• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

The +HP +Spd is really tempting.

Also relevant

Screenshot_20170831-195852.png

+Res -Spd. Come at me mages!

Nice! I have a -HP/+Res one so i can just slap a HP+3 seal on him. Come at me Reinhardt!

also have a -Atk/+Def one but not sure if i should merge him or use for inherit skill. I am tempted to do a double Ike defense team since he sounds pretty bulky with the Def boost.

28 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Nice! I have a -HP/+Res one so i can just slap a HP+3 seal on him. Come at me Reinhardt!

also have a -Atk/+Def one but not sure if i should merge him or use for inherit skill. I am tempted to do a double Ike defense team since he sounds pretty bulky with the Def boost.

Cool! Double Ike sounds fun, you can change threaten def for threaten atk to cripple atk more!

Been raising up my new units and holy cripes is Guidance broken...any unit (aside flying/cavalry) can essentially have horse movement with the right positioning. And chaining attacks...Tana may just move up to being my fave peg knight again. (Unless they make Farina equally broken on introduction. Then Farina continues being my favorite.)

Friendly reminder that the count for the retweet event is now has reached 46K simultaneously. and if you're forgot, here are the two tweets you need to retweet and get to total of 50K retweets. 

Also, please play the Quick Hero battle minigame too! That will give us orbs too! https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/color/smart_device_only (btw, you can only play the minigame on your phone)

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Just one character being dropped to 4 star is very bizarre. And the last set of new characters was 2 out of 6 getting demoted. We thought Alm/Celica's Army was a special case, but maybe one demotion per banner is a new trend? Most people think it would be absurd if two of the Brave Heroes got demoted, but what if it was just one?

I really doubt any Brave Heroes will get demoted. Even if 1 per banner is the standard now rather than just an option, Brave Heroes has already been breaking every pattern.

Demoting none of them would make sense because they haven't been demoting any characters with legendary weapons lately, let alone the super CYL legendary weapons. Demoting Roy and Lucina would at least have some logic to it because they're the two 2nd place winners and don't have the special stats and passives, but it'd frustrate players who selected them or pulled for them, and doing that right after the FE8 banner kept three units as 5* exclusive would seem really inconsistent. Demoting just one would be really strange, since there's no one character who stands out less than the other three, unlike Seth.

Edited by Othin

4 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I would be VERY surprised if even a single of the CYLs dropped.   It would be a giant slap in the face to anyone who chose it as their freebie.  I would be kind of disgusted with IS if they did that.

I personally wouldn't mind because Roy and Lucina are the two I haven't been able to get and even if I did or had picked one of them as my freebie, it would make it easier to gather more copies for merging or skill inheritance. 

But I really doubt any of them is getting demoted. Especially after they didn't demote Amelia in the last banner.

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I would be VERY surprised if even a single of the CYLs dropped.   It would be a giant slap in the face to anyone who chose it as their freebie.  I would be kind of disgusted with IS if they did that.

I personally wouldn't mind because Roy and Lucina are the two I haven't been able to get and even if I did or had picked one of them as my freebie, it would make it easier to gather more copies for merging or skill inheritance. 

But I really doubt any of them is getting demoted.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

But I really doubt any of them is getting demoted. Especially after they didn't demote Amelia in the last banner.

well of course not.

Just now, Lushen said:

well of course not.

I would be just as happy if Ike and Lyn were too drop because the possibility of getting Steady Breath, Attack Smoke and Swift Sparrow fodder as 4* or just as merge fodder. 

My biggest problem with the game right now is that way too many skills are only available on 5* characters. Nearly all my characters have Fury as their A slot passive because tons of potentially interesting skills are locked to 5*. I'd like to try Distant Defense on Xander, but that would mean pulling and sacrificing a Celica.

I'd like to make various Flier Emblem teams, but it's hard when Hone Fliers is locked to Hinoka. Same with Armor Emblem, considering Armor March, Distant Counter and Goad Armos are all 5* locked.

In my opinion, we can never have too much 4*-5* units instead of 5* exclusive.

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd like to make various Flier Emblem teams, but it's hard when Hone Fliers is locked to Hinoka.

Which really is a shame, considering that horse buffs are available from 4⋆.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Which really is a shame, considering that horse buffs are available from 4⋆.

I'm pretty sure the fact that the cavalry buffs are so much easier to come by is part of why Horse Emblem is so prevalent. 

I'm lucky enough to have Hinoka and S!Corrin, but I'd like to use my Cordelia and that would mean using 3 blue units on my team with Cherche filling the last post. That's a recipe to get walled by any tanky green. If Hone Fliers was on Florina or Shanna, it would be easy to give Hone Fliers to Palla and Cordelia while Cheche and Corrin have Fortify Fliers.

57 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hell if I’m using Camus for that. Berkut, on the other hand, I can think about.

Yeah I don't see why you'd waste a good Lance Cav for it, but it's still there.

Also, quality mother/daughter bonding time.

Spoiler

oWoQPzj.png

I haven't even finished either of their original titles but it's what the people like, right?

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Will Brave Heroes even be available after the banner? I don't think so, I'd actually be surprised if they're added to the permanent pool.

"After this summoning focus ends, these Heroes will continue to be available through summoning. Please note that they may appear as a different rarity or at a higher appearance rate." -Notifications Board

They will! :D

Edited by KongDude