Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Alright I'm confused. Galeforce is supposed to cost 500 SP, but I put it on my b!Ike and the sp cost is 750. Is that normal? I don't remember any other skills or weapons I've inherited onto other units suddenly increasing in cost like that.

Inherited skills cost 1.5x their regular cost.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Really? How have I never noticed this before??

Probably because inheriting other skills has a rather subtle SP cost increase. Meanwhile Galeforce and Aether cost an arm and a leg to get. XD At least you have the double SP now to grind! (This has been my life all week.)

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Surprising, considering your Soren.

No kidding! 

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Probably because inheriting other skills has a rather subtle SP cost increase. Meanwhile Galeforce and Aether cost an arm and a leg to get. XD At least you have the double SP now to grind! (This has been my life all week.)

I am more number blind than I thought apparently!

1 hour ago, Astolfo! said:

>Not using a character because you don't like them

I guess it's like, different since you have like a million 5 stars anyway but that's toooootally not valid

What good is power if it's at the cost of your soul?

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

No good at all!

But I guess that doesn't matter since using sanaki isn't going to make you like, drop dead or anything!

1 minute ago, Astolfo! said:

No good at all!

But I guess that doesn't matter since using sanaki isn't going to make you like, drop dead or anything!

I might, so maybe it's better to not chance it.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I might, so maybe it's better to not chance it.

Use Raigh.

Okay. Maybe he's not the greatest thing ever. Or close to it. But I YOLOed it, promoted him to 5 stars and gave him Rawrblade. He's +SPD -DEF (Same as his mama), and his DEF and RES are the same as my Nino with Fury. Not a lot of bulk, but enough to be passable. And it could be better if you decided to give him Fury over something else. He's not THAT fast, but Darting Blow helps. And of course once he soaks up the buffs, he destroys all the things.

Plus he's kinda cute and angsty.

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Use Raigh.

Okay. Maybe he's not the greatest thing ever. Or close to it. But I YOLOed it, promoted him to 5 stars and gave him Rawrblade. He's +SPD -DEF (Same as his mama), and his DEF and RES are the same as my Nino with Fury. Not a lot of bulk, but enough to be passable. And it could be better if you decided to give him Fury over something else. He's not THAT fast, but Darting Blow helps. And of course once he soaks up the buffs, he destroys all the things.

Plus he's kinda cute and angsty.

When are we going to get his brother?  I need to complete my Nino family.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

When are we going to get his brother?  I need to complete my Nino family.

I've kind of got my fingers crossed for another sibling/family banner. I'd be fine with getting characters from several games.

7 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

This, definitely this. We need Lou. Lough? Lugh? However they'll spell it this time? >_>

"Lugh" is the spelling used for CYL.

29 minutes ago, Othin said:

"Lugh" is the spelling used for CYL.

....you know...i never paid attention to the spelling. I should go back and look at that.

Although, that would be messed up to have Lugh come out as a 5* while his brother is 3*. I think they'll eventually release another wave of 3*/4* that'll include some of the lesser known/popular characters. Characters like Cath, Lugh, the substitutes from Geneology, etc. Heck, I wouldn't put it past IS to include the axe duos or the other Crimson/Green Cavs in the update. There's also plenty of archers/healers/mages/thieves out there as well. They have a sizeable pool of units available as fodder while still keeping plenty as 5* foci.

And I'm rambling...

13 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So we just met the final score goal on the Quick CYL battle on browser, quite good news!

Nice. Is there any benefit to continuing to play, now?

29 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So we just met the final score goal on the Quick CYL battle on browser, quite good news!

I heard people saying we weren't on pace to do that a few nights ago, so that is good news. 

So that's two sources of 5000 feathers coming? I could promote Lloyd with that and have some fun with another uber bonus unit during the mini TT. So excited!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Genesis player here, am triggered. :P:

22 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Heads up, the newest update has arrived in the app store. Featuring supports.

Oh, NICE!  I really want to see how this mechanic works!

New update? SHIT NO

Not when a Mobius update is at the same time FFFFF

@eclipse

51 minutes ago, Othin said:

Nice. Is there any benefit to continuing to play, now?

Idk, for glory or for fun? I'm doing it for the special wallpaper and just to support the idea. Also score is a thing, I'm now at 3.1K wyvern general.

33 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I heard people saying we weren't on pace to do that a few nights ago, so that is good news. 

So that's two sources of 5000 feathers coming? I could promote Lloyd with that and have some fun with another uber bonus unit during the mini TT. So excited!

Bots/10 I guess

Also I'm the worst person evar. 7 months later I 5☆ my very first unit.

Screenshot_20170905-221525.png

Thanks double SP!

Also, pity rate on CYL is at 4.25 but I got a Klein that gave Death Blow to Gray!