Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Level 1 stats for the Winter's Envoy peeps, for future reference while summoning I guess:

Spoiler

Chrom: 25/12 (26)/4/9/5
Lissa: 21/9 (23)/8/9/8
Robin: 23/9 (23)/8/9/6
Tharja: 19/10 (22)/5/8/10

() = with weapon factored in

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Spoiler

Honestly, right now I don't mind Chrom and Lissa having boosted stats given their stat distribution.

Lissa is basically Sheena with 5 more Spd, but that puts her Spd in the range where you can't really afford to make it your bane. I mean, I suppose you still could, but then she'd really just be Sheena in a Santa dress.

Chrom is basically Effie with Berkut's Lance.

As for the next Grand Hero Battle rerun,

Spoiler

Fuckin' called it.

@Rezzy

Spoiler

As far as I can tell, they just have the banner image so far.

Spoiler

I still don't get how any of them are armors though...

I mean, Jakob has an iron ball weighing him down, and Henry has the coffin, but here the best I can guess is that their weapons are what keep them slowed down?

Still doesn't explain Tharja though...

Edited by Xenomata

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Xenomata

We've been over this already in the other thread. Heavy coats.

And Tharja's freezing to death and can't move.

...I kinda doubt it tbh, they don't look that much heavier, or even any thicker, than their normal outfits.

...the coat thing, not Tharja having glacier thighs.

Edited by Xenomata

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And Tharja's freezing to death and can't move.

See, now that is a reason that I can believe.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Art! Obviously, Lissa is the best.

Honestly, I think the only one that I don't care for (besides Tharja, but that's more for the outfit than the art itself) is Robin. Chrom is looking his best ever, and Lissa is adorable, but Robin... his face scares me.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Sheet metal sewn in the capes. Explains the high Def.

That'd explain it, yeah.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

See, now that is a reason that I can believe.

Honestly, I think the only one that I don't care for (besides Tharja, but that's more for the outfit than the art itself) is Robin. Chrom is looking his best ever, and Lissa is adorable, but Robin... his face scares me.

I've been thinking it since I seen his art, but that has to be THE MOST shit-eating grin I've seen ever.

Just kinda... "I'm gonna jingle your bells so hard you'll be dashing through the red snow in a one-horse open sleigh"

So it seems as if Soleil has been demoted to 4*! Awesome news! Such a great unit and we not have a much better chance of getting her!

Isn't this like the first unit to get demoted in over a month now? 0.0

Edited by Coolmanio

Just now, Coolmanio said:

So it seems as if Soleil has been demoted to 5*! Awesome news! Such a great unit and we not have a much better chance of getting her!

Isn't this like the first unit to get demoted in over a month now? 0.0

Do you mean 4*? It wasn't working for me when I tried checking so that makes me happy that I can try for her more easily.

So, with the latest banner adding the Fates kids to the summoning pool, the 5* exclusive character pool now has overtaken the other two categories to become the most populous rarity bracket in the regular summoning pool. (If you want details, the 3-4* pool is still at the unchanged 49 since the start of the game, the 4-5* pool is right behind at 48 units and 5* exclusives just reached 50 units. This will definitely help pulling session have more diversity.)

My free green was 4★ Cecilia. I’m fine with that. How can I build mine to 5★10 if I don’t have Cecilias?

There also was a red, and I said, fuck it, and got a 3★ Def/Spd Selena. This isn’t her best nature, IIRC.