Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

And Chrom is Great Great Grandson Marth.

Ephraim is Lance Marth. Voting for Alm as Green Marth, now that we finally have a confirmed hair color on him.

Celica: Magic Marth v1.0

Micaiah: Magic Marth v2.0

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Girl Marth would be Lucina.

Yeah, pretty much. Smash basically confirmed this one.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ginger Marth

I thought that was Roy? Though I guess it works for both of 'em. Eh, they can share this one.

7 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Voting for Alm as Green Marth, now that we finally have a confirmed hair color on him.

I second this. Now he and Roy/Eliwood can be the Christmas Marths when Alm gets added to Heroes!

Inb4 someone designs a word-replacement plugin that forcibly changes all the lord names on the site to some variation of "[adjective] Marth." Sounds like a fun April Fools' joke, haha.

5 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I can't wait for the event this Tuesday! Female Marth vs Friendzone Marth has me especially on the edge of my seat. 

Wouldn't Friendzone Marth be Catria?

All this..."interesting" Marth chatter aside :dry:, I don't really get what this Prince/Princess event coming up is all about.  What I read made it seem like it was just another voting event, but these are actual missions or quests we have to do in the game?

14 minutes ago, Eselred said:

All this..."interesting" Marth chatter aside :dry:, I don't really get what this Prince/Princess event coming up is all about.  What I read made it seem like it was just another voting event, but these are actual missions or quests we have to do in the game?

It seems to be battles taking place in the fifth battle mode, which has been inaccessible.

10 minutes ago, Espinosa said:

So how long does it take for the arena to update your ranking? Wondering if I can get into the 1K feathers group this time. 

I believe it updates every hour.

14 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Ugh damnit, the app wants me to update it through Play Store but for region restrictions I can't. What can I do in thi case?

Region restrictions? I've never heard of such a thing. You might have to re install the game.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Region restrictions? I've never heard of such a thing. You might have to re install the game.

As I'm in Colombia the game's not available so the Play Store doesn't have the game nor any update available.

But nvm! I updated it through QooApp, so thanks for the reply!

I did download the update, but I did seen they managed to add that Red Glow KO Indicator which it wasn't in the previous version that it does indicated when the unit will get KO'ed in battle if their health gets reached down to Zero incase if their opponent is strong enough to KO it. But, did anyone else see any changes or additions more updates on Fire Emblem Heroes that they added in this new version besides arena data got fixed and added the Red Glow KO Indicator?

58bdd055d9394_Screenshot_20170306-1004181.thumb.png.26cdbd0fd8b318abc0cfbd2b0c61e7f8.png 58bdd16579633_Screenshot_20170306-1005321.thumb.png.7d9ca64e0407fb832483c7b3edb36e7f.png

Edited by King Marth 64

I got almost the highest possible defense score in the Arena, whoa. :O

Highest is 251 and I got 243. Sweeeet.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I got almost the highest possible defense score in the Arena, whoa. :O

Highest is 251 and I got 243. Sweeeet.

Highest is 251?

I got these within the past hour, so I'm not sure where you heard that 251 is the highest possible defense score

6b8b6e4e2e.png

Just now, Elieson said:

Highest is 251?

I got these within the past hour, so I'm not sure where you heard that 251 is the highest possible defense score

Yeah, check the rewards list. There's no reward listed for something higher than 251. So if you get higher than that, you don't get anything better. This is what I meant.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, check the rewards list. There's no reward listed for something higher than 251. So if you get higher than that, you don't get anything better. This is what I meant.

OOOO, Gotchya

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

OOOO, Gotchya

Though, I'm not sure WHY you can actually get a higher score though. There's no point if there's no increased reward for it. xP

Also, I've lost count of how many threads I've seen on who to upgrade... We need just one big thread for these...

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Though, I'm not sure WHY you can actually get a higher score though. There's no point if there's no increased reward for it. xP

Bragging Rights?

Progress report maybe? I haven' t figured out how it calculates but it can let you know in a way, how well your team is doing in terms of consistence with Defense (which IMO is poorly done since you never know how many times people have even engaged against you to compare!)

5 minutes ago, flare9 said:

My defense score is always zero am i supposed to do something to enable it or something?

your first team is your defense team it is always enabled and defense score only shows wins against enemies it never shows who you lose to.

6 minutes ago, flare9 said:

My defense score is always zero am i supposed to do something to enable it or something?

Make your leftmost team as effective as possible and hope people lose to it.

@King Marth 64 Yeah it is a cool visual detail to add the red glow on KO'd enemies.

I would like that they would fix/buff Physic. The initial description is what Physic should do, imo. And another thing I'd like fixed is that it's impossible to heal with Physic at range 1, only at 2. This would benefit units that would appreciate Hone/Fortify [stat].