Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm confused as to why we get a special map with this specific legendary hero, but more rewards are great.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

30 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm confused as to why we get a special map with this specific legendary hero, but more rewards are great.

Probably to douse the backlash from "too much robin!" 

10 minutes ago, Johann said:

Looks like next legendary will be a green, appearing alongside Ike, Robin, and Ephraim

Coupled with the fact next month is FE7 anniverysary, it looks like it's another Hector and Elibe banner

13 minutes ago, Johann said:

Looks like next legendary will be a green, appearing alongside Ike, Robin, and Ephraim

Among significant characters, I can imagine Hector and any of the divine dragons (Tiki, Nagi, Naga, Mila?, Fae) to be green. Levin and Sety also work, though they're less significant.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Among significant characters, I can imagine Hector and any of the divine dragons (Tiki, Nagi, Naga, Mila?, Fae) to be green. Levin and Sety also work, though they're less significant.

Hector would probably make the most sense in that he's the most main charactery of that bunch, though since he just got a seasonal not too long ago, I dunno. Then again, we had two variations on male Robin release about 2 months apart, so I guess anything goes.

Just barely managed to beat Grima's infernal challenge using a team of mage Eirika, Reinhardt, PA!Azura, and f!Morgan. After wasting several stamina potions over it. It's super hard, stupid reinforcements.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If you think it does, you can feel free to make it! I don't really count this one.

I would, but today is mostly travel and travel preparation for me. Just thought of you because I appreciate the work you did which became quasi a standard with these topics. 

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Hector would probably make the most sense in that he's the most main charactery of that bunch, though since he just got a seasonal not too long ago, I dunno. Then again, we had two variations on male Robin release about 2 months apart, so I guess anything goes.

I hope it’s not another Hector. I’d gladly take a Reinhardt alt, Walhart or Garon over him. 

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Not to mention there is CYL alt.... Hector Emblem confirmed, Roy Emblem Coming Soon, and Ninian are left in the dust. 

@Soul~! Nice, if I somehow pull 2 Kageros, Sothe is a prime candidate for the Carrot. Even if I do rather like his Peshkatz.

@mcsilas I'm actually a bit curious as what to put as her B skill and even more what team to put her on. I feel like she's in a box if she's on a Flier Emblem team. She's a really scary potential user of Guidance. Then there's her partners, don't know who'd go well with her just yet.

Edited by Zeo

Turns out my next Infernal one-turn solve will have to wait:

Spoiler

KsasmBB.jpg

Roy with 67 ATK (buffed)

TpziswS.jpg

Cordelia with Hone Fliers and S-Support. Needs B slot for WoM

WZ8O5bt.jpg

rVM3i4r.jpg

Hone and half S-Support. 

m99raBF.jpg

Too bad the map will remain only 4 days and I will start my Easter travel today

Edited by mampfoid

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm guessing they're planning on making it a regular thing for future legendary heroes. Certainly cooler than a BHB, although we've been getting plenty of those lately anyway.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hector would be a bit strange to get anytime soon because he already has two axe armor versions, both with Armads. And if he uses another weapon type, being green isn't points for him. I feel like if they were planning on having him as a legendary hero anytime in the next several months, they would've given his Valentine's version something else.

A dragon is possible, but consecutive dragons seems a bit strange, and we've already gotten two green dragons recently.

That in mind, I'm still betting on Camilla. Ced is an option if they want someone from FE5, I suppose, but he'd be a pretty big shift compared to Ike/Ephraim/Robin. He also has the problem of element: he'd have to be Wind, and our previous Wind hero is Gunnthra, who also uses green tomes. Most likely, the next hero will be Water or Fire element.

33 minutes ago, Othin said:

IHe also has the problem of element: he'd have to be Wind, and our previous Wind hero is Gunnthra, who also uses green tomes. Most likely, the next hero will be Water or Fire element.

I think while we can guess the color of the LH by the information of who will absent the next LH, there is no telling for the element. We  expect them to follow a cycle and the colorless LH be water, boom, Robin was earth. No hinting at element now I guess. I mean, now we have Ike and Robin at once, both are Earth.