• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Cute Chao, you can level them up to 20, then go to Unlock Potential and compare the displayed projected stats. Unless they're 5⋆, of course.

Darn, most are over twenty. But I shall do that for the ones under twenty :D Thanks ^.^ 

Edit: Duh, just realised, any over 20 have the unlock potential option. Such a duh xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

25 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I only recently found out about boons and banes on units, so didn't know to check them at level 1. Is there a way to find out boons and banes on a unit past that? The calculator only seems to have level 1 stats and then some level 40 stats. I want to find out which of my units are worth continuing with for those I have repeats of v.v

If the character is lv20 or higher and not 5*, you can go to the Unlock Potential screen to preview what their stats would be at lv1 in their next upgrade level, even if you don't have enough badges/feathers to actually do it. Then you can compare those to their lv1 stats for that upgrade level.

Edit: Whoops, this was already taken care of.

Edited by Othin

Just now, Othin said:

If the character is lv20 or higher and not 5*, you can go to the Unlock Potential screen to preview what their stats would be at lv1 in their next upgrade level, even if you don't have enough badges/feathers to actually do it. Then you can compare those to their lv1 stats for that upgrade level.

Thanks ^.^ I realised just after posting that I'd been a div and not fully understood what they meant at first xD Whoops! But I'll go back through my levelled units now :D Only have a few five stars that I won't be able to do much with until they hit forty... but I plan to level most my five stars anyway :D 

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I really wish Hana had an offensive skill instead of Rally Attack. She's already so hyperoffensive, wouldn't hurt to make her even more ridiculous. Honestly, her skills don't fit her at all.

Well, in a couple weeks or so, we'll be able to give her more Skills, one way or another.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I really wish Hana had an offensive skill instead of Rally Attack. She's already so hyperoffensive, wouldn't hurt to make her even more ridiculous. Honestly, her skills don't fit her at all.

You and me both. Though Life and Death fits Hana pretty well, I think (Obstruct tho? What was the thought process behind that?). And I wouldn't get rid of Hana's Rally Attack, since it gives her utility when I can't risk her eating a hit. Still, opefully Inherit Skill will let us give her Moonbow/Glimmer/Noontime/Galeforce (Moonbow and Glimmer to deal more damage, Noontime since even 30% healing would probably still be a decent amount for Hana, not using Luna/Astra/Sol because I doubt Hana would live long enough to use those. Galeforce is here because it might help if Hana worked with a Dancer, since having 3 moves in a single turn just sounds amazing for Hana, even if she may not live long enough to use it). And maybe Threaten DEF, so Hana can kill things even better than she already does. And if we can overwrite A/B/C skills I am giving her Vantage because she needs it infinitely more than Obstruct (I hate that these two take the same skill slot... Vantage+Obstruct could actually be a pretty good combo if they could be used together).

On a related note, hopefully we can give healers more skills once Inherit Skill drops. In particular, I kinda wanna give Sakura Seal SPD, just to make her even more of a defensive asset (enemies can't deal as much damage if they can't double, and Fear nerfs ATK so Sakura can be weaker F!Corrin with heals and 2-range), and maybe DEF +3 to fix her DEF bane (mine's +HP/-ATK/-DEF, double-bane sucks).
And if I ever get an Azama, I will give him Fury, because damn it Fury+Martyr needs to be a thing.

And on a completely unrelated note, I kinda wish siege tomes were a thing in Heroes. Maybe just as a Skill with a 5-turn cooldown that lets the unit with it attack a unit regardless of their positions on the map. It'd probably be broken as hell, but I still kinda want it. I just want Bolting to come back

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, in a couple weeks or so, we'll be able to give her more Skills, one way or another.

True. But I'd probably give skills to Lucina or Tiki first instead.

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

You and me both. Though Life and Death fits Hana pretty well, I think (Obstruct tho? What was the thought process behind that?). And I wouldn't get rid of Hana's Rally Attack, since it gives her utility when I can't risk her eating a hit. Still, opefully Inherit Skill will let us give her Moonbow/Glimmer/Noontime/Galeforce (Moonbow and Glimmer to deal more damage, Noontime since even 30% healing would probably still be a decent amount for Hana, not using Luna/Astra/Sol because I doubt Hana would live long enough to use those. Galeforce is here because it might help if Hana worked with a Dancer, since having 3 moves in a single turn just sounds amazing for Hana, even if she may not live long enough to use it). And maybe Threaten DEF, so Hana can kill things even better than she already does. And if we can overwrite A/B/C skills I am giving her Vantage because she needs it infinitely more than Obstruct (I hate that these two take the same skill slot... Vantage+Obstruct could actually be a pretty good combo if they could be used together).

On a related note, hopefully we can give healers more skills once Inherit Skill drops. In particular, I kinda wanna give Sakura Seal SPD, just to make her even more of a defensive asset (enemies can't deal as much damage if they can't double, and Fear nerfs ATK so Sakura can be weaker F!Corrin with heals and 2-range), and maybe DEF +3 to fix her DEF bane (mine's +HP/-ATK/-DEF, double-bane sucks).
And if I ever get an Azama, I will give him Fury, because damn it Fury+Martyr needs to be a thing.

And on a completely unrelated note, I kinda wish siege tomes were a thing in Heroes. Maybe just as a Skill with a 5-turn cooldown that lets the unit with it attack a unit regardless of their positions on the map. It'd probably be broken as hell, but I still kinda want it. I just want Bolting to come back

Talking about Vantage only makes me think of Vantage Takumi, pls stop

If Bolting etc. were added as Special Skills, I think they'd just leave an enemy at 1 HP instead of killing.

Have noticed that I increased my arena rank without doing nothing. I'm sitting at 4350 offense points around Rank 31K, and today my Rank is 24K ~. I won't complain though!

Edited by Quintessence

8 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Have noticed that I increased my arena rank without doing nothing. I'm sitting at 4350 offense points around Rank 31K, and today my Rank is 24K ~. I won't complain though!

Did you increase your score at all before it updated?  Either that or there was another ban wave.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did you increase your score at all before it updated?  Either that or there was another ban wave.

My ranking hasn't increased for a while. It's been steadily decreasing for the past few days. 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know at what time do ranks update but it was yesterday and I immediately checked rank and it was on 31K~. Maybe it got updated afterwards and my rank went up. I'll check tomorrow again, though.

23 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I don't know at what time do ranks update but it was yesterday and I immediately checked rank and it was on 31K~. Maybe it got updated afterwards and my rank went up. I'll check tomorrow again, though.

I think it updates every hour, so your latest score wouldn't be counted for your rank right away. 

I think team Erika is the best way to go for the event almost guarenteed round 1 win since it is Erika vs Elise (who hasnt been a focus and is not an offensive character)

Edited by flare9

So I was wondering if anyone here would have suggestions as to my next 5* Upgrade. My current 5*s are Lucina, Eirika, Lyn, Ephraim, and Sharena, and I'm about 3 arena sessions away from hitting 20k feathers again. I was wondering if people had any advice on who I should pick between my +Atk/-Spd Kagero, or my +Spd/-Def Nino(she's 4* 40+1 atm, with +1 HP/Spd) I mostly swap between my blues and reds depending on what best fits the bonus characters and such, but Nino and Kagero are constants despite being 4* due to their utility and team synergy. If anyone with experience has any idea which one would be best to upgrade first, it'd be a big help.

Edit: FWIW I have a 3 star Nino I could easily detour to get to 4* to +2 my current Nino, should I upgrade Kagero

Edited by Ether

6 minutes ago, Ether said:

So I was wondering if anyone here would have suggestions as to my next 5* Upgrade. My current 5*s are Lucina, Eirika, Lyn, Ephraim, and Sharena, and I'm about 3 arena sessions away from hitting 20k feathers again. I was wondering if people had any advice on who I should pick between my +Atk/-Spd Kagero, or my +Spd/-Def Nino(she's 4* 40+1 atm, with +1 HP/Spd) I mostly swap between my blues and reds depending on what best fits the bonus characters and such, but Nino and Kagero are constants despite being 4* due to their utility and team synergy. If anyone with experience has any idea which one would be best to upgrade first, it'd be a big help.

Kagero, any day of the week. The thing about people with color (not a racist) is that they have potential of falling off in arena because of the random fluctuations and influxes of different units. But Kagero will always be a consistent, high delivering threat because of her infantry effectiveness. Your Kagero is plus attack too so I don't even I know what you're waiting for! Nino should be next though, no matter who you get.

Edited by Arcanite

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Kagero, any day of the week. The thing about people with color (not a racist) is that they have potential of falling off in arena because of the random fluctuations and influxes of different units. But Kagero will always be a consistent, high delivering threat because of her infantry effectiveness. Your Kagero is plus attack too so I don't even I know what you're waiting for! Nino should be next though, no matter who you get.

Yeah, I kind of figured that Kagero would be the better choice, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Upgrading either will be a big help to my team, as they allow me to better handle Takumi(my Nino is perfectly OHKO'd by average Takumi due to -Def, and Kagero is doubled by average Takumi due to -Speed. Upgrading either of them will give them just enough extra stats to survive and beat him 1 on 1)

Thanks for the response ^-^

25 minutes ago, Ether said:

Edit: FWIW I have a 3 star Nino I could easily detour to get to 4* to +2 my current Nino, should I upgrade Kagero

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yeah, I kind of figured that Kagero would be the better choice, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Upgrading either will be a big help to my team, as they allow me to better handle Takumi(my Nino is perfectly OHKO'd by average Takumi due to -Def, and Kagero is doubled by average Takumi due to -Speed. Upgrading either of them will give them just enough extra stats to survive and beat him 1 on 1)

Thanks for the response ^-^

I'd actually go for NIno, she's got perfect IVs.

+atk definitely helps Kagero, but that -Spd can hurt her, and I'd wait to see if you Pull a Kagero with better IVs before using the Feathers on her.  As mentioned, being -Spd means she gets doubled by Takumi, and if Kagero can't take out Takumi, she's failing at her main niche.

29 minutes ago, Ether said:

I'm actually going to go the opposite route from Arcanite and suggest Nino. If you purely compare Kagero and Nino side-by-side, I too would agree that Kagero looks to be better on-paper. However, there are two other things to consider: the arena ranking system and team-building.

Kagero, though unquestionably a good unit, will eventually fall off in terms of viability if you are trying to rank higher in Arena because of her low base stat total and will always drag your score down no matter how well you do. Though Nino is certainly no Hector in terms of BST, she is a lot more viable than Kagero is. 

Also, while Kagero is a better unit than Nino is individually, Nino is heavily team-dependent. Without a good team to back her up, she is rather lackluster. BUT on the flipside, with the right team, Nino becomes one of the most devastating nukes in the entire game, easily one-shotting anything Kagero can and more. And luckily for you, you happen to have a 5* Eirika and Sharena, both of whom are widely considered two of Nino's best teammates. Not to mention from the looks of your team, you have good 5* red and blue units but no greens, so Nino would also help add coverage to your team. 

Ultimately, they are both good units (and you got solid IVs on both), so the choice is up to you. These are just my thoughts, so of course take them with a grain of salt. I hope this was helpful though!

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm actually going to go the opposite route from Aracanite and suggest Nino. If you purely compare Kagero and Nino side-by-side, I too would agree that Kagero looks to be better on-paper. However, there are two other things to consider: the arena ranking system and team-building.

Kagero, though unquestionably a good unit, will eventually fall off in terms of viability if you are trying to rank higher in Arena because of her low base stat total and will always drag your score down no matter how well you do. Though Nino is certainly no Hector in terms of BST, she is a lot more viable in terms of BST than Kagero is. 

Also, while Kagero is a better unit than Nino is individually, Nino is heavily team-dependent. Without a good team to back her up, she is rather lackluster. BUT on the flipside, with the right team, Nino becomes one of the most devastating nukes in the entire game, easily one-shotting anything Kagero can and more. And luckily for you, you happen to 5* Eirika and Sharena, both of whom are widely considered two of Nino's best teammates. Not to mention from the looks of your team, you have good 5* red and blue units but no greens, so Nino would also help add coverage to your team. 

Ultimately, they are both good units (and you got solid IVs on both), so the choice is up to you. These are just my thoughts, so of course take them with a grain of salt. I hope this was helpful though!

I forgot about the BST, but that's another thing to consider.  It might explain why I hardly ever see Kagero in Arena anymore.

Well, in regards to the stat note, that was at current 4* 40 stats. Nino getting +2 HP/Def from 5* allows her to survive a shot from Takumi, and Kagero getting +2 Speed from 5* allows her to not get doubled by Takumi(assuming average takumi, at least), if Nino gets HP or Def from +2 4*, she'd also survive with 1 HP. But I suppose it's more of a split ballot than I expected, so at least I don't feel so bad for not being sure haha

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

Well, in regards to the stat note, that was at current 4* 40 stats. Nino getting +2 HP/Def from 5* allows her to survive a shot from Takumi, and Kagero getting +2 Speed from 5* allows her to not get doubled by Takumi(assuming average takumi, at least), if Nino gets HP or Def from +2 4*, she'd also survive with 1 HP. But I suppose it's more of a split ballot than I expected, so at least I don't feel so bad for not being sure haha

It all comes down to what your problems are when you lose, if you lose. And what you like more or are more comfortable with. Just remember that five starring either of these units is not a mitake.

Edited by Arcanite