• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

25 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Popular character vs new character I suppose, it'll be amazing though if Sharena manages comes back.

Yeah, I get it, Lucina's popularity is real. Her support is only twice the Sharena's, which is a great result for the newcomer.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Damn, just had a close call with a Takumi in the Gauntlet... My team was my Julia, a Lucina and a Camilla.

I just had to face down 2 Takumis and a Lucina with Sharena, Julia, and Minerva. Holy hell that was tough.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you, Takumi.
d3fvER3.png
He lives, if not in the Arena, but in the Voting Gauntlet. Now, how to figure out this one...

Edit: I did it with no casualties. Linde was MVP, while my Ephraim and Roy did some chip damage so Linde can finish them off.

Edited by Sire

5 minutes ago, Sire said:

He lives, if not in the Arena, but in the Voting Gauntlet.

Now, how to figure out this one...

Ouch. Linde should be able to take one out one-on-one. Ephraim probably has enough Def to tank one and Threaten Def it back.

On a side note, my last win with Sharena as my leader only got me 55 base points on my vote instead of 50. Doesn't really feel worth it considering how much of a pain it was dealing with Takumi.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Team Lucina at 100 million, Team Sharena at 50 million. Wonder how the other teams are faring.

Edit: At rank 254 now. That's a big jump from 1900+ xD

Edited by tailfin

Okay, so the Xenologues (same name in english ?) are easy. MVP : Sully. Even in Lunatic, she handled Chrom and Lucina without fear. And she was 22. Sharena (25) for buff and against Eirika and Ephraim, Odin (28) vs Leo and my Robin (40) here for the support (to do damage to Ephraim before Sharena dispose of him) and to kill Elise.

5 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Team Lucina at 100 million, Team Sharena at 50 million. Wonder how the other teams are faring.

Team Eirika at 39.6M and Team Elise at 13.2M

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Ephraim at 32,983,691

Leo at 18,722,269

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Alfonse is at 5,674,198

Chrom is at 22,165,789.

Well yeah, Lucina's going to win this one for sure. Also, oh Alfonse, poor thing.

Wow the voting gauntlet is pretty tough when you only have 3 characters and 2 are chosen at random. Me losing almost all my fights isn't helping Sharena much.

On different news, I accidentally fed 20000 feathers to the wrong character:mellow: The wrong character could be worse than Sharena though, at least!

6 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

The wrong character could be worse than Sharena though, at least!

So you imply Sharena is bad? You take it back, this instant. Wasting 20k feathers must hurt.

It turns out Sharena can even tank and defeat Camilla! I love the girl.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 hour ago, Sire said:

d3fvER3.png
He lives, if not in the Arena, but in the Voting Gauntlet. Now, how to figure out this one...

Edit: I did it with no casualties. Linde was MVP, while my Ephraim and Roy did some chip damage so Linde can finish them off.

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So you imply Sharena is bad? You take it back, this instant. Wasting 20k feathers must hurt.

Oh so you actually went on team sharena? I saw you guys were losing . . . . . . . . I'm not gonna rub it in or anything but hopefully you've done enough animal sacrifices to somehow make it back.

We need a topic where we only post the gauntlet scores of our teams!

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was choosing Kagero and Sharena, decided on Kagero and somehow picked Sharena :P:

Honestly that might have been good since my arena team needs more base stats and my kagero is -spd +atk I can still justify this to myself!

Though I can't use a level 1 Sharena on the voting gauntlet

Strangely enough I'm doing all right. Even managed to get 2/5 of the way done on the March armor quest using armor knights that aren't mine. My efforts are still not going to help Alfonse win, but I'm in this for the feathers!

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You really thought I'd back Ephraim?

Yeah nevermind lol. Seriously though, get an amiibo, sprinkle some flower petals around it, light a candle and start saying some stuff cause you're gonna need it if you want to pull this comeback!

Edited by Arcanite