• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Considering that I have both PegaNino and Eirika, plus the fact that I gave a shot to the game this week where Katarina appears, I'm going for a free red orb if it shows up. She actually doesn't look bad.

(plus Silvia is demoted red which is a plus)

Edited by Garlyle

Yet another banner I have none of the units from but would like all of, yet there's other priorities to pull for.(legendary, Halloween, Ophelia, Muspell)

Like Celica, I'll probably never end up with Eirika or flying Nino unless they pity break me.

Tagging @Astellius and @Lewyn for this.

On the subject of this week's Rival Domains HM grinding, 5* Eliwood and BH Roy with Pass work too. They do need specific things depending on their merges and stats, but otherwise, they function the same as Camus and Finn. Both of them need to deter Saber from attacking them which is easier with Roy since he needs at least 35 total speed to prevent a speed buffed Saber from doubling him. Eliwood has to meet the same requirement which is a bit harder since he has 30 neutral speed and his lower defense could cause Saber to attack him instead of kid Tiki attacking him.

Also, if you're like me and and have a +10 merged Eliwood, he ends up taking too little damage from kid Tiki for Wings of Mercy 3 to work. =HP, -Res Eliwood at +10 is 2 damage shy from having 50% HP as kid Tiki does 20 damage to him to his 43 HP. For me, giving him L&D1 worked out since he'd take 3 more damage from her dropping him to 20/43 HP. I'm not sure how this would work for an unmerged Eliwood, but hey, Camus and Finn can sit out having maxed out their HM while Eliwood and Roy can gain HM and help grind it. Eliwood is damn sure going to pay back the feathers he needed to get to +10. I'm not about to let this dude sit on his ass having spent 150 Divine Dew for Blazing Durandal, +220k feathers (eleven 5* promotions where some were 3*), a summoned 5* Cordelia for Galeforce, almost "wasting" a Cordelia, and a 5* Hawkeye, my first 5* of this file, for Death Blow 3 on him way back then only for Klein to arrive in droves. Sure, I love him as one of my first proper lords in Fire Emblem, but no, he doesn't get a pass -- ha! -- because of that.

RIP two of my 4* Cordelias. I have a friend with a merged Cordelia, so it kind of deters me from wanting to build her as I'd rather work on someone else my friends don't have even though I like her, she's a fantastic unit, and offers Galeforce which I don't really have anyone I want to give to at the moment, but it's still good on units like Cherche, Elincia, promoted Ephraim, etc., so using her for Pass isn't ideal. Fir gives Glacies and can be a good unit if built up as well. If only I had more 4* Gaiuses. Pass seal, when? Watch it be the next Tempest Trials.

Edited by Kaden

Went for green in hopes for Libra. Got my millionth Beruka -.-

I have all the people on the banner and didn't particularly want any of them... Might have tried a little bit more for Olwen, but I already have the blue one. I might see if she does turn out to be on an upcoming banner :)

I got a small update in the game today, anyone got an idea of what that's about? O.o

Also, I pulled horse Eirika, but she's +HP, -Spd. Terrible IVs. Do I fodder her for Swift Sparrow or use her anyway since she's a red tome cav not named Leo?

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I got a small update in the game today, anyone got an idea of what that's about? O.o

Lute’s and Mia’s artists’ names were written only in Japanese before the update. Now the English names have also been added with the mini-update.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I pulled horse Eirika, but she's +HP, -Spd. Terrible IVs. Do I fodder her for Swift Sparrow or use her anyway since she's a red tome cav not named Leo?

Seems to be some minor text updates.

32 Spd is serviceable, especially with Gleipnir and Swift Sparrow bringing that up to 39 and Hone Cavalry bringing it up to 45. Or if you have any copies of Tharja, you can give her Raudhrblade (doesn't need to be 5-star) and basically just ignore your Spd stat completely.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Screenshot_20180925-140123.pngI was completely wrong about my predictions. Why Kat now.

Time to update predictions it seens.

Mine for the Ploy banner is: Julius for Red and Sonya for Green. No idea who has the best chances to come in blue, Lute or F!Morgan.

Edited by RexBolt

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Mine for the Ploy banner is: Julius for Red and Sonya for Green. No idea who has the best chances to come in blue

Can’t be Julius because Julius isn’t pullable, full stop.
Deirdre, Sonya, Girl Morgan will be my prediction now. Or Lute in place of any of the three. Or Katarina again if they decide to do dumb.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lute’s and Mia’s artists’ names were written only in Japanese before the update. Now the English names have also been added with the mini-update.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Seems to be some minor text updates.

32 Spd is serviceable, especially with Gleipnir and Swift Sparrow bringing that up to 39 and Hone Cavalry bringing it up to 45. Or if you have any copies of Tharja, you can give her Raudhrblade (doesn't need to be 5-star) and basically just ignore your Spd stat completely.

Oh, I see.

Okay. I guess I could use her then. I don't have any Tharjas though, I think.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can’t be Julius because Julius isn’t pullable, full stop.
Deirdre, Sonya, Girl Morgan will be my prediction now. Or Lute in place of any of the three. Or Katarina again if they decide to do dumb.

Huh i always forget about GHB. 

And i think there's a bigger chance of Lute being in the Deirdre who was in a banner during the TT.

Anyway the banner is now also cursed to double colors. :(:

9 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Anyway the banner is now also cursed to double colors.

This is why I honestly wasn’t expecting Katarina to come up now instead on the ploy banner. She is the only red summonable with a ploy who isn’t Luke (who doesn’t qualify because his ploy is a different one and doesn’t match the Japanese naming scheme) or Flora (whose debut banner will have run too close to that one), and there are no grey summonables with a ploy at all.

A banner where I already have all focus units? That's rare. Not entirely sure why they decided to make it a shared colour focus when there were many other options. I was hoping for Ishtar though

Edited by Korath88

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Or Katarina again if they decide to do dumb.

Well, there was that one time last year where we had three Hinoka banners almost back-to-back (Flier Boost Skills from October 24 to November 8, Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies from November 2 to 12, and Bound Hero Battle: Takumi & Hinoka from November 16 to 24).

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, there was that one time last year where we had three Hinoka banners almost back-to-back (Flier Boost Skills from October 24 to November 8, Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies from November 2 to 12, and Bound Hero Battle: Takumi & Hinoka from November 16 to 24).

That fact notwithstanding, it took me until December to get Hinoka (as an off-focus, no less).

Got my first Katarina...in the Muspell banner. I laughed, then I cried.

53 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, there was also hope that they’ve stopped doubling up on colours, and yet here we are.

35 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

That fact notwithstanding, it took me until December to get Hinoka (as an off-focus, no less).

I still don’t have Hinoka. Nor do I have Lucina or Julia. These three might very well be my top 3 wanted heroes from among the current roster.

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I just wanted to share lol i know this might seem silly to most - but i got so excited that i did Arena Assault for the 4th time, and this time i managed to go 7 for 7! yay me! :)

Yay you indeed! Arena assault can get tedious and unfun (as it is for me) but the rewards are worth it, for better or worse.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, there was also hope that they’ve stopped doubling up on colours, and yet here we are.

I still don’t have Hinoka. Nor do I have Lucina or Julia. These three might very well be my top 3 wanted heroes from among the current roster.

Yay you indeed! Arena assault can get tedious and unfun (as it is for me) but the rewards are worth it, for better or worse.

yah. I wrote a feedback. 
More green units/less double colours. 
I have no idea who Hinoka/Julia are ;) the game keeps giving me Oscar. (GO AWAY!). I do have one Lucina though which is nice. 

and thanks!
i can see how. (I tend to force myself to play in arena, but i just realised if i get to level 18 i get 4 orbs instead of 3, so that's a nice motivation)

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

When the only Arena focus unit you have is Ethlyn~

Well, I never stay in Tier 18 anyway, so no biggie~

Wait, you got Ophelia already, right?