Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

32 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Has it been confirmed what is coming after the Amelia and Tana BHB? I hope it's Raven and Lucius's BHB because more orbs for is always a nice thing.

Given that the datamine had the Raven and Lucius BHB and the Navarre GHB rerun, I'm guessing it'll be one of the two, but we don't know which.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

36 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Has it been confirmed what is coming after the Amelia and Tana BHB? I hope it's Raven and Lucius's BHB because more orbs for is always a nice thing.

Given that the datamine had the Raven and Lucius BHB and the Navarre GHB rerun, it should be one of the two, but we don't know which.

Edited by Othin

5 hours ago, GinRei said:

I hope they're smart enough to realize that, while that may be true for some, the majority are holding on to it because they don't want to waste it.

I'm in that second group, along with 'my playstyle has no need of it'. I don't use Fjorm reliably enough.

Oh joy, not only do I have a +Atk, -Res and +Spd, -Res Palla, but I also have a +Atk, -HP Palla that I summoned a while ago and didn't remember. Also, +Spd, -HP Palla is basically neutral Catria.

If only I had a bunch of Athenas and Karels, because Wo Dao would be great on Palla. Not that Ruby Sword isn't fine, but it would also be nice to to have Athena and Karel because I like collecting new heroes. A +Def, -Res Athena would be nice to build with a Def refined Wo Dao+ and Fury 3. Brave Sword's off the table when Elincia exists and I have two of her.

Uh.

Hello free pull sword Lyn.

You're not Lucina, but I'll take you regardless.

Considering the whole Brash Sol Katti upgrade, is it safe to assume that a +Atk/-Spd Lyn is better than a +HP/-Def Lyn? Because I guess I now have the option of either one.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Uh.

Hello free pull Lyn.

Nice! Tried to get Lucina, got 3* Palla instead.

Anyone else feel like this Tempest Trial is a bit half-assed? Only 5* locked season units for 40% bonus and Masked Marth as a rewards.... again.... Man, those seals better be worth it or I will just have like 0 motivation to do this TT, especially with it being Christmas and all.

Edited by Coolmanio

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Anyone else feel like this Tempest Trial is a bit half-assed? Only 5* locked season units for 40% bonus and Masked Marth as a rewards.... again.... Man, those seals better be worth it or I will just have like 0 motivation to do this TT, especially with it being Christmas and all.

The last time we got a repeat unit, we had a mini tempest trial. They're basically giving us a repeat unit as a reward for a full length tempest trial over the holidays with the 40% bonus units being all seasonal.

Worst tempest as of now.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

Anyone else feel like this Tempest Trial is a bit half-assessed? Only 5* locked season units for 40% bonus and Masked Marth as a rewards.... again.... Man, those seals better be worth it or I will just have like 0 motivation to do this TT, especially with it being Christmas and all.

That's kinda fitting, considering they share a VA, heh.

Masked Marth again is lame. It's cool that I'll be able to make mine +3 now (+5 if I spend the 40,000 feathers for the other 4-stars), but I'd rather get Tobin, Clive, and so on as repeats before repeating the repeats. The seals will probably make or break it for me, although the orbs and feathers are always nice regardless.

This TT is really bad. Seasonal 40% units with only 9 days left. Seasonals as a bonus is already a bad idea really. A FULL TT with a free unit that already had another 5* copy available. I'll still do it for the orbs, but I'm not feeling super motivated if I'm being honest.

8 minutes ago, KongDude said:

This TT is really bad. Seasonal 40% units with only 9 days left. Seasonals as a bonus is already a bad idea really. A FULL TT with a free unit that already had another 5* copy available. I'll still do it for the orbs, but I'm not feeling super motivated if I'm being honest.

And they're all armours! 

Well at least I can used Masked Marth again. Also my new Nowi. (That feel when you wanted to summon for Lightningbreath+ fodder but actually get an +Atk/-Res nature instead which sounds really tempting to use)

I dislike the TTs in general because of how grindy they are, but I welcome the rewards you get. Without knowing what the other notable rewards are other than a Water Blessing and that this is a regular one and not a mini one, this is probably the worst one next to the first TT for me. I don't use merged units for whatever shitty reason I have, so more copies of masked Marth don't do anything, but take up space since masked Marth doesn't have any skills except for Silver Sword that can be inherited.

On the bright side, my freebie from the TT banner was my first ever Karel.

Edited by Kaden

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

I dislike the TTs in general because of how grindy they are, but I welcome the rewards you get. Without knowing what the other notable rewards are other than a Water Blessing and that this is a regular one and not a mini one, this is probably the worst one next to the first TT for me. I don't use merged units for whatever shitty reason I have, so more copies of masked Marth don't do anything, but take up space since masked Marth doesn't have any skills except for Silver Sword that can be inherited.

On the bright side, my freebie from the TT banner was my first ever Karel.

The announcement says it lasts for two weeks, so it's a full one >.<

And agreed. I don't need more Masked Marth. I didn't mind the repeat in a mini trial, since it felt fitting, but for a full trial at Xmas time? That absolutely sucks.

Congrats on the Karel, though. He took some coaxing to come for me on his last focus banner :)

Seasonal units as 40% are dumb and masked marth as the unit AGAIN is also dumb, but I want those sweet sweet seals and orbs and stoens and feathers so

I'll make do

It'd be nice if this MM at least had another skill for novelty value.

e: Actually if they rerun MM twice more I think she might be the first free unit you can get to +10?

Edited by r_n

Well I am really sad about no new unit from TT, I really wanted Santa Priam or Basilio.  MM is the least useful TT unit for me and I guess I will merge the 5* and send the 4* home because I am not wasting barracks space or feathers on MM when Chrom and Marth do her job with less SI cost.  Normally I do TT for the new unit, this time I will do it for the orbs and feathers.  The seal had better be good to make up for MM as a TT reward for the 3rd time.

just pulled a 5 Star Frederick from the Tempest Trials banner for my first summon. I’ve been really lucky, since I got Christmas Robin too. One question if you have multiple characters who grant you a bonus, does it stack during temple trials?

18 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

One question if you have multiple characters who grant you a bonus, does it stack during temple trials?

Nope, the bonus doesn’t stack. You just need to have used the character in any of the teams on that run.

I don't mind the bonus units, but I was assuming they'd at least give us Tobin, which would still be disappointing enough for a full-length TT. Making it round 3 of Masked Marth is just obnoxious.

---

I was planning on waiting for the New Year's banner's trailer before pulling for Christmas Robin, but I got impatient and was out of other things to do so I went for it. Managed to get him with using only about half of my ~210 orbs, so I'm happy about that. Also got my first 5* Peri along the way, which isn't too big of a deal but is certainly a welcome bonus.

Mayo’s Cipher Caeda’s outfit is amazing:
Mayo_Caeda2.jpg

She really looks like a warrior princess in it.

I want this version of her in Heroes.

Edited by Vaximillian