• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, bethany81707 said:

Ditto with the Tana (who seems to have learned magic and forgotten how to ride a flying horse).

Except I can't bring myself to care about the Christmas banner. That'll come in handy for the next New Heroes and maybe the Legendary banner if they pick better Heroes this time.

It's not as much the units themselves, as it is the skills. Bold fighter for one thing = Brave Lance Quad Galeforce Effie. I don't even want to think about something that ridiculous. And we haven't even talked about Hector, Henry and Amelia. As for the Brazen Skills. Lyn wants either of those so unbelievably bad it's worth pulling on the banner for SI purposes alone. And there's no telling when any of these skills will be added to the general pool later on.

15 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I'd say it was worth pulling your favourite.

I had 80-100 but blew almost half of them trying to hunt summon in the Fates banner, so now I have 35 and 50 in my accounts after failing. A bit lower than I wanted before the legendary banner but I'm not too into the Christmas banner unlike say, the dancer banner. I'll just do a casual first summon and that's it and wait for more news for the legendary.

100% worth it and I'd do it again. Still sucks being ill prepared for new banners though, but it's unavoidable when every banner has some sort of OP unit or skills. It's just the norm now. Wasn't like that when I first started playing. I'm probably going to do the full pull on the Christmas banner to start because that's a 5 orb discount on a normally 20 orb cost. Then I'm going to wait as well.

15 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m going to pull green as my freebie. If it’s Chrom, his brazen goes to Lyn. If it’s Lissa, Beruka’s got a new toy. If it’s Bartre, I’m flipping the fuck out.

SEE IS, SEE WHAT YOU’VE DONE!
I AM PULLING ON A SEASONAL BANNER!

Which Brazen do you think is better for Lyn? The bulk is nice from ATK/DEF, but Lyn never wants to be hit at that point anyways and ATK/SPD will cement more kills against enemies that won't counter Lyn. Then again mine's +ATK/-SPD so maybe I'm just biased (39 Speed with LnD3/41 with B!ATK/SPD isn't all that stellar, particularly for speedy mages.)

Finaally pity rate broken at 4.5, and it was pinky garfield! Good thing she is +Spd -Def and 38/38 offense is plain ridic. Will promote Hana to give her LnD, Quickened Pulse ans Moonbow to smack enemies. She currently has Repo, Moonbow, Darting Blow and Eirika base set. I paired her with Def Ploy Niles to make a creepy couple. I still need Fury and feathers for Niles, and a decent B skill.

Also Camilla's Map is the best Xmas gift. All of my cast learnt missing skills. I'm currently grinding supports and SP. Marth x Katarina done so far. Now doing Fjorm x Lyn.

Edited by Quintessence

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

And have you listened to Cain's voice lines yet? 100% how I envisioned Kieran would sound. It's a Crime he didn't show up on the Crimeans banner. Really, none of Elincia's knights showed up. 

Yeah, Cain's voice would fit Kieran. lol And I agree, I was hoping Kieran would be there with Oscar, but then he wasn't. :(

I've been thinking of replacing Tana for a while with Clair in arena when she's ready but I don't know how good of an idea that is.... 

It's pretty hard to choose when I like those two equally, but changing my sets every once in a while won't hurt right?

Spoiler

Ignore the lack of skills on her, she's going to have Fury 3 and Quick Riposte 3 as soon as I get the feathers. Same for the seal, after I'm done with Atk Ploy I'll upgrade Guidance.

Spoiler

Edited by Alexmender

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

In the end I found a good offer for a new 2DS XL, but Awakening was surprisingly expensive for such an old game. 

Oh hey, what price did you get the 2DS for? Curious as I've been trying to see what I could get it for.

Also, I'm not surprised about Awakening being expensive, Nintendo's core IPs tend to not depreciate much regardless of console if there's even a bit of demand and it's no longer distributed, so it'd be quite likely to be.

Unrelated, I was surprised to see Conquest be at about €10 at some point, but that was clearance in all but name anyway.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, Horse Emblem is just as much of an addiction as alcohol, so......

Haven't used my horse team in a long time..... clearly you just need to build tolerance ;)

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Oh hey, what price did you get the 2DS for? Curious as I've been trying to see what I could get it for.

Also, I'm not surprised about Awakening being expensive, Nintendo's core IPs tend to not depreciate much regardless of console if there's even a bit of demand and it's no longer distributed, so it'd be quite likely to be.

Unrelated, I was surprised to see Conquest be at about €10 at some point, but that was clearance in all but name anyway.

I paid 119.99 € for a new one. It was a limited offer (one week) for the white/orange Italian model. Actually there is another offer for the Black/turquoise model (129,99€). 

Awakening was 40€, I saw Fates titles for ~35€. 

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Haven't used my horse team in a long time..... clearly you just need to build tolerance ;)

Eh, all I'm saying is that I don't have four distinct cavalry teams, let alone even one since I tend to mix and match the cavs that I've got. I certainly don't see myself ever getting desperate enough to promote Gunter just for the sake of having another green cav. Hell, I haven't even promoted a Frederick yet.

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶l̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶

5E3162F3-7420-4940-BE87-4A84DE2981B4.thumb.jpeg.d2fed317c0df245c4a9f7547d57509ce.jpeg

I’ll just drop this beauty off here.

I meant to show this off a long time ago but I had problems uploading images. This was right after the 2.0 update came around and before I decided to change the language to Spanish.