Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Isn't Swift Sparrow only on 5*s currently though? I believe the same with Wind boost and Fire boost too actually.

I'd say QR, SS, and L&D are a little understandable being 5* locked, but maybe they'll be more available on a 4* in the future someday.

Swift Sparrow, I sorta understand being 5*.  LaD and especially QR should be 4*.  In QR's case QR2 and QR3 are almost functionally the same.  QR3 just gives better Arena points.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup, they sure are. Twincest is overrated anyways. Though I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up in jail thanks to the one on the right. That or I subjected Ephraim to jail time instead.

ELISE DIDNT DESERVE THIS 

but also, that fury ephriam seems like a pretty good build, what support & specials do you have on both twins?

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Though I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up in jail thanks to the one on the right. That or I subjected Ephraim to jail time instead.

Hope it's not the first, or I'm looking at some serious incarceration time for my last few playthroughs of Conquest.

Edit: I just realized that I haven't ally supported either Elise to anyone yet...hm.

Edited by LordFrigid

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This doesn’t contradict what you’ve quoted. These three are indeed 5★-only at the moment.

What I'm saying is those three can't even be 4* available at the moment because they're only on 5* exclusives. QR and L&D are different cases because their third tier is locked to 5*s but it's still on 3-4*s.

Edited by KongDude

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

What I'm saying is those three can't even be 4* available at the moment because they're only on 5* exclusives. QR and L&D are different cases because their third tier is locked to 5*s but it's still on 3-4*s.

Speaking of QR, I’m massively pissed that two heroes added with QR3 are 5★-only. And great units in their own right. And good fodder even beside QR. And they come in the worst colour, or at least second-worst.

Massively pissed.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of QR, I’m massively pissed that two heroes added with QR3 are 5★-only. And great units in their own right. And good fodder even beside QR. And they come in the worst colour, or at least second-worst.

Massively pissed.

I mean, L&Ds got nothing since the beginning.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Massively pissed.

15 minutes ago, spicy toma said:

ELISE DIDNT DESERVE THIS 

but also, that fury ephriam seems like a pretty good build, what support & specials do you have on both twins?

Eirika's set: Sieglinde, Rally Defense, Moonbow, Speed +3, Desperation 3, Hone Spd 3; Boon/Bane: +Atk/-Res
Ephraim's set: Siegmund, Rally Defense, Moonbow, Fury 3, Swordbreaker 2, Hone Spd 3; Boon/Bane: +Spd/-Def

Eirika really should also have Fury 3 by this point, but apathy and laziness on my part make for a nasty combination. I've also got spare Rodericks that I can use to give each of them Rally Def/Res, but refer to the previous sentence for the reason why that hasn't happened yet.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, I use these two only because of their niche as buff-bots as I don't really like either of them as characters.

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Does Zephiel count as well? He was in the game since release, but is only available periodically as a GHB unit.

6 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Jaffar.

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Oh yeah. Forgot about that guy.

The only reason why I remember Jaffar exists is because my friend pulled him on an off banner pull. I think is Jaffar is -atk, to.

I wonder what the 200th character in Heroes will be. 

Alfonso, Alfonse's estranged father thought to have been lost in a legendary battle but was actually captured and brainwashed by the Emblans. Now fights as part of Surtr's army. Comes to his senses after battling and nearly killing his children in Chapter 3-5 set to release at the end of the month.

@Rezzy Already your Ninetania is pretty cool. Who will get your attention after the 10th merge? I'm still waiting for feathers to promote my +SPD/-DEF copy and merge the other +RES/-SPD +0 (DC) into her. Too bad she already maxed out HM (which lowers her priority in my queue). 

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh, when life gives you a +Atk Tailtiu lemons...

[...]

Never thought Tailtiu would be the first hero I'd give a merge through feathers, but here we are. That +4 Atk compared to my original +Res/-Res one is quite nice though. Perhaps I'll make that +Def/-Spd Lukas I recently got my next promotion and merge my current one (+HP/-Res, has a refined +Def Slaying Lance+ and Fortress Def 3) into him just for the novelty of having a Lukas who does 40 damage with Ignis.

After promoting a +HP/-SPD copy for her TT, I pulled a +ATK/-HP (non -SPD) Tailtiu. A promotion + merge would give her +4 ATK and +3 SPD, but like Titania and Reinhardt, Tailtiu already maxed HM which means lower promoting priority for switching natures. 

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

After promoting a +HP/-SPD copy for her TT, I pulled a +ATK/-HP (non -SPD) Tailtiu. A promotion + merge would give her +4 ATK and +3 SPD, but like Titania and Reinhardt, Tailtiu already maxed HM which means lower promoting priority for switching natures. 

I suppose I went and swapped natures for mine now as I have no major priorities feather-wise at this point says the guy who keeps meaning to give ToD!Nowi Rawrblade+ but keeps getting distracted. It also helps that Tailtiu #1 was pulled well after the FE4 TT, so she's only sitting at 123 merits currently.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I suppose I went and swapped natures for mine now as I have no major priorities feather-wise at this point says the guy who keeps meaning to give ToD!Nowi Rawrblade+ but keeps getting distracted. It also helps that Tailtiu #1 was pulled well after the FE4 TT, so she's only sitting at 123 merits currently.

I like saving some feathers for the next TTs, because some units only have TTs as a chance to get some use and max HM. Plus I still have 12 units in my promoting queue, only 3 of them to switch to a better nature. 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I like saving some feathers for the next TTs, because some units only have TTs as a chance to get some use and max HM. Plus I still have 12 units in my promoting queue, only 3 of them to switch to a better nature. 

I do still have guys I want to 5*, it's just that I'm in no hurry to get any of them there. Though I suppose with the changes the 2.0 update brought, I do have more of a reason to promote some of favorites who're still waiting for their turn (namely Niles, Azama and Tiki).

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I do still have guys I want to 5*, it's just that I'm in no hurry to get any of them there. Though I suppose with the changes the 2.0 update brought, I do have more of a reason to promote some of favorites who're still waiting for their turn (namely Niles, Azama and Tiki).

A!Tiki is pretty high in my list too, there are only some green units (Narcian, F!Robin) and Eliwood (first use of devine dew) in front of her. 

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Also congrats on the boon/banes! Wow Christmas has come early for you!

Thanks :D I'm rather happy with it. It's a shame I'm not as keen on armours, but I'm sure I can make them work. Since I got Halloween Henry, I have got two sets of armour march to play around with :) 

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congratulations on that Robin! 

I only wanted to do one full summon trying for a Robin (because of the skills). Somehow I ended up with WE!Tharja (+HP/-ATK), WE!Lissa (+RES/-SPD) and Shiro (+HP/-RES) spending a ridiculous small amount of 33 orbs. 

No Robin/Chrom means no armor march and I don't like armor teams without that skill. Now I'm considering to waste my only Amelia (+ATK/-SPD), who already maxed HM anyways. 

Everyone but! Still a great turnout. It took me so many pulls to get Shiro, and you get him as a pity breaker! xD 

Well, if you do continue, I hope you get him :) 

On a further note, I love all of Santa Chrom's lines in battle. He sounds like he's having fun, even if his outside battle lines protest that Lissa made him do it xD 

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Massively pissed.

Enemy phase units never had it easy. All relevant skill are locked behind 5 star bogus.

Distant Counter, Close counter, Steady Breath, QR, Close def, distant def, the new steady stance atk and res equivalence, list goes on. 

Meanwhile player phase units have a piss walk and have almost everything they need at 4 Star disposal...