Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah nevermind lol. Seriously though, get an amiibo, sprinkle some flower petals around it, light a candle and start saying some stuff cause you're gonna need it if you want to pull this comeback!

If only there was a Sharena amiibo or anything. Still I'm surprised how popular she is in comparison to Lucina the favourite.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Team Lucy on 168M now. 0_o Team Sharena at a distant 88M.

168 mil? Oh boy. If Lucina's makes it to finals, Ephraim is gonna get a run for his money, assuming he can beat chrom. 

I notice another focus that includes Ephraim and I decide to use some of my orbs to try for him again.

But I still get nothing but bullshit. I got feathers out of it in the end, but why does this game want me to have so little that's worth it? Why? I had three blue orbs this time too!

Well, on the plus side, I'm about 2500 feathers away from being able to upgrade Frederick.

On another note, I went and supported Ephraim in the Battle Gauntlet, but I lost. I guess I'm finished there already. I won't battle if I'm just going to lose. It doesn't help.

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, Sire said:

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you, Takumi.
d3fvER3.png
He lives, if not in the Arena, but in the Voting Gauntlet. Now, how to figure out this one...

Edit: I did it with no casualties. Linde was MVP, while my Ephraim and Roy did some chip damage so Linde can finish them off.

I have better. I present to you... M!Robin :

Spoiler

871251Capturedcrans20170307142341.png

I've win this. The best M!Robin take down the foes'one, and the other two was against Camilla. One was defeated, but I can't win this one without sacrifice.  F!Corrin was no threat.

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I notice another focus that includes Ephraim and I decide to use some of my orbs to try for him again.

But I still get nothing but bullshit. I got feathers out of it in the end, but why doesn't this game want me to have so little that's worth it? Why? I had three blue orbs this time too!

Well, on the plus side, I'm about 2500 feathers away from being able to upgrade Frederick.

On another note, I went and supported Ephraim in the Battle Gauntlet, but I lost. I guess I'm finished there already. I won't battle if I'm just going to lose. It doesn't help.

Awww man, that stinks . . . . . . You can still try! We are way ahead so it won't dramatically decline all of a sudden. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

Awww man, that stinks . . . . . . You can still try! We are way ahead so it won't dramatically decline all of a sudden. 

Yeah, I know. But I feel like I could be the reason Ephraim loses later. For all we know, he'll lose by a small margin, which my winning could've made up.

I should level up my female Robin some more and use her bonus power in the Arena for right now. Gotta try to get at least 2400 feathers here (just sent Nino home. Don't need her when I have a speedy green mage in female Robin already).

I'd also add Sully, but she sucks so bad. She takes hits worse than Anna does. Jagen though...I'm definitely tempted to level him for a change. Glad I kept him around at least (I only did because while I don't care for him as a character, he is a cavalier knight... I have an attachment to them).

5 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Team Ephraim has double Leo's score. We're going to crush him

Yes, yes we are. 

But for the teams currently I had a hunch that Ephraim, Eirika and Chrom would advance and it's looking like it. Alfonse just isn't popular enough especially how out of Anna and Sharena he's just the lowest of them in the tier list. Looks like Lucina is going to win and I like her but I was rooting for Sharena so good luck fellow lance team in turning the tides!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I know. But I feel like I could be the reason Ephraim loses later. For all we know, he'll lose by a small margin, which my winning could've made up.

I should level up my female Robin some more and use her bonus power in the Arena for right now. Gotta try to get at least 2400 feathers here (just sent Nino home. Don't need her when I have a speedy green mage in female Robin already).

I'd also add Sully, but she sucks so bad. She takes hits worse than Anna does. Jagen though...I'm definitely tempted to level him for a change. Glad I kept him around at least (I only did because while I don't care for him as a character, he is a cavalier knight... I have an attachment to them).

Why did you send Nino home? She is a part of the next focus, and she's really good. Oh well she's already gone so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I already hate the new bonuses. I'll have enough orbs for another summon in 2 days so hopefully I'll be able to get something good enough to use like Sanaki.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Why did you send Nino home? She is a part of the next focus, and she's really good. Oh well she's already gone so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I already hate the new bonuses. I'll have enough orbs for another summon in 2 days so hopefully I'll be able to get something good enough to use like Sanaki.

Like I said, I saw no need for two fast green mages. I do need more green units, but I'd rather have Fae or some more axes for that.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Like I said, I saw no need for two fast green mages. I do need more green units, but I'd rather have Fae or some more axes for that.

Did you check her boon and bane before sending home? If it was bad then I can understand completely as +Atk/Spd and -Def is the best for her definitely.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

So, about the matter with Parthia having daggerbreaker in French... It's definitely a error. I just test it with the tournament. It have the Res+4 thing.

Does anyone have experience with playing a "side" account on their phone (Android device, specifically. One that doesn't have multiple user accounts)? I'd like to get another started and take advantage of those Orb bonus maps before they end.

6 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Did you check her boon and bane before sending home? If they were bad then I can understand completely. +Atk/Spd and -Def is the best for definitely.

No, I didn't. Guess I could've done that, though.

On the flip side though, I did keep one of my duplicates this time. But rarely will I do that. It's just in this case, it was a 4 star Robin who looks like he has a decent bane/boon. And the male Robin I already had was 3 star and terrible (+res,-spd). So I kept and enhanced the 4 star.

I accidentally sent home both the Subakis I had though (still can't believe I've summoned 3 or 4 of him so far. IS needs to lower his occurrence, as I've seen a few others here end up with a lot of him too). But it's not a big loss, he couldn't damage things for crap.

EDIT: Yeah, this male Robin is +res, -HP. Definitely better than before. I liked having the increased res on my last Robin, but that -spd really really hurt.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

So, about the matter with Parthia having daggerbreaker in French... It's definitely a error. I just test it with the tournament. It have the Res+4 thing.

My brother actually just summoned a jeorge right after you said this. It seems animal sacrifices work through family too . . . . . Interesting . . . . . . . .

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, I didn't. Guess I could've done that, though.

On the flip side though, I did keep one of my duplicates this time. But rarely will I do that. It's just in this case, it was a 4 star Robin who looks like he has a decent bane/boon. And the male Robin I already had was 3 star and terrible (+res,-spd). So I kept and enhanced the 4 star.

EDIT: Yeah, this male Robin is +res, -HP. Definitely better than before. I liked having the increased res on my last Robin, but that -spd really really hurt.

Oh well and yeah Robin can't afford the less amount of spd as do most characters unless they're already low on speed anyway or use Brave weapons like say Camilla who can do alright with a spd bane.

1 minute ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Oh well and yeah Robin can't afford the less amount of spd as do most characters unless they're already low on speed anyway or use Brave weapons like say Camilla who can do alright with a spd bane.

Yeah, I guess the game decided to throw me a bone here because of all the horrible luck. I've only had one pull I would call good, and it was four 4 star units and one 3 star. And only one was a duplicate. But I still lack any 5 star units and am still getting a lot of duplicates in general... I won't be pulling anymore for a bit though, so it's definitely looking like if I can do well enough in the Arena, I'll have 20,000 feathers at last and Freddy will be my first and only 5 star.

I suppose next time I will check the banes and boons though.

So, there's a Xenologue out under the Paralogues. When did that get there? And it has 9 orbs (3 per difficulty), so if anyone wants more orbs, go get 'em!

Spoiler

Veronica playing with her heroes like they're dolls or something... It's kinda creepy, but :lol:

Spoiler

And now they're implying someone else is manipulating Veronica... During a tea party with Mask Dude. Called it!

Sorry if this was brought up already, I just saw the xenologue and thought I should mention it here.

By the way, they actually added a tickle XP for defeating enemies more than 5 levels lower than you.

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

When did that get there?

During today's daily reset.

5 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Team Alfonse is at 14,489,301

Team Chrom is at 52,251,476

Next round I'm going to support whoever stands against Chrom! I don't want him to win haha

Btw, are the inherited skill system already in this update or not yet? I'm a bit confused at the moment

Edited by SniperGYS

Just now, SniperGYS said:

Btw, are the inherited skill system already in this update or not yet? I'm a bit confused at the moment

Not yet. It might get in on the next week. Or not.

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

I think that was set for the 14th, or the 17th. I don't recall which, but I'm pretty sure we'll get a bulletin-board-notification-thing (that hopefully explains the restrictions on it) when it drops.