• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Interestingly enough, it still says "Stamina used 0" even though they said they wouldn't implement that for equipping skills anymore. I always often think back to that, what life would be like if they stuck to what they said about the stamina cost . . . . . . . . 

Make sure you join team Ephraim! We have free pancakes! Down with the Lucinas! Join while you still have a chance! Don't forget our motto: "If you're not rushing in, then you're obviously doing it wrong!" 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Make sure you join team Ephraim! We have free pancakes! Down with the Lucinas! Join while you still have a chance! Don't forget our motto: "If you're not rushing in, then you're obviously doing it wrong!" 

On one hand, I have a lv 30+1 Ephraim, so I could join, but on the other hand, I have a lv 40+3 Lucina so...

Well, not only do I not have Leo, no one on my Friend list has him either.  Is it pointless to even try the Gauntlet if you don't have the featured Lord on your team?  I know you might as well not bother in Arena, if you aren't using at least one Bonus character.  My Sharena's only level 23 4*, right now, too, so I don't really have anybody on the list I can field myself.  I'll put my Abel as my lead guy, since he can take out Sword users pretty well, but I don't know what to do.  I want to join Leo, but it may be a lost cause.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

On one hand, I have a lv 30+1 Ephraim, so I could join, but on the other hand, I have a lv 40+3 Lucina so...

Ah I see. May Anna help you come to the right conclusion my good sir. Hopefully your senses will be awakened in time to realize your true calling.

Also @eclipse you can't just say Team Ephraim is overrated and just close the topic right after :XD:. I mean you could . . . . Because you did ..... but ..... still . . . . . . . . . 

#̶T̶e̶a̶m̶I̶n̶c̶e̶s̶t̶

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ah I see. May Anna help you come to the right conclusion my good sir. Hopefully your senses will be awakened in time to realize your true calling.

Also @eclipse you can't just say Team Ephraim is overrated and just close the topic right after :XD:. I mean you could . . . . Because you did ..... but ..... still . . . . . . . . . 

#̶T̶e̶a̶m̶I̶n̶c̶e̶s̶t̶

That's what happens when you try to root for someone too hard. :P:

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, not only do I not have Leo, no one on my Friend list has him either.  Is it pointless to even try the Gauntlet if you don't have the featured Lord on your team?  I know you might as well not bother in Arena, if you aren't using at least one Bonus character.  My Sharena's only level 23 4*, right now, too, so I don't really have anybody on the list I can field myself.  I'll put my Abel as my lead guy, since he can take out Sword users pretty well, but I don't know what to do.  I want to join Leo, but it may be a lost cause.

Well, you do get bonus point if the Lord is on your team, so it does augment your chances, but in some match-up it seems kind of disadvantageous to use your chosen character. For example with Lucina, she is up against Sharena, who has the advantage as a blue unit, so maybe using Camilla, Nowi or Linde would be a better idea than using Lucina. 

And I've definitely noticed the issue about the Arena. I can clear the 7 matches with barely any deaths and I'm still unranked because none of my characters are featured. 

Just now, eclipse said:

That's what happens when you try to root for someone too hard. :P:

Psh you say rooting, I say recruiting. Either way, in the depths of your very heart you know you want team Ephraim. Sharena is cool but let's be serious, who's the better Lance user here? When Ephraim wins, that's when you'll know :squeezedtangerine:

Spoiler

I think I'm obsessed

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Psh you say rooting, I say recruiting. Either way, in the depths of your very heart you know you want team Ephraim. Sharena is cool but let's be serious, who's the better Lance user here? When Ephraim wins, that's when you'll know :squeezedtangerine:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a not-too-subtle hint to tone it down.  Ephraim is the type of guy that appreciates actions, not words - so let your sig do the rest.

I'm not too fond of the rallying idea as afaik you only get points/battle flags as long as you win the 3 vs 3 match, so anyone against Ephraim can throw him Narcian, Arthur, Nino, etc., and call it a day. I don't have the mechanics clear enough but I'll just do trial and error lol.

I'm supporting Team Chrom regardless of what happens as he's the only prince I have.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Well, not only do I not have Leo, no one on my Friend list has him either.

I'm pretty sure I'm on your friend list (Malarus), and I have a Leo, who I'm siding with against all odds come gauntlet time.

If you want to join up, I'm sure we could use some sturdy green units in the first round. ;):

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

dont worry i will carry the leo team xD

Your leader needs to be that character to get the bonus points though. Even if your ally is that character, you won't get the bonus as it's not yours. You can bring a triangle advantage character for easy wins, but you'll get less points out of it.

Also, 30 minutes until it begins. Hype! There's also a new paralogue featuring the gauntlet heroes and Veronica!

Edited by Korath88

Hey guys, Xenologue 1 exists, N/H/L featuring Veronica's lovely mug and 6 of the 8 units from the upcoming Gauntlet. Sadly, no Sharena/Alfonse though! I want to smack up Alfy for those silly blonde highlights.

3 orbs as a prize per!

New focuses: Princes (Chrom, Leo, Ephraim) and Princesses (Lucina, Elise, Eirika)!

New bonus heroes: Sanaki, Klein, Reinhardt, Olwen, Eldigan, Lachesis, female Robin, Jagen, and Sully.

Edited by Vaximillian

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

New bonus heroes: Sanaki, Klein, Reinhardt, Olwen, Eldigan, Lachesis, female Robin, Jagen, and Sully.

Fixed that for you. It's Jagen, not Gunter.

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Fixed that for you. It's Jagen, not Gunter.

Indeed, what did I even think.

@tailfin, my first ever gauntlet was my Sharena plus two Roys versus Nino, Eirika and Takumi.

According to the xenologue, Veronica is being mind-controlled, surprise, surprise!

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

According to the xenologue, Veronica is [Redacted]

Spoiler

Mind controlled by the real Anna, no doubt, for being impersonated by a terribly inaccurate doppelganger!

My first fight was for Eirika....and I was on a team of three Ninos. :/ Edit: Versus Jeorge, Child!Tiki, and Julia. Somehow I managed to win that one.

Also, why is there a feather icon over the arena?

Edited by Robert of Normandy