• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 hours ago, Elite Lord Sigma said:

Tried out another pull. Results were pretty mixed.

-Barst 4* (New) (+RES, -DEF)
Not good. Barst wants +ATK or +SPD far more.

-Roy 4* (+RES, -HP)

Blech. Pretty sure the Roy I already have is better.

-Serra 3* (New) (+SPD, -ATK)

Workable. It's not like she can do much damage with how weak Absorb is to begin with. -DEF would probably be a better bane, though.

-Subaki 4* (+SPD, -RES)

Appropriately enough, Subaki ends up with a perfect stat distribution. Resistance is already his worst stat. 38 Speed at 5* Level 40 is a pretty good benchmark, allowing him to both avoid being doubled by almost the entire cast and double characters he otherwise couldn't. The 31-33 speed range is pretty crowded, including: Clarine, +SPD Cordelia, Male Corrin, Elise, +SPD Eliwood, Jakob, Jeorge, Kagero, Merric, Odin, +SPD Ogma, Olivia, +SPD Olwen, Palla, Peri, +SPD Raigh, +SPD Raven, +SPD Male Robin, Roy, +SPD Sakura, Serra, Takumi, +SPD Young Tiki, +SPD VIrion. I'm pretty pleased with this one.

-Oboro  3* (New) (+HP, -RES)

Passable. +ATK or +SPD would probably be better, but Oboro doesn't particularly mind having less RES.

So, assuming you made it through that wall of text, I thought about boosts and banes for a little while, and I can't think of a single instance where -HP or -ATK would be good banes to have. Can anybody else think of something I've overlooked?

We have a pull topic where you can post stuff like this.  -HP is a good bane on Brave users, and -Atk is great for healers (especially Azama).

1 hour ago, Sarracenia said:

Lucina has more than 2 billion points now.  Huzzah!~  Hopefully the army stays this strong in the other rounds.

Given that 5 billion is needed for the full rewards, I'm rooting for her, even if I'm in Sharena's army.  And once this round is over, I WILL jump over to Lucina.  I keep my promises.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Given that 5 billion is needed for the full rewards, I'm rooting for her, even if I'm in Sharena's army.  And once this round is over, I WILL jump over to Lucina.  I keep my promises.

We already are at almost 6 billion. Mayhaps they open a new, higher goal in a while?

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We already are at almost 6 billion. Mayhaps they open a new, higher goal in a while?

Probably not.  But I'm really glad that we already broke the goal~!  Orbs for everyone!

33 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Probably not.  But I'm really glad that we already broke the goal~!  Orbs for everyone!

They just upped the ante- 10 billion points = 20 orbs. 

2 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

They just upped the ante- 10 billion points = 20 orbs. 

OH SWEET!  Time to use my flags~!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Double of what we got in one day? Easy.

In all fairness, I'm sure a good number of people blew most of their flags in that one day (but yeah, hopefully this will still be an easy 20 orbs).

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

In all fairness, I'm sure a good number of people blew most of their flags in that one day (but yeah, hopefully this will still be an easy 20 orbs).

Yeah, but we also have more than twice as much time to get to that goal. The only worry is that we won't make them up the stakes again lol.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but we also have more than twice as much time to get to that goal. The only worry is that we won't make them up the stakes again lol.

Tis true, I'm just excited to get 20 free orbs though :D

Also, in case it hasn't been mentioned yet: Skill Inheritance is officially planned for release on 3/16!

could someone translate this information i got from twitter 

【スキル継承について①】
・1人の英雄から一度に3つまでスキルを引き継げます
・継承したスキルは未習得状態になります
・継承したスキルを習得するには通常の1.5倍のSPが必要になります

【スキル継承について②】
 なお、「ファルシオン」などの英雄専用の特別なスキルは引き継げません。 また、引き継ぎ先の英雄の武器種や移動タイプによってはスキルを引き継げない場合があります。

1 minute ago, Rayofcannon said:

could someone translate this information i got from twitter 

Google Translate says:

【About Skill Inheritance ①】

· You can take up to 3 skills from one hero at a time
· Inherited skills will be in a mastered state
· To acquire inherited skills, you need 1.5 times the normal SP

【About Skill Inheritance ②】

In addition, special skills specialized for heroes such as "Falcion" can not be handed over. Also, skill may not be handed over depending on the weapon type and movement type of the hero of the handover destination.

Inherited skills will have to be unlocked with SP, and will cost 1.5x the normal SP required to unlock the skill (not like that's a problem). Also, from the sound of it, I think all 3 skill slots can be filled with a different skill, even those already occupied.

Speculation ahead:

Restriction will be that some skills can only be inherited by units that share colour type, movement type etc, but for unrestricted skills, those can be inherited via any other unit regardless.

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, based on what the Twitter thing tells us, you probably can't give Lyn Goad Armor or something like that. I wonder if Pass will be restricted for Infantry only...

Goad Armour will probably be only for 1 mov units.

Cordelia has pass and is a flier, so I think pass should be unrestricted 

Since replacing skills is all but confirmed at this point, what skills should I put on Roy to make him actually useful?

Edited by Korath88

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Goad Armour will probably be only for 1 mov units.

Cordelia has pass and is a flier, so I think pass should be unrestricted 

Ah, you're right. A horse unit with Pass sounds terrifying though.

Wait a second... "Specialized Skills such as Falchion cannot be swapped."

Does this mean we can also change weapons around? If we can swap weapons (Silvers, Braves, Killers, Armorslayers, Gems), I'm practically certain we will have full reign over skill selection, including the Special Skill, the Assist Skill, and the three passives. // On the other hand, I assume specialized skills such as the Counters and Svalinn Shield to be locked to their respective characters. If those were unlocked though, the possibilities...

Weapon Type and Movement Type restrictions make sense. I guess I won't be able to put a Lancebreaker on a Red Sword user...
No matter. Swordbreaker Ephraim will likely be a go! Give him more swords. More!

So I will be able to give Hana (and Lyn, but I was mostly worried about Hana since she already has a skill in that slot) Vantage? Nice! Now, to figure out who to give Obstruct to...

But will we be able to transfer special skills (like Luna/Sol/Pavise/Miracle)? I didn't see anything about that, only that unique-to-the-unit stuff like Falchions won't be inheritable. And I wanna give my +RES Roy Glacies. And Hana Galeforce/Moonbow/Glimmer (dunno which yet).

Still need more details on inherit skill coming next week.  It could either be incredibly broken or just a fun novelty.  It's coming next week and we still don't have all the details.  Kind of worrisome...

Where did you guys get 20 free orbs at? o.O

I decided to try another battle in the Voting Gauntlet and I won this time yayz. Though I didn't mean to throw female Robin in there, I forgot to switch back to my higher level Frederick. XD

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to try another battle in the Voting Gauntlet and I won this time yayz. Though I didn't mean to throw female Robin in there, I forgot to switch back to my higher level Frederick. XD

The 20 free Orbs haven't been released, but they will be when the point total hits 10 billion.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Look at your bulletin board, a new announcement is there. If the total amount of points surpasses 10 billion, we all will get 20 orbs.