Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe we will have a Feh Channel this month. We have Golden Week in the end of the month, which will may have some type of special event (Dragalia Lost collab?), and if IntSys decides to add a new mode, it need to be explained in a Feh Channel.

I didn't know about the counter in the April's Fool Video.

8 hours ago, Rinco said:

The next update should go live next week. It's usually the day before a new banner, so that makes it on 04/09. We'll probably get some news tomorrow or the day after. Maybe friday, if it is a Feh Channel, but then I'd expect they announce the Feh Channel at least 1 day prior

3 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I think that we didn't get any notification before the last FEH Channel, though.

In other news, I finally got Ophelia. And she's +Atk. TvT

To celebrate, I've given her one of my 2 Special Spiral manuals and L&D. And my +Atk Sothe got Special Spiral too and Barb Shuriken+ xD

The things I'm hoping most for

1: Mass demotions of 5*s.  Hopefully all the gen 1 5*s and the 4-5*s we have now.

2: Increased friend list

3: Some sort of second summoning pool that uses badges and/or arena coins instead of Orbs to get old 3-4* units.

4: More team slots.  Really, 15 is small with the amount of units we have now.

5: Better way to organize units by favorite e.g. light blue, then dark blue, then pink, then the rest, rather than all mixed together like it does now, if you try to select more than one favorite color to keep at the top

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

5: Better way to organize units by favorite e.g. light blue, then dark blue, then pink, then the rest, rather than all mixed together like it does now, if you try to select more than one favorite color to keep at the top

You can already do this. When you tap the heart icon to pick which favorites to float to the top, the one button in the black banner near the bottom (no idea what it says in English, but it's something like "order by number" in Japanese) will do this if it's flipped to "on" (or whatever it is in English).

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

You can already do this. When you tap the heart icon to pick which favorites to float to the top, the one button in the black banner near the bottom (no idea what it says in English, but it's something like "order by number" in Japanese) will do this if it's flipped to "on" (or whatever it is in English).

It used to put them in order, instead of jumbled, but then one of the updates change it.  They may have changed it since, or there may have been a way to revert it all along, but I'll have to check when I have time later.

All gen 1 five stars?  Well that would be a dream, cause Hector and distant counter would be available at 3-4 star rarity!  The skill of skills, something that so many units have, yet so hard to get.  Wow....better not get my hopes up.  People still pull like mad for any unit that has distant counter, I don't think they are going to pass up on all that lost money. 

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

1: Mass demotions of 5*s.  Hopefully all the gen 1 5*s and the 4-5*s we have now.

Yes! There are a lot of units that don't deserve the 5★ exclusive status, like Luke, Grey, OG Ephraim, Rhajat and Mist. One unit that I would love to have in the 5★-4★ pool is Faye. I would like to +10 her.

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

3: Some sort of second summoning pool that uses badges and/or arena coins instead of Orbs to get old 3-4* units.

When IntSys introduced Combat Manuals, I though we would start to receive some of them as quests rewards or be able to craft them, but nope! I don't know if we will have a summoning pool that don't use orbs, but we could have one, with only 3★-4★ that uses less orbs: 3-2-2-2-1, for a total of 10 per circle. 

The last GHB Elite quests also expire on the 11th, so I'm hoping for a rerun of all of them, alongside the third rotation. 

I'm also hoping for some method of making older seasonal units more available for collection. There are a lot of good ideas for accomplishing this, and the current "let's just rerun those banners" option spits in the face of all good ideas.

I also think I glanced at somebody's good idea for pity rates in this thread the other night. Something like if you're pity broken by a non-focus unit, the non-focus rate resets to 3% but the focus rate continues to climb until you do pull one of those units.

21 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The first round did, but the second round expires in a week. It always had an expiration date of about 40 days later.

Ah, I see.

Also, is it bad that I beat Garon's infernal level with a half-kitted Celica and three dancers? Two of her skills are at level two, Fury 3, and her upgraded Ragnarok. Celica is broken af.

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

All gen 1 five stars?  Well that would be a dream, cause Hector and distant counter would be available at 3-4 star rarity!  The skill of skills, something that so many units have, yet so hard to get.  Wow....better not get my hopes up.  People still pull like mad for any unit that has distant counter, I don't think they are going to pass up on all that lost money. 

DC's been around long enough, and there are enough other premium options for the A slot, that I don't think that it needs to stay 5* forever.  Also, getting Swift Sparrow off of 4* available Katarina might dissuade them from adding it to a new unit every single banner.

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

I thought the GHB Elites all already expired?

I didn't realize they were gone already.  Hopefully we get a new batch of quests soon.  I'm surprised they didn't add something as soon as the originals expired.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It looks like it works.  That will make it easier to find things.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

The first round did, but the second round expires in a week. It always had an expiration date of about 40 days later.

Yeah, it fact, April 10th will be the last day of it.

I suppose they could make more new variants of DC similar to "Ostian Counter" on premium units so that the old DC itself becomes common. This should happen around the same time the various DC weapons get refines. It doesn't seem all that desirable to me these days anyway because with stat inflation, it's a struggle to kill things without a stat-boosting A-slot.

I wouldn't mind more teams, but only if the team selection is in 2D. 15 teams is a right pain to scroll through as it is, but a 2D array of teams would solve this. For example, team 4 for me is my horse team, but being a horse fiend I actually have a lot of viable horse teams that I have to select manually if I want to field. I'd love the ability to set teams 4A, 4B, 4C, etc which would all be some variant of horse team and you get a vertical scroll arrow to switch between them instead of the horizontal-only one that exists now. This is particularly relevant as we get more blessings and therefore also need to build multiple loadouts for each element.

The other UI improvement I really want is the ability to swap out skills and seals directly from a character screen instead of having to go through the abomination that is the Allies menu.

P.S. HM cap increase to 10k please. :P

12 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I suppose they could make more new variants of DC similar to "Ostian Counter" on premium units so that the old DC itself becomes common. This should happen around the same time the various DC weapons get refines. It doesn't seem all that desirable to me these days anyway because with stat inflation, it's a struggle to kill things without a stat-boosting A-slot.

I wouldn't mind more teams, but only if the team selection is in 2D. 15 teams is a right pain to scroll through as it is, but a 2D array of teams would solve this. For example, team 4 for me is my horse team, but being a horse fiend I actually have a lot of viable horse teams that I have to select manually if I want to field. I'd love the ability to set teams 4A, 4B, 4C, etc which would all be some variant of horse team and you get a vertical scroll arrow to switch between them instead of the horizontal-only one that exists now. This is particularly relevant as we get more blessings and therefore also need to build multiple loadouts for each element.

The other UI improvement I really want is the ability to swap out skills and seals directly from a character screen instead of having to go through the abomination that is the Allies menu.

P.S. HM cap increase to 10k please. :P

Maybe something akin to the reserve team menu in the chain modes, but make it so you can pick a reserve team in any mode and not be limited to only the chain modes.

Edited by Rezzy

28 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

And they could make it so that you can have the same Seal applied to characters on different teams at the same time. The only place where this wouldn't work I think is Arena Assault and the like, they'd have to give you an error statement there or something if you tried to select a team with a Seal assigned to a team you already used. This is a problem, right?

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

There are a lot of units that don't deserve the 5★ exclusive status, like Luke, Grey, OG Ephraim, Rhajat and Mist.

I was disappointed to learn the Mist in FEH is her Cleric self, I assumed it'd be her Valkyrie promotion. It makes her even worse to me. 

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

DC's been around long enough, and there are enough other premium options for the A slot, that I don't think that it needs to stay 5* forever.  Also, getting Swift Sparrow off of 4* available Katarina might dissuade them from adding it to a new unit every single banner.

I agree there are plenty of other really powerful A slot skills.  Close counter and distant counter should be available to the masses.  

Ostian counter is a unique personal skill, I don't think distant counter needs an inheritable power creep.  It is still the ideal skill for many units.  

5 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Ah, I see.

Also, is it bad that I beat Garon's infernal level with a half-kitted Celica and three dancers? Two of her skills are at level two, Fury 3, and her upgraded Ragnarok. Celica is broken af.

I beat Yune on Abyssal with Celica and three dancers. XD Yeah she's pretty nuts.

5 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Ah, I see.

I beat Yune on Abyssal with Celica and three dancers. XD Yeah she's pretty nuts.

7 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I know. I watched your clear and saw my Celica collecting dust XD I figured I'd put some polish on her and yikes. Got her set so she'll eventually have Fury 3, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3. Of those, only Fury 3 is done. She also still needs an assist to bail out her support on occasion XD

42 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I know. I watched your clear and saw my Celica collecting dust XD I figured I'd put some polish on her and yikes. Got her set so she'll eventually have Fury 3, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3. Of those, only Fury 3 is done. She also still needs an assist to bail out her support on occasion XD

My clear? I never upload anything. Must be mistaking me for someone else with the same idea. I'd advise Brazen Attack Speed over Fury though. You never want her to take any hits anyway so the extra defense and resistance isn't necessary. Better to double down on attack and speed which Brazen Attack Speed gives her a lot more of. Of course this makes it harder to set up compares to Fury as she requires two attacks or an Ardent Sacrifice to get into her Brazen/Desperation range (slightly more needed for Desperation depending on if you have merges/heroic flowers, she's one of the few units where increasing her stats actually makes her weaker), but so long as your tackling a map where you know enemy stats before hand, this isn't all that difficult to do (especially if she's at full health she can survive a round of combat). Set her up with Brazen Attack Speed as her A skill and Brazen Attack Resistance as he seal and you can a ridiculous ~70 attack and ~50 speed which can kill pretty much anything if she can double.

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

The things I'm hoping most for

2: Increased friend list

4: More team slots.  Really, 15 is small with the amount of units we have now.

Absolutely wanting those mass demotions, it's beyond time for them.

Also thought I was the only one needing FL expansion, it sucks having to remove people every other week because I get a new request from some whale.

More team slots is a must, I already waste half of them on Blessing and Emblem teams without much space for other things I need for just in-game content.