Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Speaking of banners featuring units not in the general summoning pool, I hope sometime we start getting banners featuring GHB and TT units so people can accumulate additional copies of them.

RIP the trio.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

1) Because they have no reason to exist and take spots from actual new heroes.
And I hate fun.

2) As if I gave a damn.

They can always release holiday units and new units at the same time.

Kitty Paddle is amazing. Ylissean Summer Weapons has a Fury 2 effect and they can be refined. Performing Arts Weapons allows Dancers/Singers to double as healers.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Speaking of banners featuring units not in the general summoning pool, I hope sometime we start getting banners featuring GHB and TT units so people can accumulate additional copies of them.

I think they should just have those on a rotational basis like regular Hero Battles, except they last two weeks or something. For Tempest Trials units, they can rotate mini Tempest Trials every week or something.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

RIP the trio.

They're going to have to do something for the trio, but I'm not sure what. They should definitely have upgrades available in the weapon refinery (I'm surprised they haven't yet) but ideally more than that.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Gunter was like the fourth character I promoted to 5-star.

Naturally. I assume you had every other 5 star by that point, so you were hard at work filling in the remaining niches that 4-5 star units didn't provide. One of which was axe cavs.

^ Me trying to understand whale logic

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

They can always release holiday units and new units at the same time.

Kitty Paddle is amazing. Ylissean Summer Weapons has a Fury 2 effect and they can be refined. Performing Arts Weapons allows Dancers/Singers to double as healers.

Except they never did and never will.

I’m sorry, what in “I don’t give a single fuck about how good these units, weapons, and skills are” was unclear?

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

They're going to have to do something for the trio, but I'm not sure what. They should definitely have upgrades available in the weapon refinery (I'm surprised they haven't yet) but ideally more than that.

Just give them BST buff already to account for their inability to merge. Can be gradual, requiring completion of “trials” or something.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Naturally. I assume you had every other 5 star by that point, so you were hard at work filling in the remaining niches that 4-5 star units didn't provide. One of which was axe cavs.

^ Me trying to understand whale logic

I had just finished promoting Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna and Gunter looked like a cool guy. Plus, he had Hone Cavalry in an age where where he was the only unit with Hone Cavalry.

I'm actually not 100% sure he was my fourth, but looking at my list of promotions, the only characters I can imagine having promoted before him are Selena, Draug, Gwendolyn, Eliwood, Palla, and Donnel.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Except they never did and never will.

They never did, but we they might in the future. There is always hope.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m sorry, what in “I don’t give a single fuck about how good the units, weapons, and skills are” was unclear?

The whole thing. It is mind boggling to not care about Kitty Paddle when it can shut down any mage that is annoying the player.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

They never did, but we they might in the future. There is always hope.

The whole thing. It is mind boggling to not care about Kitty Paddle when it can shut down any mage that is annoying the player.

A snowball’s chance in hell.

I don’t run three Reinhardts on my defence team. I don’t calc the shit out of my guys’ and gals’ match-ups. I don’t care about what is the most efficient right now. If I don’t like it, I’m not going to like it.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I had just finished promoting Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna and Gunter looked like a cool guy. Plus, he had Hone Cavalry in an age where where he was the only unit with Hone Cavalry.

I'm actually not 100% sure he was my fourth, but looking at my list of promotions, the only characters I can imagine having promoted before him are Selena, Draug, Gwendolyn, Eliwood, Palla, and Donnel.

Whoa, wasn't expecting an answer I could relate to. Those were my first three.

So where's that Gunter now? Did he have to give up his seat to make room for more units? 

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

So where's that Gunter now? Did he have to give up his seat to make room for more units? 

Making tea.

Spoiler

Gxk2ygn.jpg

I don't think I've actually used him since the Zephiel Grand Hero Battle Ice Dragon challenge, but he's there if I ever need him.

Vanilla, [+Atk, -Res].

Holidays are save, my Awakening cartridge arrived today. This will cut down my FEH time a little. 

Thanks to @EricaofRenais @Glennstavos @eclipse @Dayni @YouSquiddinMe, who helped me with the hardware decision back in October. In the end I found a good offer for a new 2DS XL, but Awakening was surprisingly expensive for such an old game. 

@Vaximillian I thought it was three Corrins? 

9 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Wow... Props to anyone who uses these forums on mobile. My laptop is being cleaned, and I already miss being able to just look at the forums tab for notifications.

The notifications are in the top right. They are noticeable.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian I thought it was three Corrins? 

Male and female. There aren’t any other Corrins.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Arcanite@MrSmokestack@Infinite Dreams@GuiltyLove@Sophie@Glaceon Mage@XRay@DarkLordIvy

I've made the world's first 5* Gunter!

Rt0dVEM.png?1

I wanted another Horse Team, and IS has dropped the ball on giving us more Axe Cavs.

Nice!  I like seeing less common units 5*ed.  Everyone deserves some love. :):

I once ran into a Horse Emblem team in the arena with Gunter, Peri, Stahl, and Rein.  Pretty unique (except Rein, of course).  

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Whom else could I have backed then?

No one, if you hate the seasonal heroes as much as you do. Sure, you would've lost out on feathers but you would've upheld your complete anti-seasonal reputation instead.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No one, if you hate the seasonal heroes as much as you do. Sure, you would've lost out on feathers but you would've upheld your complete anti-seasonal reputation instead.

Feathers were the proverbial pie that I managed to both eat and keep.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I will certainly consider sparing her now. Not only is Genny a fellow sheep, but she's a fellow writing sheep, who simply wants to make people happy. I would feel terrible to be so inconsiderate of her feelings, like a certain protagonist was for the other sheep.

So long as you keep your word, the Anti-Bulli Squad will no longer be your enemy.

Spoiler

Only if MC rejects her instead of embracing his childhood love. I wouldn’t dismiss him so soon until you’ve reached the end.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Dead sheep can go back home to their friends and family. Benched sheep are caged with men like Valter, Niles, and Wrys. Feeding her to Elise is more merciful than letting those men have their way with her tender mutton.

We know nothing of dead sheep once they’ve left us. They could suffer a fate worse than being caged with old men or eaten by their peers. The multiverse is not kind to those who become aware of its existence.

There are some tragedies that cannot be avoided. And yet we must be ever-vigilant to keep the ones within our control from happening. This is one of those times. A shepherd abandons not his sheep.

42 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The notifications are in the top right. They are noticeable.

see, I always have my laptop open, so no matter what I'm doing I can just look up and check for anything new.

On this thing I either have youtube or FEH open. I'm not checking this site actively.

...plus I'm not that fast/accurate a phone typer.

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

So long as you keep your word, the Anti-Bulli Squad will no longer be your enemy.

Reveal hidden contents

Only if MC rejects her instead of embracing his childhood love. I wouldn’t dismiss him so soon until you’ve reached the end.

I will do my best to make you proud.
...Is foddering off spare sheeps still cool though?

Spoiler

I have been wondering what happens if Sayori is the first pick. Almost everyone I've watched has gone with Yuri, and one person is going for Natsuki, which makes me feel even worse for Sayori...

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I will do my best to make you proud.
...Is foddering off spare sheeps still cool though?

Reveal hidden contents

I have been wondering what happens if Sayori is the first pick. Almost everyone I've watched has gone with Yuri, and one person is going for Natsuki, which makes me feel even worse for Sayori...

Merge the sheep to create a more powerful sheep that will finally rise up against the bullis once and for all.

Shearing is acceptable past +10 merge.

Spoiler

I would explain it all but it’s probably best for you to finish reading it first before asking. Spillers suck

Edited by MrSmokestack

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Merge the sheep to create a more powerful sheep that will finally rise up against the bullis once and for all.

Shearing is acceptable past +10 merge.

Hide contents

I would explain it all but it’s probably best for you to finish reading it first before asking. Spillers suck

Looks like I'm gonna have to whale for Genny the next time she's on a banner, then...

Spoiler

Oh yeah, that's perfectly fine by me. I already had the tone shift spoiled (though thankfully(?) not the specifics with Sayori), but I'm glad that the rest past that wasn't spoiled. I'm pretty sure I'm almost done with the second act though, considering the conversation I'm watching with Yuri right before the festival...