Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m dreadful of the next week, when the new units will be on every single defence team. I can still get away with it today, not many have pulled them yet, but next week will be brutal.

And it will be the next week when I have to get back into tier 20…

I need a lot of feathers to make Lissa at her best, while for Tharja. I want to refine her weapon for more bulk but I need more stones.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Don’t be a scrub like me and pull a million Dorcases. Or Deirdres. Or both.

I want to give her L&D eventually. …And get her in +Atk. She needs every point she can lay her pretty hands on.

Maybe I'll give her LnD. I have other priorities for now, though!

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Honed +Atk DB3 Reinhardt with Atk+3 seal did her in with one double blast ?

But I agree, these units are bullshit.

My -blade Corrin just looked at her, laughed and proceeded to shred her. Though really, Flier Emblem (team of ToD!Nowi, NS!Corrin, SF!Camilla and Hinoka) completely trivialized the Par. 15+16 CC for me.

I don't know man, I kinda got a high watching my WE!Tharja effortlessly clear out the Camilla Warriors map, with a bit of healing support from everyone's favorite sheep daughter. I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do for me in the Arena the next two weeks.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Bullshit indeed. The new __ fighter skills are ridiculous, and really not fun to fight against. Once again, I question what the hell IS is thinking. Well, besides making a profit. My Reinhardt's not +atk, but I gave him the attack+3 seal for this and I'll see if he can delete her with iceberg charged up at least.

Would Fjorm do the trick? I've been trying to have Sanaki, my highest res unit, tank Tharja. Which she can, as long as I don't do anything stupid, but it's hard to isolate Tharja while avoiding Robin and stupid armor march.

Because Tharja automatically has the ability to move two spots on the first time, you have to move Fjorm or a mage right behind the defense tile with dance or a repositioner. Fjorm/blue mage has to be buffed in order to take out Tharja. If they can't then attack her again, Tharja will likely die. You just have to figure out how to separate Robin from the other units. Because these are units with nasty defense, you will have a much better time dancing a mage out of the danger zone. 

I used P!Azura, Delthea, Elincia, and Boey to do all 5 maps and defeat Tharja. No one in that party was able to do any significant damage to anyone but Tharja. ):

Meanwhile, in my castle:

xHINN0m.jpg
IMG_20171219_115416.jpg

Krises when? My selfcest collection can’t be compleye without them.

I wonder what opposite gendered me would be like.  Is having sex with your opposite sex self adultery or just masturbation?

And now for something completely different.  I'm one Titania away from Tentania.

hWTLJMK.png?1

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Meanwhile, in my castle:

xHINN0m.jpg
IMG_20171219_115416.jpg

Krises when? My selfcest collection can’t be complete without them.

I think you forgot to do one for YS!F!Robin and WE!M!Robin.

3 minutes ago, Aera said:

Would it be possible for you to do Christmas!Robin and Summer!Robin?

It would if I didn’t willingly completely ignore the seasonals. So yeah, my collection isn’t even close to complete technically speaking, but I have my standards. @XRay too.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is having sex with your opposite sex self adultery or just masturbation?

And now for something completely different.  I'm one Titania away from Tentania.

“Incest or masturbation?” A fine riddle indeed. It probably depends on how much your DNA differs between alternate universes.

Good for you! Instead of Titanias, I only seem to get Rezzies.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

“Incest or masturbation?” A fine riddle indeed. It probably depends on how much your DNA differs between alternate universes.

Good for you! Instead of Titanias, I only seem to get Rezzies.

I guess the only difference would be the Y Chromosome.

Thankfully, you only need one good nature to merge into.

Ugh, okay, managed to beat the new chain challenge with only one team, but barely. Deirdre went down early in an attempt to kill Lute, while Reinhardt ended up dying to Chrom so he could take out Tharja. TA3 Roy and PA!Olivia giving him dance support were able to finish off Chrom and Lissa.

Still, this was stupid.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess the only difference would be the Y Chromosome.

Thankfully, you only need one good nature to merge into.

Then it’s probably incest.

I wonder if Titania would be a good choice for a theoretical poleaxe. Mathilda and Titania have pretty similar stat spreads (±1/2 points), yet one got a horsepoker and the other a gem.

3 minutes ago, spicy toma said:

ok but what if

eirika and ephriam, or reindhart and olwen ??? 

Sibling incest is eww.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sibling incest is eww.

yES MY POINT EXACTLY glances @ marrying the hoshidan kids in fates fml

Edited by spicy toma
i misspelled fates and that bothers me oops

7 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Those two are destined for -blade mages.

If only I actually had an Ephraim. And Azura for good measure.

6 minutes ago, spicy toma said:

yES MY POINT EXACTLY glances @ marrying the hoshidan kids in fats fml

All that handwaving making the royals not blood related, and the one heavily promoted love interest turns out to actually be the protagonist’s cousin. Because IS.

But cousins are relatively okay, so whatever. Those whom one had been raised with as siblings though are not okay.

Edited by Vaximillian

All that handwaving making the royals not blood related, and the one heavily promoted love interest turns out to actually be the protagonist’s cousin. Because IS.

oH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST READ 

but like, didn't mikoto/sumeragi have a crap ton of partners?? but all the kids share a parent?

Just now, spicy toma said:

oH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST READ 

but like, didn't mikoto/sumeragi have a crap ton of partners?? but all the kids share a parent?

I thought it was just

Spoiler

Mikoto/Anankos before Sumeragi

then

Sumeragi/Ryoma, Hinoka, Sakura, Takumi's mom before Mikoto.

I think she had an actually name, I don't remember.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:
Spoiler

Mikoto/Anankos before Sumeragi

then

Sumeragi/Ryoma, Hinoka, Sakura, Takumi's mom before Mikoto.

I think she had an actually name, I don't remember.

yeah, it was ikona i believe-- thanks for the correction !

I was looking at the five star exclusive skills, and I wondered why certain skills are still 5 star exclusive. Swift sparrow, Quick Riposte, life and death, wind boost, and fire boost all should've had a 4 star unit have them at 4 stars.

Just now, Poimagic said:

I was looking at the five star exclusive skills, and I wondered why certain skills are still 5 star exclusive. Swift sparrow, Quick Riposte, life and death, wind boost, and fire boost all should've had a 4 star unit have them at 4 stars.

Isn't Swift Sparrow only on 5*s currently though? I believe the same with Wind boost and Fire boost too actually.

I'd say QR, SS, and L&D are a little understandable being 5* locked, but maybe they'll be more available on a 4* in the future someday.

19 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Those two are destined for -blade mages.

Yup, they sure are. Twincest is overrated anyways. Though I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up in jail thanks to the one on the right. That or I subjected Ephraim to jail time instead.

4GPqRCu.png?1oEa8ec3.png?1

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The feather drain of those skills is really too much. I'm starting to run out of CC. to do in order to get the feathers to give QR to my Clair.

Also what's up with the lack of Hinatas...Fury seems to be getting to the same point as L&D where I need to promote Bartres and Jagens just to have access to that skill while every red I summon is A!Tiki, Hana, Henry and Seliph.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Isn't Swift Sparrow only on 5*s currently though? I believe the same with Wind boost and Fire boost too actually.

This doesn’t contradict what you’ve quoted. These three are indeed 5★-only at the moment.