Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

37 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

“Oh look at me, I invested all these skills into a unit, they must be good!”

I need to sig this

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Wow, people who use game mechanics and features are such nubs amirite

Nah you're fine. Grinding HM is a way to get feathers. Just seems very tedious and a rather large way to waste stamina in my opinion

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I squeed when I saw Frederick on that banner! I was like YES! And when I pulled him without having to buy more orbs, I was like YESSSS!!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Wow you're actually at the same amount of merges as my Nino O.o

That defense is completely ridiculous too

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

YESSSSSSSSS!!!

Wow you're actually at the same amount of merges as my Nino O.o

That defense is completely ridiculous too

Yep, and I didn't spend a single dollar on him! I'd like to keep it that way too. I'd rather use the money for stuff like seasonals.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Nah you're fine. Grinding HM is a way to get feathers. Just seems very tedious and a rather large way to waste stamina in my opinion

I don't HM grind myself, but if you have the stamina, go ahead. Besides TT, there isn't much else to spend lots of stamina on unless you're stuck on crazy difficult maps or quests or something. I guess people like having their units maxed out but I think I can wait for more chain maps to gain merit.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Doesn't change that he's garbage

:sob:  :sob:  :sob:  

:XD:  Haha, I built mine up pretty well, so he does a good job on my arena team now.  I wish he didn't need so much investment to be good, though.  Oh well, that's part of the fun!  

Seeing built up Laslow, Caeda and Frederick makes me feel less bad about investing in a Matthew. Can't wait for him to be powerful enough to do great things. Just wish I didn't have to spend my next 20k on upgrading a Nowi to have a good bonus unit for the Tempest (I have Brave Axe+ Frederick and Masked Marth but they'll only carry me so far.).

59 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Heh heh, an Oboro fan calling another character useless garbage. That's rich.

Says the guy with a Leo avatar

How can there be 2 of you in the game and both of them suck

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

:sob:  :sob:  :sob:  

:XD:  Haha, I built mine up pretty well, so he does a good job on my arena team now.  I wish he didn't need so much investment to be good, though.  Oh well, that's part of the fun!  

Yours is +10 so it's like

how is he not good

I'm not trying to inult anyone or anything though I kinda forgot that he was your baby and I feel sorry now

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Yours is +10 so it's like

how is he not goodgood

I'm not trying to inult anyone or anything though I kinda forgot that he was your baby and I feel sorry now

Be me and like units that just so happen to be good.

Nino masterrace

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Says the guy with a Leo avatar

How can there be 2 of you in the game and both of them suck

Leo at least is still the only red tome cav at this point and can lean on blade tome and Horse Emblem shenanigans. Oboro is inferior to every other infantry lancer except possibly Donnel and Sharena, and that's only because the poor girl can't even be +1.

As for NS!Leo...and least his dialogue is hilarious? Yeah, I got nothing else other than that.

My Oboro > my Leo

Oboro is a tanky wall of bonfire who can block off lots of red and blue units, and sometimes even take one hit from a green physical unit, and destroys them with QR.

Leo ... I don't really know what niche my Leo fills. I'd like for him to do the same thing as Oboro does with red and green mage units, but sadly his resistance isn't nearly as high as Oboro's resistance to be a complete wall. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oboro is inferior to every other infantry lancer except possibly Donnel and Sharena, and that's only because the poor girl can't even be +1.

And yet she still calcs better than Leo

After all those horse buffs!

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My Oboro > my Leo

Oboro is a tanky wall of bonfire who can block off lots of red and blue units, and sometimes even take one hit from a green physical unit, and destroys them with QR.

Leo ... I don't really know what niche my Leo fills. I'd like for him to do the same thing as Oboro does with red and green mage units, but sadly his resistance isn't nearly as high as Oboro's resistance to be a complete wall. Oh well.

I mean

What more can I say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And yet she still calcs better than Leo

After all those horse buffs!

Heh, you actually waste time number crunching. And I thought the things I waste my time on were bad.

You can keep those numbers as they don't mean a damn thing to me, as Oboro will never have a place on my roster that doesn't involve her being super-glued to the bench. Especially not when I already have these guys.

Spoiler

porJXJu.png?1lqxxa1o.png?1hJl84IK.png?1

KEFb8BY.png?1vmFxt9z.png?1

I mean

I have a lot of good infantry lancers too

But I still use all of them interchangeably because I can

Having more options is great

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Guess who pulled a 5 star Freddy and another merge for her favorite husband? :3

AVhIzjm.png

47 atk and 46 def now is so awesome. That's 53 atk and 52 def with Hone Cav and Fortify Cav boosts!

I squeed when I saw Frederick on that banner! I was like YES! And when I pulled him without having to buy more orbs, I was like YESSSS!!

Congrats, it's nice to get more merges for your favorites.  I tried pulling Green for my freebie and got a 4* Barst.  Not what I was hoping for, but Reposition is always nice.

24 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Heh, you actually waste time number crunching. And I thought the things I waste my time on were bad.

I guess I did waste my time, since it is blatantly obvious that Leo is garbage

I also have a Lukas and Lancina but neither of them have a somewhat respectable res stat, so ha

Actually none of the lances you have seem to possess a decent res stat :o:

25 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean

I have a lot of good infantry lancers too

But I still use all of them interchangeably because I can

Having more options is great

Yeah, it is. It’s just that I feel I already have a sufficient number of options and since Oboro isn’t a particular favorite of mine, I don’t ever see myself going out of my way to promote her specifically.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Actually none of the lances you have seem to possess a decent res stat :o:

That’s what Fjorm is for. I didn’t include her pic since I thought it’d be redundant.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I guess I did waste my time, since it is blatantly obvious that Leo is garbage

Was someone talkin' smack about my son?

4 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’d argue that Firesweep is better than Wo Dao or Brave on Caeda. It props up her Atk and gives her far more durability since enemies can’t counter her. With other sets she is basically spent if she takes counter damage because of how frail she is.

- It's not a problem to avoid counters if you can rock Quad > Desperation. The only real drawback is that unlike someone like Elincia, she's not usually 2HKO'ing what she isn't quadding (to which I just want to cry when they really think Firesweep > Amiiti).

Not convinced? I’ll let +Def being a popular forge for Wo Dao Caeda variants speak for itself.

- Is that like the dumb thing I've seen the other day of a guy trying to make Lolina a "tank"? I mean, at least she rocked something akin to Henry's physical bulk, but it still looks silly...

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I like how this is an obligatory mention lol

But yes, grinding hero merit is indeed for the weak and desperate. Why the kek are you grinding when the feathers will come anyway? Using some useless garbage like Laslow just to get some extra feathers or something

Despicable

Blasphemous

And most of all

Hide contents

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

I don't get how someone said if you're not farming for Merit on Trials, it may as well be a "waste". Like, that'd imply having any sort of semblance to a competent team beyond your already-"built" characters (so yeah I'm not promoting an Inigo just so he can be competent for Trials).

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Aww, no worries!  I was kinda joking around a little bit with the crying emoticons, hehehe.  ;]  Like I said, objectively, he ain't good, but building him up was a lot of fun.  For me, it's more enjoyable doing that than getting a good unit that I don't have to invest in.  (I do use Reinhardt, though.) :lol:

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

You call that a sword flier? Pitiful. My +atk Elincia laughs at you're foolish attempts.

That awkward moment when Elincia is easily one of your least favorite characters, and you'll probably never purposefully pull for her or use her if you accidentally pull her. XD  

I'm proud of my Caeda either way. XD Love her art. Love her VA. Love everything about her. Now she's finally gotten the justice she deserves as a unit, and she can tear through the competition. 

12 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I don't get how someone said if you're not farming for Merit on Trials, it may as well be a "waste". Like, that'd imply having any sort of semblance to a competent team beyond your already-"built" characters (so yeah I'm not promoting an Inigo just so he can be competent for Trials).

It isn't a waste, not in the slightest. I say only grind merit on TT if you're aiming to get WAYY over 99,999 points, or if you have one of the bonus units without max merit yet.

Also watch the double posting!

46 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That’s what Fjorm is for. I didn’t include her pic since I thought it’d be redundant.

But Fjorm's attack stat...

340px-Full_Injured_Wrys-1.png.753d0b19c2adca5cf5f0797989032b82.png

12 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Aww, no worries!  I was kinda joking around a little bit with the crying emoticons, hehehe.  ;]  Like I said, objectively, he ain't good, but building him up was a lot of fun.  For me, it's more enjoyable doing that than getting a good unit that I don't have to invest in.  (I do use Reinhardt, though.) :lol:

investing in Oboro is easily just as fun

just sayin