• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Damn these forging bond banners. I feel like I should make use of the tickets for reduced full summons, but neither of the Zofia's Call and the Desert Mercenaries banners netted me a focus unit. Instead, I summoned an off-focus fallen hero from each banner: M!Grima who you could technically say is part of SoV and sweaty F!Corrin who definitely has no relation to Sacred Stones. At least I summoned a 4* Python after his banner ended, but the ass showed up -Spd. Not even Valbar or Ross showed up. Eventually Bantu showed up, but at least Norne showed up on her banner. And at least two focus units, Ilyana and then Dozla, from the recent Halloween banner showed up even though I wanted L'Arachel the most.

Hopefully Ross or Tethys show up quickly after the Desert Mercenaries ends because like hell Ephraim & Lyon, Ewan, or Gerik will at this rate.

I've forgotten that I have a bad IV legendary Roy to fodder off. Who can use Bonus Doubler well? I feel like I should give someone that skill.

I also have a female Morgan whose IVs aren't good either, but who can use Mirror Stance or Guard or Atk Ploy? Or maybe Blarserpent? Though it doesn't look like I have anyone at all that would use that weapon well except male Robin and he has a prf now.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I've forgotten that I have a bad IV legendary Roy to fodder off. Who can use Bonus Doubler well? I feel like I should give someone that skill.

I also have a female Morgan whose IVs aren't good either, but who can use Mirror Stance or Guard or Atk Ploy? Or maybe Blarserpent? Though it doesn't look like I have anyone at all that would use that weapon well except male Robin and he has a prf now.

For Bonus Doubler, I recommend someone that has easy access to buffs... I confess that if I get Bonus Doubler, I will give it to Odin... XD
You could also keep both Roys and use both in AB during fire seasons, so you can have more than 1 Pair Up Hero and score higher.

Not sure about Morgan, because none of the 3 skills are that rare... I would say Guard is the rarest skill between the 3, but I am not sure who unit I would recommend to have Guard. You could also merge both Morgans to nullify her bane.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For Bonus Doubler, I recommend someone that has easy access to buffs... I confess that if I get Bonus Doubler, I will give it to Odin... XD
You could also keep both Roys and use both in AB during fire seasons, so you can have more than 1 Pair Up Hero and score higher.

Not sure about Morgan, because none of the 3 skills are that rare... I would say Guard is the rarest skill between the 3, but I am not sure who unit I would recommend to have Guard. You could also merge both Morgans to nullify her bane.

What do you mean both Roys? I only have one legendary Roy, the bad IV one. And I think a lot of units could have easy access to buffs... So that's still not too helpful.

...And...both Morgans? I don't have two of her either. Just the one. Where are you getting that I had two of these characters?

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean both Roys? I only have one legendary Roy, the bad IV one. And I think a lot of units could have easy access to buffs... So that's still not too helpful.

...And...both Morgans? I don't have two of her either. Just the one. Where are you getting that I had two of these characters?

Oh sorry, I understood that you had 2 of each but wants to fodder the bad IV one and keep the other... My bad.

So... if they are your only copies... Honestly, my recommendation would be keep both. They can be useful in AA, for example... especially Roy, because he is effective against dragons and when used in Fire Seasons you get +1 to score. Morgan can also be useful if you give her a Blade Tome from a 4* Odin/Tailtiu

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh sorry, I understood that you had 2 of each but wants to fodder the bad IV one and keep the other... My bad.

So... if they are your only copies... Honestly, my recommendation would be keep both. They can be useful in AA, for example... especially Roy, because he is effective against dragons and when used in Fire Seasons you get +1 to score. Morgan can also be useful if you give her a Blade Tome from a 4* Odin/Tailtiu

+Res, -Spd is horrible for Roy though, and I don't care about him, plus I have several better dragon-slaying sword units. As for Morgan, I already have a flying blue tome user that has Blarblade (Summer Corrin). and +HP, -Res sucks too. And I also don't care about her at all.

Edited by Anacybele

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

+Res, -Spd is horrible for Roy though, and I don't care about him, plus I have several better dragon-slaying sword units. As for Morgan, I already have a flying blue tome user that has Blarblade (Summer Corrin). and +HP, -Res sucks too. And I also don't care about her at all.

+Res is fine on Roy since he's going to be taking on Dragons. He will always be useful for AB and AA. As for Morgan, she can work in AA, as well as a Red Mage check.

@Anacybele Well, I still thinks that a +Res -Spd Roy is great! 35 Spd is still useful, and 29 Res is very good to deal with dragons and mages, since he also has DC in his sword... and Bonus Doubler fixes this problems... And more Blade Tome units are never something bad to have... But i knwo that you don't like Female Morgan, so... yeah...
I have no recommendation outside keep both, so good luck! 559906136443191336.png.a519c5c671e2eb8c789c488a776689c3.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

16 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

+Res is fine on Roy since he's going to be taking on Dragons. He will always be useful for AB and AA. As for Morgan, she can work in AA, as well as a Red Mage check.

-Spd hurts him a lot though. 35 Spd isn't that useful and he'd need a ton of buffs all the time to not get doubled or to double. Which Bonus Doubler would help with, but units these days can reach such insane speeds that even that may not help enough with.

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Anacybele Well, I still thinks that a +Res -Spd Roy is great! 35 Spd is still useful, and 29 Res is very good to deal with dragons and mages, since he also has DC in his sword... and Bonus Doubler fixes this problems... And more Blade Tome units are never something bad to have... But i knwo that you don't like Female Morgan, so... yeah...
I have no recommendation outside keep both, so good luck! 559906136443191336.png.a519c5c671e2eb8c789c488a776689c3.png

Your opinion, I guess. I just don't see it the same way. And sure, more blade tome units are fine if you've got all the different colors. But multiple of the same color feels unnecessary.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

-Spd hurts him a lot though. 35 Spd isn't that useful and he'd need a ton of buffs all the time to not get doubled or to double. Which Bonus Doubler would help with, but units these days can reach such insane speeds that even that may not help enough with.

Just give him a Spd increasing Seal and he is good to go. Considering he has Bonus Doubler, any buff to his Spd is doubled anyway~ I have a -Spd L!Alm and he's perfectly useable. No Bane is a deal breaker.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

well. most doubles happen if the unit is 5+? right. 
so if he's 35 and has a hone spd on him (or a spd +3 from a SA seal) then he's okay. 

Bonus Double will match it. and then basically he's preventing the double. which is fine. 

but as Roy's job is basically to kill dragons. 
the only dragons that would be an issue. would be
Flying Tiki (which would be any problem as most fliers are fast). Evil + Dreamy Corrin (F), Naga and Sothis. 
Every other Dragon either matches (35) at neutral,  or just has crap speed. 

(I'll also point out, most units outside of the newer released sword infantries, and fliers are like 40. most are 36 or so or has a weapon like Karla's that is speed contingent) so you should be fine). and it's a fire pair up, which at the very least you use him once every few seasons, and get that AB score up. 

Due to how common Panic is in Aether Raids, I am a little hesitant on recommending it for super tanks, but they can be an option.

You can use it for nukes, but I think other top of the line A skills are better. Brazen Atk/Spd, Swift Sparrow, etc. can function without buffs, but Bonus Doubler cannot, so there will be some consistency and reliability issues during use. And even with 7/7/0/0 buffs, Brazen Atk/Spd (16/17/0/0) still outclasses Bonus Doubler (14/14/0/0), and Bonus Doubler only slightly outclasses Swift Sparrow (13/14/0/0).

I would farm him for Merit Feathers first though, since I remember you saying you were low on Feathers. It takes some effort, but that is only other relatively fast way of getting Feathers outside of waiting for monthly events and weekly PvP modes.

I would keep and use F!Morgan. Nohrian Summer F!Corrin is really good, but just having one blue mage flier is not enough in my opinion. It is always a good idea to have a second or third back up nuke for things like Arena Assault, Squad Assault, and Blessed Gardens. Her skills are not in particularly high demand either.

[+HP, -Res] is worse than neutral in terms of Aether Raids, but in any other mode it is no different from neutral. Even in Aether Raids, the only time it makes a difference is when the defense player keeps their Bolt Trap at level 1, and most of the time, Bolt Traps are level 2 or higher so getting into HP range is not super difficult.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The only mode with insane Spd is Aether Raids. While lower scoring Arena does have high Spd, it is only high in comparison to the investment the player puts in the offense team, and the more investment the player puts into their offense team, the more likely they will eventually out score the range of fast nukes in Arena.

For every other mode, you only need 40 to 50 Spd. Roy: Blazing Lion can easily reach 46 Spd with Spd+3 Sacred Seal and a Hone Spd buff. The only time you need like 60 Spd in PvE is for Abyssal when you are using nukes with 3 Dancers/Singers, where you need your nuke to out Spd the occasional enemy dagger users with 50+ Spd.

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

Due to how common Panic is in Aether Raids, I am a little hesitant on recommending it for super tanks, but they can be an option.

Yeah... it can be quike dangerous. I don't use the Bonus Doubler skill, but when it's Wind Season I like to use Legendary Eliwood for the Bonus Doubler buff. At Lv 5, Panic Manor is HP ≤ 60, and Nowi has 61 without blessings (71 with double Eirs), so she can do fine until the first match, but normally i find a way to destroy the structure.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

You can use it for nukes, but I think other top of the line A skills are better. Brazen Atk/Spd, Swift Sparrow, etc. can function without buffs, but Bonus Doubler cannot, so there will be some consistency and reliability issues during use. And even with 7/7/0/0 buffs, Brazen Atk/Spd (16/17/0/0) still outclasses Bonus Doubler (14/14/0/0), and Bonus Doubler only slightly outclasses Swift Sparrow (13/14/0/0).

I would farm him for Merit Feathers first though, since I remember you saying you were low on Feathers. It takes some effort, but that is only other relatively fast way of getting Feathers outside of waiting for monthly events and weekly PvP modes.

I see. I don't like farming for merit feathers though, it takes such a long time.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I would keep and use F!Morgan. Nohrian Summer F!Corrin is really good, but just having one blue mage flier is not enough in my opinion. It is always a good idea to have a second or third back up nuke for things like Arena Assault, Squad Assault, and Blessed Gardens. Her skills are not in particularly high demand either.

[+HP, -Res] is worse than neutral in terms of Aether Raids, but in any other mode it is no different from neutral. Even in Aether Raids, the only time it makes a difference is when the defense player keeps their Bolt Trap at level 1, and most of the time, Bolt Traps are level 2 or higher so getting into HP range is not super difficult.

Corrin is my only blue mage flier besides legendary Azura. I guess maybe keeping Morgan at least isn't a bad idea.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

The only mode with insane Spd is Aether Raids. While lower scoring Arena does have high Spd, it is only high in comparison to the investment the player puts in the offense team, and the more investment the player puts into their offense team, the more likely they will eventually out score the range of fast nukes in Arena.

For every other mode, you only need 40 to 50 Spd. Roy: Blazing Lion can easily reach 46 Spd with Spd+3 Sacred Seal and a Hone Spd buff. The only time you need like 60 Spd in PvE is for Abyssal when you are using nukes with 3 Dancers/Singers, where you need your nuke to out Spd the occasional enemy dagger users with 50+ Spd.

I see. I'd love to be able to clear more abyssal maps on my own though... Sometimes I have trouble with infernal too.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

well. most doubles happen if the unit is 5+? right. 
so if he's 35 and has a hone spd on him (or a spd +3 from a SA seal) then he's okay. 

Bonus Double will match it. and then basically he's preventing the double. which is fine. 

but as Roy's job is basically to kill dragons. 
the only dragons that would be an issue. would be
Flying Tiki (which would be any problem as most fliers are fast). Evil + Dreamy Corrin (F), Naga and Sothis. 
Every other Dragon either matches (35) at neutral,  or just has crap speed. 

(I'll also point out, most units outside of the newer released sword infantries, and fliers are like 40. most are 36 or so or has a weapon like Karla's that is speed contingent) so you should be fine). and it's a fire pair up, which at the very least you use him once every few seasons, and get that AB score up. 

I struggle against fallen Corrin though. I'd love to have a great counter to her. Everything else here though, I guess sounds good.

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I see. I don't like farming for merit feathers though, it takes such a long time.

It took me one day and a half or two days to farm 5 units up to 6k HM, for the 30k feathers...

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I struggle against fallen Corrin though. I'd love to have a great counter to her. Everything else here though, I guess sounds good.

Corrin can be a problem if she is alone, since she has a Solo type effect, but works with allies wiithin 2 spaces. I always try to deal with her when she has her allies around her, so it can lower her stats.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

25 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:
It took me one day and a half or two days to farm 5 units up to 6k HM, for the 30k feathers...

Corrin can be a problem if she is alone, since she has a Solo type effect, but works with allies wiithin 2 spaces. I always try to deal with her when she has her allies around her, so it can lower her stats.

Yeah, and you probably spent most of the hours of those days doing the farming. xP

Can't always get her next to allies though. Still, that sounds like the best thing I can do.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and you probably spent most of the hours of those days doing the farming. xP

Can't always get her next to allies though. Still, that sounds like the best thing I can do.

Actualy, I leave my phone doing it by itself while I work. I just set a "auto tap" app.

me too. 
I have to buff the heck out of my dragon smackers in order to take care of her. (Alm (OG) Can Handle it most times with his team of Picnic Genny, Buckets Hinoka and the dancer (which is usually Nohrzura)

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, wow, I didn't know that was a thing.

yeah but i dunno if apple products have something similar

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

yeah but i dunno if apple products have something similar

Yeah, if one exists for Apple I'd like to know about it. Otherwise, I guess I can keep doing it manually since I've already done, uh, this much:

Spoiler

cV5el7C.pngk9bi9OM.png
mRZugfw.pngGTkn6tx.png
ErSvo0w.png

And yeah as you can see, I'm close to creating another +10 of my choosing except Haar because a damn BHB re-run was prioritized over his re-run. As for who I pick, even I'm not sure right now.

I've seriously fallen off of feather farming which I'm going to go back to doing once I've posted up the rest of my clears. I've only got 180k feathers myself but I have so many units with 0 HM I probably have double my current amount in unclaimed HM feathers.

So you guys know how Kickstarter got stretch goals for funding beyond a certain point? I think it would be neat if Heroes did something similar. If all paying players worked together to help the Heroes team reach their sales target, then they can rewards every player with something like 100 Grails, 150 Coins, 20,000 Feathers, etc. And as higher goals are reached, even better rewards become available, like maybe a free 5* exclusive unit even.

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

If you do decide to fodder off Legendary Roy, Astram would be a good recipient of that skill. He pretty much always has a bonus activated, and that would enhance him further.