Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶l̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶

5E3162F3-7420-4940-BE87-4A84DE2981B4.thumb.jpeg.d2fed317c0df245c4a9f7547d57509ce.jpeg

I’ll just drop this beauty off here.

I meant to show this off a long time ago but I had problems uploading images. This was right after the 2.0 update came around and before I decided to change the language to Spanish.

Send a report to IS!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Poimagic Beautiful, she will serve you well! At least you have some projects running, I really don't know what to do with my stamina. 

Her speed is quite low, why don't you give her QR or Bow breaker? If you run her on a mixed team, guidance seal would be good, otherwise Distant Def which gives also your Bonfire damage a boost. 

41 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Poimagic Beautiful, she will serve you well! At least you have some projects running, I really don't know what to do with my stamina. 

Her speed is quite low, why don't you give her QR or Bow breaker? If you run her on a mixed team, guidance seal would be good, otherwise Distant Def which gives also your Bonfire damage a boost. 

Yeah, I do have a lot of projects. A Peri, an Alm and a Takumi who are getting, esetialy the same build, a Taitilu that I still need to get LnD on, Joshua, and a Legion that I still need to finish.

I'm running Vantage on her to try and kill Rienhardt and Lyn on the same phase with out having to engage on player. QR is a good second option and flyers can't equip bowbreaker

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Actually, she already has a Blade build. I'm just showing the version of her that I will most likely use most often.

Oh sweet. I haven't given her Raven+ yet, but it'll probably be a little while til I do because I have higher feather priorities.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

It's hard to decide what to put in her seal Slot. It's a debate between Guidance and the Atk raising Squad ace seal.

I use Deflect Missile on her on weeks where I use my Flier core in the Arena.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Her speed is quite low, why don't you give her QR or Bow breaker?

She usually OHKOs Bows anyway, from my experience. Unless they’re running Cancel Affinity. Then they get the Brave Sword to the face.

Okay, now, I am so proud of myself :')

Spoiler

I decided to use my favorite units and I thought "well, trying some Chain Challenges won't hurt..."

I've been able to clear all the Chain Challenges with this team :') the only one that I am missing atm is the 11&12 (10 battle) because I run out of stamina lol

Natures:

Nowi +spd -hp

H!Nowi +res -def

B!Ike neutral

Mist +def -spd

EDIT1.png

EDIT2.png

@May B. Double Nowi seems pretty strong, congratulations! I have yet to promote blue Nowi. 

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

[...]

She usually OHKOs Bows anyway, from my experience. Unless they’re running Cancel Affinity. Then they get the Brave Sword to the face.

Mine is a cheap Archer bait with Iotes shield and Gronnblade+. On the flying mage team that's good enough, since they kill everything anyway. 

42 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@May B. Double Nowi seems pretty strong, congratulations! I have yet to promote blue Nowi. 

Thanks! I gave H!Nowi green tomebreaker in case of speedy mages, but in the end it fits perfectly, because it's the only type of enemy that Nowi&Ike can't cover up

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Send a report to IS!

Good idea! We might even get orbs from this. I didn’t even think of that since I just found this amusing more than anything.

I just finished writing to IS about it. They actually make you specify not only the date but the time it happened so I had to actually go through my photos to see when I actually took this. Since November 29 was quite a while ago, I’m unsure if they’ll even do anything about it.

11 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

This is a work of art.  :XD:

Thank you, I try~

11 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

"I promise this is a tactically smart decision!"

"...I'll take your word for it."

I am a master tactician!

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@DarkLordIvy What did you do to your Soren?

I got board and decided to make the best build I possibly could with all the random fodder I've thrown Soren's way.

Don't worry, he wasn't alone. Ike spent the night with this setup:
image.png

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Good idea! We might even get orbs from this. I didn’t even think of that since I just found this amusing more than anything.

I just finished writing to IS about it. They actually make you specify not only the date but the time it happened so I had to actually go through my photos to see when I actually took this. Since November 29 was quite a while ago, I’m unsure if they’ll even do anything about it.

It is simply a graphical glitch, so there will almost definitely be no apology orbs for such a simple non-game-breaking bug.

Edited by Raven

@Raven Hey hey, they’ve done apology orbs for simple things like typos. Regardless, I was only half-joking when I said that since I don’t actually expect that to happen either tbh

Edited by NegativeExponents-
Request to have this double post deleted

10 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶g̶l̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶

5E3162F3-7420-4940-BE87-4A84DE2981B4.thumb.jpeg.d2fed317c0df245c4a9f7547d57509ce.jpeg

I’ll just drop this beauty off here.

I meant to show this off a long time ago but I had problems uploading images. This was right after the 2.0 update came around and before I decided to change the language to Spanish.

that's so cute

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Oh my god. I'm watching Sages play through doki doki literature club and he is at the point where the "it" happens. And, oh my god, I felt a shiver run through my entire body.

Heh, I've been watching him play through it too. I've seen that moment from a few other Youtubers now, but it's still not exactly easy to watch.

@Poimagic Not you too.

All these people watching other people play DDLC and not download it for themselves. It’s much more terrifying immersive when you’re clicking through the text yourself. And it’s free so why not? The ARG element to DDLC with the game files makes it a lot more memorable than it would have been otherwise.

Spoiler

Is this a bad time to share a shitpost?

Edited by MrSmokestack

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, I've been watching him play through it too. I've seen that moment from a few other Youtubers now, but it's still not exactly easy to watch.

I know, right? The worst part is that the game grumps are also playing through doki doki literature club and they are almost to that point as well.