Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

45 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

So Cherche, Gordin, and Serra are our hero quest units we’ll be getting. I already have a supermerged Cherche built so that’s no problem, Gordin will require some work, Serra... that’s just cruel, IS. 

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wait, what? Serra? When? How are we supposed to kill something with her

Looks like my decision to 5* +10 her is going to pay off! LOL

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

Looks like my decision to 5* +10 her is going to pay off! LOL

I saw a video of the Narcian infernal GHB once where a 5*+10 Serra with refined Absorb+ and Close Counter tanked/killed more than half of the opponents. 

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

V!IKE DOESN'T DO THE FUCKING FLIP WHEN HE USES AETHER

WHAT'S THE POINT

Wait seriously? They gave everyone a lame V!Ike, a Lamike?

Edit: Nvm I didn't even notice that  my Vike doesn't do that lmao. Wow.

Edited by Ae†her

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She already has Steady Breath though.

I know she does but that's exactly the point. It would've been just for the novelty of having both Breath skills to play around with. But if just simply kicking Ikes out the front door is more to your fancy, then who I am to judge?

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I know she does but that's exactly the point. It would've been just for the novelty of having both Breath skills to play around with. But if just simply kicking Ikes out the front door is more to your fancy, then who I am to judge?

Well, it’s not like he’s useless for me, so he can stay. For now.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh, you didn't dispose of him yet? You kinda made it sound like you did.

Oh, no, no, I didn’t. It was just my advice for how to deal with him not making a flip when Aethering.

I finally have a regular Lilina and of course it happens after Valentine's Lilina was summoned way back, on a legendary hero banner of all things, and she's +Atk, -HP. Lilina weapon update when?

Oh, and +Spd, -Atk Gunnthra showed up. Couldn't have been BH Ike or Dorcas, couldn't have been promoted Ephraim or vanguard Ike, couldn't have been a flying mage, and of course it couldn't have been PA Olivia. It had to be her and she's eventually going to be a freebie unit. At least I'm 1/4 for legendary heroes and I have 3/3 of the green cavalry mages. Meanwhile, red cavalry mages: 0/2.

Edited by Kaden

In which Greg Chun succeeds at choking two points at once while Gray tries to sweet-talk Robin or something.

Spoiler

EM4AT3o.png?1

Though I do have to ask, do all legendary heroes get x2 SP by default? I thought they only did when their element is in season but VL!Ike is gaining 12 SP per kill along with LL!Ephraim despite Earth not being in season.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They do indeed.

Thanks! And I just realized I got legendary heroes mixed up with blessed heroes. The latter are the ones who need their corresponding element to be in season, if I understand correctly of course.

The lack of blue orbs in the legendary summon annoyed me. It was all reds and greens. Got two Corrins, two Shiros and no frickin Ephraims. Legendary banners suck -.-

280 orbs spent and I ended up with no more 5*'s than I often get from normal banners *sigh*.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Thanks! And I just realized I got legendary heroes mixed up with blessed heroes. The latter are the ones who need their corresponding element to be in season, if I understand correctly of course.

Only the bonus stats from blessings require it to be their season (and the Legendary Hero to be present). Units with blessings get double SP no matter what.

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

In which Greg Chun succeeds at choking two points at once while Gray tries to sweet-talk Robin or something.

Reveal hidden contents

EM4AT3o.png?1

Though I do have to ask, do all legendary heroes get x2 SP by default? I thought they only did when their element is in season but VL!Ike is gaining 12 SP per kill along with LL!Ephraim despite Earth not being in season.

Must be legendary Greg Chun season.

@Cute Chao That hurts to hear. Sorry :(

Did you get any good fodder at least? Sometimes the bright side is I get some nice fodder back when I had to work to even pull a single 5 star from the 8%.

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

The lack of blue orbs in the legendary summon annoyed me. It was all reds and greens. Got two Corrins, two Shiros and no frickin Ephraims. Legendary banners suck -.-

280 orbs spent and I ended up with no more 5*'s than I often get from normal banners *sigh*.

Wow. 280 orbs and no Ephraim? Well now I'm just terrified of going for Ephraim and risking not being able to finish my 3.75% Pity Rate on the Fallen Heroes banner.

I hope your luck gets better though.

5 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

Wow. 280 orbs and no Ephraim? Well now I'm just terrified of going for Ephraim and risking not being able to finish my 3.75% Pity Rate on the Fallen Heroes banner.

I hope your luck gets better though.

Thanks. I'm stopping for this one and will try again when there's more other blue heroes to get, since getting the same ones will just be depressing >.<

I've had amazing luck on all banners past Zelgius', though, so this might be the fallout from it.

Good luck if you go for him :) He will be back, at least :) Although the Fallen Heroes will likely be on the legendary banner in the future...

Edited by Cute Chao

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Only the bonus stats from blessings require it to be their season (and the Legendary Hero to be present). Units with blessings get double SP no matter what.

Right. The text does just say "obtain double SP from battles" so I have no clue why I assumed it worked otherwise.

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Must be legendary Greg Chun season.

@Cute Chao That hurts to hear. Sorry :(

Did you get any good fodder at least? Sometimes the bright side is I get some nice fodder back when I had to work to even pull a single 5 star from the 8%.

It happens. I got really lucky with the valentines banner and the fallen heroes banner, so I suppose I had to get unlucky somewhere.

Fodder wise, I got a few Subakis, a few M!Robins, a few Odins and a few Sullys (although all my Sullys decided to be 3* ¬¬). I keep hoping for L'Arachel to pop up but she's decided she doesn't want to.

I hope we can replenish a good amount of Orbs whenever we get the Blessed Gardens

Also don't forget to get your TT feathers people- I almost missed them because they're hidden away now. The button says the TT is over so it looks disabled, but you can still get the feathers.

Also the end scene is endearing.