All three were level 6-7. Also, LHM has no difference from LNM. It just removes the forced tutorials and related dialogue. Enemy positions and available experience are the same, icydk.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

He's a terribly written character. Remember: You meet up with Lyn again when she's on the run from Laus' troops who have invaded her castle with the intent of killing her and her grandfather. Wallace could have stayed and served House Caelin, or returned to his retirement, but his epilogue says he left in search of a cause worthy of his blade. In this support it's revealed he made a cross country trip to slay his old friend's killers. Then has the gall to lecture Lyn about not holding a grudge? Tell me his trip wasn't personal. Awful writing, awful coverup for what could have been a good gaiden chapter while the lords were in Bern.

And he uses that master seal. But you can't hang on to that seal past Lyn's story, it just adds to her ranking's "funds" category. Can't use it on Sain or Kent. If you devoted all of Lyn mode's exp to Lyn, Sain, and Kent, they'd all be no higher than level 7.

Well I do concede it was quite egoist of him to take revenge on Lyn's family's death, but I see in a good light that he didn't want her to carry the burden of hatred and revenge to the point of corrupting or poisoning her.

LHM doesn't force you to use the Knight's crest, and it is definitely possible to have your units above lv. 10 if you use a small cast. I've ended with Lyns at lv. 12 and even 15 when I solo her mode with her. Plus most LTC runs have Sain promoted by Ch 9 or 10.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The minigame is here! The bonus orbs and feathers are global effort, as expected.

Whoa that's great, it's quite lulzy. Just got Lucina wallpaper and 10 kills on lunatic!

= EDIT =

Hey wait I can only play twice because I don't tweet. R00D

= EDIT 2 =

Just defeated Elise and Leo whoo!

Edited by Quintessence

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

That the player is very good?

(It's kind of weird, instant level 10 promotion is the kind of thing that you do either when you're bad---don't know early promotion costs level ups---or when you're very good---when you don't need those extra stats for quick, reliable clears, because you use strategies that are more precise, with lower stat requirements. In the later game, of course, the early on early promotion usually speeds up the early maps by quite a bit.)

No, he was more of a lax player. The context of how they framed it made it seem on the bad end.

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

He's a terribly written character. Remember: You meet up with Lyn again when she's on the run from Laus' troops who have invaded her castle with the intent of killing her and her grandfather. Wallace could have stayed and served House Caelin, or returned to his retirement, but his epilogue says he left in search of a cause worthy of his blade. In this support it's revealed he made a cross country trip to slay his old friend's killers. Then has the gall to lecture Lyn about not holding a grudge? Tell me his trip wasn't personal. Awful writing, awful coverup for what could have been a good gaiden chapter while the lords were in Bern.

And he uses that master seal. But you can't hang on to that seal past Lyn's story, it just adds to her ranking's "funds" category. Can't use it on Sain or Kent. If you devoted all of Lyn mode's exp to Lyn, Sain, and Kent, they'd all be no higher than level 7.

I did Lyn's mode Girls-only. Lyn and Florina sat around level 15.

Looks like another seasonal banner passes where I do not obtain the character I desire the most. First, it was Bride!Cordelia, and now it is Summer!Corrin. I would have gladly traded Summer!Leo and a spare Summer!Xander for Summer!Corrin...

I'll post my pulls in the Pull Topic at a later date. I'm just a bit burned out after spending at least 260 Orbs on the Nohrian Summer banner and not getting her.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Would be cool to make some summons and choose the freebie you are missing afterwards. 

Yes!  But...the freebie banner has no time limit which makes me very nervous.  IDK when they will pull it.

Japanese trailer for Fire Emblem Heroes was posted just as the new banner was. Translations for the text as it appears in the video:

'Are you okay leaving your future to chance?'

’Now, how can you attack your future?'

'You can choose." - Final Screen

Edited by Coolmanio

I laughed so hard when I saw that Black Knight armor, what is it made of? Rubber? That little bump he makes when he unsheathes the sword reminds me SO MUCH of those Godzilla and Ultraman kaiju movies XD Also Black Knight GHB anyone? Now to try out that minigame!

3 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

I laughed so hard when I saw that Black Knight armor, what is it made of? Rubber? That little bump he makes when he unsheathes the sword reminds me SO MUCH of those Godzilla and Ultraman kaiju movies XD Also Black Knight GHB anyone? Now to try out that minigame!

I was actually about to say it reminded me of Power Rangers or something. :D

23 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Japanese trailer for Fire Emblem Heroes was posted just as the new banner was. Translations for the text as it appears in the video:

'Are you okay leaving your future to chance?'

’Now, how can you attack your future?'

'You can choose." - Final Screen

Ah damn it I got ninja'd! & I just made a thread on this.

Okay, so, lucky me somehow ended up pulling two Brave Ikes. Here are their base stats:

18/17
26/27
6/6
9/8
4/5

So speed is probably neutral.

EDIT: I think I figured it out, thanks to another user's Ike. The first one is +HP -res and the second one is +atk -def. Keeping the second one, not sure what to do with the other one.

Edited by Sunwoo

Picked Lyn, then went for the regular free summon and got... Roy! I'd wanted to pull green, but there wasn't any. Spent the rest of my orbs with no Ike but got Sonya, so I'm plenty happy with this so far, and there's time to keep trying.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Just putting this out there, but only Seth got dropped to 4-5 star status. Amelia, Innes and Tana are all still 5* only unless if I misread the list.

Most broken unit in Sacred Stones, my foot.

How are people going with P11-3? I've cleared it, but with unit losses... how to get orb?

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Most broken unit in Sacred Stones, my foot.

How are people going with P11-3? I've cleared it, but with unit losses... how to get orb?

I cleared it using Reinhardt, Xander, Anna, and Lucius/a healer with rehabilitate. I had Xander bait Lyn over, then using some reposition/draw back had Lucius heal him up, then had Xander stab Lyn, and Reinhardt finish. Uh, I think I had Reinhardt shoot down Lucina from a safe distance, while Roy and Ike suicided into Xander while the others were out of range.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I cleared it using Reinhardt, Xander, Anna, and Lucius/a healer with rehabilitate. I had Xander bait Lyn over, then using some reposition/draw back had Lucius heal him up, then had Xander stab Lyn, and Reinhardt finish. Uh, I think I had Reinhardt shoot down Lucina from a safe distance, while Roy and Ike suicided into Xander while the others were out of range.

I actually managed it surprisingly quickly- Olivia, Robin (M), Hector, Celica. I considered Alm on one attempt for Reciprocal Aid...

The trick for me was to not get Hector into the chokepoint immediately.