Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

GHB Elite 3 would be great. I'd love a free merge for Naesala and Linus.

If I'm remembering which ones are GHB, the third rotation would have Oliver, Lyon, Mean!Takumi, Saias, Kana, and Julius. Linus is just barely too recent. And Naesala still has eggshell bits in his wings he's so young.

Edit: Oh wait, I only counted six. So Linus is in.

Edited by Glennstavos

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

25 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

If I'm remembering which ones are GHB, the third rotation would have Oliver, Lyon, Mean!Takumi, Saias, Kana, and Julius. Linus is just barely too recent. And Naesala still has eggshell bits in his wings he's so young.

Edit: Oh wait, I only counted six. So Linus is in.

I knew one of them was a tad too recent, but wishful thinking, yeah? We're supposed to be getting a new GHB in a couple weeks, right?

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I knew one of them was a tad too recent, but wishful thinking, yeah? We're supposed to be getting a new GHB in a couple weeks, right?

We don't have a calendar extending past 4/10 so nobody could say

54 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

maybe we'll get a new one with the Feh Chanel?

Or they could hold off again until ~9-11. I see it being wholly possible they speak nothing of the next NH here. They tend to like to keep things closer to their release date.

...I'm hoping I get Ishtar as my free pull tomorrow, to complete the Holy Tomes of Jugdral (and when Claud IS?).

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...I'm hoping I get Ishtar as my free pull tomorrow, to complete the Holy Tomes of Jugdral (and when Claud IS?).

Given how freaking far down he is in CYL, I’d suggest to not count on ever seeing him unfortunately.

Edit: Just to give context now that I can, Claud only has 144 votes total across all three CYLs. That puts him below six of the substitute kids.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or they could hold off again until ~9-11. I see it being wholly possible they speak nothing of the next NH here. They tend to like to keep things closer to their release date.

What is the predictions for said banner?  I'd love another merge on Ishtar.  Claud with Valkyrie staff, hope we get him soon.  

54 minutes ago, Johann said:

I love Light Season

giphy.gif

That is 0 on both the Blazing hit and in-combat hit! Does your Hríd have like 70 Res or something?

53 minutes ago, XRay said:

That is 0 on both the Blazing hit and in-combat hit! Does your Hríd have like 70 Res or something?

52 total out of battle (Res Asset, Summoner Support, 4 Dragonflowers, +10 from 2 Eirs, Fortress Level +1, Res+6 buff from Azura), 58 in battle with Distant Def seal. The real trick is that Ophelia has -13 Atk from Panic'd Atk Tactic and Atk Smoke. This happens pretty regularly, though it usually only works this smoothly when Ophelia doesn't have or can't use Rally. Still, with that much bulk, even if she wasn't debuffed at all, he'd be fine since none of the other units can touch him either. Kinda surprised people stick to mage heavy Def maps when many T21 players are getting +10 Res.

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

52 total out of battle (Res Asset, Summoner Support, 4 Dragonflowers, +10 from 2 Eirs, Fortress Level +1, Res+6 buff from Azura), 58 in battle with Distant Def seal. The real trick is that Ophelia has -13 Atk from Panic'd Atk Tactic and Atk Smoke. This happens pretty regularly, though it usually only works this smoothly when Ophelia doesn't have or can't use Rally. Still, with that much bulk, even if she wasn't debuffed at all, he'd be fine since none of the other units can touch him either. Kinda surprised people stick to mage heavy Def maps when many T21 players are getting +10 Res.

Maybe I should really consider using Aversa more and switch her to Light Blessing.

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

What is the predictions for said banner?  I'd love another merge on Ishtar.

With Lewyn on the Mythic Banner, assuming they don't run him twice in quick succession, there are only three choices for the Odd Wave Banner on April 5th. (Again @Diovani Bressan did this, I just reworded it a little and dropped Lewyn from it):

Heroes for the Odd Wave Banner:

• Odd%20Atk%20Wave%203.png Odd Atk Wave: Ishtar, Loki.
  • Odd-Spd-Wave-3.png Odd Spd Wave: Laevatein.
  • The others Odd Wave Skills are not in the Normal Summoning Pool.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Maybe I should really consider using Aversa more and switch her to Light Blessing.

I'm genuinely surprised that most people don't, she can really tip the scales in a lot of situations, especially since buffed teams are very common. I made two actually, in preparation for the eventual Astra hero.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

With Lewyn on the Mythic Banner, assuming they don't run him twice in quick succession, there are only three choices for the Odd Wave Banner on April 5th. (Again @Diovani Bressan did this, I just reworded it a little and dropped Lewyn from it):

Yeah. Ishtar, Loki and Laevatein make a good banner.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

I'm genuinely surprised that most people don't, she can really tip the scales in a lot of situations, especially since buffed teams are very common. I made two actually, in preparation for the eventual Astra hero.

Yeah, I never bothered with debuffs much. I think I will look more into Aversa now.

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ooh that's a good banner.  More Ishtar merges, Loki who I've wanted forever or Laevetein the blade blade?   All with no more bad pity breakers?  

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

Ooh that's a good banner.  More Ishtar merges, Loki who I've wanted forever or Laevetein the blade blade?   All with no more bad pity breakers?  

The banner runs through the 15th, and the next NH starts on the 10th, so you might want to wait until the 10th before shelling out Orbs first. I certainly will be.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Given how freaking far down he is in CYL, I’d suggest to not count on ever seeing him unfortunately.

Edit: Just to give context now that I can, Claud only has 144 votes total across all three CYLs. That puts him below six of the substitute kids.

?

FE4 Gen 1 has only half, 12, of its PCs not in yet, at a 3:1 male:female ratio. The 1st Gen could possibly get only one more banner, and less personality in the 2nd Gen with its own males vying for spots in a cross-Gen banner means Claud is very likely to never show. Azelle, and Lex have arguments over Claud, and to less extents even Midir and Dew can compete with him.

I'd take female alts on NHs like Master Knight Lachesis and Silence Deidre if that is what it takes to get all the 1st Gen men in. Although one of those female alts could be alt-world Silvia as a Staff Dancer (they can make it work, just blend Heal + Dance or something) using Valkyrie, thereby invalidating Claud in another way.

10 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Gen 1 pity breakers are still in this banner. Only the Gen 2 demotions happen here.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The banner runs through the 15th, and the next NH starts on the 10th, so you might want to wait until the 10th before shelling out Orbs first. I certainly will be.

Ah wait, this isn't a new hero or seasonal banner anyways so it will still have the same 5 star pool even after update right?  Regardless there is at least...

4 minutes ago, Jave said:

Gen 1 pity breakers are still in this banner. Only the Gen 2 demotions happen here.

This.  Don't have to worry about 4-5 star rarity pity breakers.  Oh well, it is still a good banner. 

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

FE4 Gen 1 has only half, 12, of its PCs not in yet, at a 3:1 male:female ratio. The 1st Gen could possibly get only one more banner, and less personality in the 2nd Gen with its own males vying for spots in a cross-Gen banner means Claud is very likely to never show. Azelle, and Lex have arguments over Claud, and to less extents even Midir and Dew can compete with him.

To add further context, here's how all the remaining Gen 1 characters rank in terms of total votes:

1. Erinys: 2,003
2. Azelle: 1,920
3. Lex: 1,806
4. Brigid: 1,720
5. Dew: 926
6. Chulainn: 879
7. Naoise: 644
8. Beowolf: 446
9. Midir: 426
10. Alec: 305
11. Edain: 235
12. Claud: 144

I thought that was Oscar for a moment and got needlessly excited. :(

(I still struggle to tell the difference between Abel, Oscar and Roderick. Yes I know the latter doesn't even have green hair.)

So, the refines.

Thank fuck I don't care about any of them, I already have a list of about 10 who I want a refine for, on top of another group I'd get a second refine for and the rest.

I mean l hope they're good for you guys, but I'm just happy I don't particularly want to promote any of them (not even Hana, who could have an amazing weapon and be worth it. But probably not).