• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Indicates "This is where you get feathers in case you couldn't figure it out"? I'unno.

The same thought for me. I haven't noticed any kind of a special event there, so guess it's a simple notice.

I'm mad upset about the new focuses. All muh orbs... And I didn't get anything worthwhile earlier today, either...

I picked the Lucina camp, and my leader unit is Julia. Thankfully, because the Sharena camp is going all out with the Blues.

Wow, so in the new Paralogue Veronica straight up threatens to force Ephraim to kill Eirika if he doesn't comply with her demands. That's cold.

Spoiler

I mean, sure, you're probably being mind-controlled, but yeesh. :/

Edited by Extrasolar

Hit 20 Orbs today, had been saving them for the next big Focus because the current one isn't great but figured this would do. Managed to get no new characters at all, but I did get a second 4* Gwendy as my fourth armor for the mission.

New gauntlet, three Sharenas versus Ephraim, male Robin and Kagero. Was fun.

Also, you apparently can use a Light's Blessing in the gauntlet? I thought it worked like an arena.

I'm so torn on who to support in the voting gauntlet.

On the one hand, Sharena's been growing on me, especially after unlocking her confession conversation (it's cuter in Japanese), and I feel compelled to support her in return for all the mush she gave me and the fact that this is her game (who's "Alphonse" again?). On the other hand, I'm rather fond of quite a few of the contestants, and I have a +10 Ephraim and +10 Lucina waiting to crush some skulls with.

Tough decisions.

Maybe I should field Lucina against her own faction? I'm sure they've got a lot of greens trying to keep them afloat.

Mhm, no luck pulling Ephraim so far. Fingers crossed I'll be able to while this banner's up. Elise would be nice too but I'm gonna focus on the Prince Focus for now.

Team Eirika btw <3

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm so torn on who to support in the voting gauntlet.

On the one hand, Sharena's been growing on me, especially after unlocking her confession conversation (it's cuter in Japanese), and I feel compelled to support her in return for all the mush she gave me and the fact that this is her game (who's "Alphonse" again?). On the other hand, I'm rather fond of quite a few of the contestants, and I have a +10 Ephraim and +10 Lucina waiting to crush some skulls with.

Tough decisions.

Maybe I should field Lucina against her own faction? I'm sure they've got a lot of greens trying to keep them afloat.

Lol, I'm in the Lucina faction, and honestly it's a little rigged in Sharena's favour. Lucina did win second in the poll though, so maybe her popularity will pull through for the win.

8 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm still trying to figure out if I should be spending as many flags as I can or if I should do quests and save up (and if so, how many to save up)

Each flag is worth the same as one additional vote worth of points, assuming I can do math at this hour. It doesn't matter how many you spend at once, they're worth the same.

EDIT: Y'know what, I owe Sharena a favor for all that mush she gave me, so be it. Time to field Lucina in Sharena's army.

EDIT2: +10 Lucina, Mystery Tiki, and Sharena against lv. 38 Lucina, Marth, and Mystery Tiki. Wow that was a complete rout.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I have no idea who to vote for, I feel compelled to choose Leo since he has been in my main party since week 1 (I got really lucky with that roll) but I also really like Sharena and Erika. 

This was such a cool idea though, and the new focus summons are nice. Missed out on Ephraim so a second chance is very much appreciated.

PSA: If you have any of the older banner characters (Sanaki, Klein, etc.), set 'em as the first character of your army!  I just got three KOs from someone's Reinhardt.  One more appearance from him, and I get the quest badges!

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why the actual hell though :(

Go Sharena!

Popular character vs new character I suppose, it'll be amazing though if Sharena manages comes back.

Hey guys, I know Voting Gauntlet is all the rage, but I did the math for people who want to use F!Robin in the Arena and see how she holds up against the four Blue mounts, so you can determine if you want to bring her into the battle against them.

Welp now I don't know whether to use my flags now to try and keep a high rank, or save em since Elise has basically already lost, and Erika vs Lucina is going to be a shit show.... Lucina will win but I'll be damned if I don't try to stop it.

Also yay... another week, another 20 orbs, another no 5 stars.