Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Spoiler

Chrom has high Hp, Atk, and def and ties Effie for the highest attack stat, Lissa is a jack of all trades, being good at many things, Robin is the fastest and has very good def, and Tharja, she is just insane.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

20 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD I'd laugh so hard. The least popular character according to CYL gets in before Micaiah or Leif. XD And watch him get like SUPER Brave Hero status.

That's what you get for not voting for him! Think this year is going to begin with Leif or Micaiah? THINK AGAIN! Glade Time! And thus begins Glade's journey as the deuteragonist of Fire Emblem Heroes featuring Alfonse, Anna, Feh, and Sharena. :p

14 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Hide contents

Absolutely. Having less Spd than a neutral Sophia is hilariously bad, but her other stats more than make up for it from what I can tell. And her BST seems to be the same as the other ranged armors so far, which is kind of a relief I guess?

Spoiler

What's so bad about dumping her speed for everything else? Winter Tharja is essentially armor Sophia and Sophia along with units like Hawkeye and someone else I can't think of off the top of my head right now who would have been great armor units since they would have access to Wary Fighter to cover for their low speed and even more bulk.

Sophia has 40/33/19/28/29 (149 BST).

Winter Tharja is shown to have 43/34/18/34/36 (165 BST). So, +3/+1/-1/+6/+7 where even if Vengeful Fighter wasn't a thing, winter Tharja with QR3 would work fine and she still has access to Wary Fighter.

Edited by Kaden

10 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Absolutely. Having less Spd than a neutral Sophia is hilariously bad, but her other stats more than make up for it from what I can tell. And her BST seems to be the same as the other ranged armors so far, which is kind of a relief I guess?

Edit: Here's the rest of the stats, for those curious:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Holy....That Lissa is a monster, 175 BST is just.....

Chrom looks nice, a green Effie but that's about it

Robin is pretty fast and 35 Atk is nothing to scoof at, he'll pair well with those fast armors like H!Henry, Amelia and BK.

Tharja is H!Jakob but worse. Red isn't exactly the best color to be in if you want to be a tank (Damn you Mr.Tiny hands)

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Hide contents

What's so bad about dumping her speed for everything else? Winter Tharja's is essentially armor Sophia and Sophia along with units like Hawkeye and someone else I can't think of off the top of my head right now who would have been great armor units since they would have access to Wary Fighter to cover for their low speed and even more bulk.

Sophia has 40/33/19/28/29 (149 BST).

Winter Tharja is shown to have 43/34/18/34/36 (165 BST). So, +3/+1/-1/+6/+7 where even if Vengeful Fighter wasn't a thing, winter Tharja with QR3 would work fine and she still has access to Wary Fighter.

Spoiler

That's what I'm saying, though; her other stats are so insanely good, that her terrible Spd hardly matters. Especially with the various Fighter B skills that she can get, which'll make her Spd not even matter anyway.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

@Alexmender: Can he even ORKO her when she is at least double-warded?

I think the typical QP Moonbow Reinhardt can't if she's fully warded but considering her speed tier there's a good chance he can quad with a Hone+Goad her and if he has Luna/Draconic Aura or the like she's dead.

Spoiler

So I guess we've just abandoned the established BST rules and everyone from now on is going to have the inflated BST numbers.  So much for balance.  It's even more annoying that these are holiday units.

Tharja's stats are lovely, and it's good to see that as expected, Robin is the speedy one of the bunch.

No fifth unit probably means a mini TT, although it could mean the TT just won't go live until after 2.1 releases. Further datmine info should clarify which. Normally I'd say that means there will be a full TT in half a month, but if there's another seasonal banner then and they don't want to have TTs associated with seasonal banners, perhaps it means a second mini after it. That could cover both Tobin and Clive.

Tharja's stats are lovely, and it's good to see that as expected, Robin is the speedy one of the bunch.

No fifth unit probably means a mini TT, although it could mean the TT just won't go live until after 2.1 releases. Further datmine info should clarify which. Normally I'd say that means there will be a full TT in half a month, but if there's another seasonal banner then and they don't want to have TTs associated with seasonal banners, perhaps it means a second mini after it. That could cover both Tobin and Clive.

14 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Hide contents

That's what I'm saying, though; her other stats are so insanely good, that her terrible Spd hardly matters. Especially with the various Fighter B skills that she can get, which'll make her Spd not even matter anyway.

Spoiler

Oh, okay. The "hilariously bad" part seemed like something negative when I read your post.

20 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Oh, okay. The "hilariously bad" part seemed like something negative when I read your post too quickly.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:
  Hide contents

Could someone type out the stats for me? The image quality is horrible on my phone and I can't read it.

Spoiler

Chrom: 51/40/19/35/29
Lissa: 43/33/30/35/34
Robin: 45/35/34/35/25
Tharja: 43/34/18/34/36

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

@Xenomata

Chrom: 51 HP, 40 Atk, 19 Spd, 35 Def, 29 Res.
Lissa: 43 HP, 33 Atk, 30 Spd, 35 Def, 34 Res.
Robin: 45 HP, 35 Atk, 34 Spd, 35 Def, 25 Res.
Tharja: 43 HP, 34 Atk, 18 Spd, 34 Def, 36 Res.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

Full length? Weird. I can't tell why they're claiming that: the banner alone, knowing there's no new unit data, suggests a mini.

Spoiler

Yeah, I'm not seeing any info on the Tempest at all, apart from them claiming there is one.