• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

They could definitely pull a Lilina with Elincia, Sothe, Yuri, and every Fates royal.

I think someone like Lewyn would qualify in this category.  If we're going for this secondary important character route there's an endless well to tap from.

On an unrelated note I didn't know that revivals only lasted 7 days.  No way will I be able to spark in time after AHR 😕

re: Yuri - don't they normally debut characters in their "normal/base" version before going for legendaries/braves? I'm thinking of the 3H lords and likewise the CYL winners. 

Another way of saying I doubt we'll see his legendary for a while. Eventually, sure, but next year at minimum.

Can see Sanaki or even Tibarn since he's still pretty popular despite having an alt/base in the game for a while.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Is safe to guess that Sara will be in March's Mythic Banner, because she is not in any of the VG banners that dropped today?

Looks like the mythic banner is the only remaining chance for her to show up in time, so it does seem like a safe bet.

Just now, Rinco said:

Now I'm 99.9% sure that the new mythic will be green. The next one in May should be colorless.

I am kinda thinking about Blue, since that's kidna empty. I know the last Mythic was also Blue... but after releasing two green mythic in November at the same time, I expect anything.

Colorless Mythic in May would be amazing to me, since I am saving for merges on Claude.

16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am kinda thinking about Blue, since that's kidna empty. I know the last Mythic was also Blue... but after releasing two green mythic in November at the same time, I expect anything.

Colorless Mythic in May would be amazing to me, since I am saving for merges on Claude.

Probably not blue due to only sharing with Legendary Lucina as a returning Legendary/Mythic Hero and her being old and therefore not that desirable. Wouldn't sell that well. 
Also blue has a HUGE line of units to be rerun in Legendary/Mythic banners.

IS tends to debut a Legendary/Mythic with desirable units sharing with it, usually one of them having their first rerun (as is Freyja this month, if I'm not mistaken, and will be Claude's in May). 

But IS can always throw a curve ball on us, right? I just don't see a Mythic being blue this month as a good move on their part.

So now that Wrys has finally been featured on a banner, there is now only a single base game character who has never been on a banner.

But instead of just saying who it is, I want to see if someone can guess.

10 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Azama?

Yeah, that's my guess as well. I think I remember noticing him while working on a more detailed version of my spreadsheet.

Yeah, it's Azama.

And on a related note, these are the base game characters who have never been Arena bonus units:

Nino (3*-4*)
A!Tiki (3*-4*)
Caeda (3*-4*, formerly 4*-5*)
Cordelia (3*-4*, formerly 4*-5*)
M!Corrin (3*-4*, formerly 4*-5*)
Azura (5* / 4* Special)
Elise (5* / 4* Special)
Hector (5* / 4* Special)
Leo (5* / 4* Special)

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that four of those 3*-4* characters are also ones that I have at +10.

Well, that sucked. I stupidly exited a summoning session when I wanted to finish a full summon that had one blue orb left. I would like to pretend Duessel, Guinivere, legendary Lucina, or some 4* special rate unit was there to dig deeper into that wound. I blame Siegbert for shocking me. I don't know why, but every time he shows up, I feel a sense of why, just why. And I think I went too hard on summoning for Dagr. Stopped before I dipped below 135 orbs for the upcoming new heroes banner. She didn't show up, but Duessel, two copies of legendary Edelgard, my first legendary Eirika, legendary Lucina, Reginn, and also my first Linhardt and Myrrh and flying Olivia for the other 4* special rate units.

I like Duessel, so I don't mind merging him, but he is one of those units for me where it's difficult to get more than one set of passives from him. Def/Res Solo is only on him and Duma, all the Lulls are 5* locked to begin with, and the only other sources of Rouse Def/Res are legendary Chrom and Perceval. Rouses are whatever and hell if I am going to burn a Duessel for Bonfire, but to get Def/Res Solo 4 and Lull Atk/Def 3, I would need Duma or legendary Chrom, Ephraim & Lyon, regular Dimitri, or pirate Veronica & Xander. Except for Dimitri, they're all seasonal or limited in some way and even then, Death Blow 4 and Lull Atk/Def 3 from Dimitri would be a simpler inherit.

Duessel, Guinivere, Say'ri as a result of being the second unit who has Kestral Stance, and pretty much anyone with a Solo or Swift Sparrow are off the top of my head difficult to get a lot from skill inheritance for me. The Normal 2 path has me befuddled because most of the manuals to me make me question how am I going to get the most of a given manual. M!Byleth and M!Kris are simple where you can get Ruptured Sky, Distant Counter, and possibly even Chill Spd 3 or Odd Spd Wave 3 through a common Draconic Aura inherit or Noontime, Spurn 3, and Joint Drive Atk from M!Kris by inheriting Sol and Drive Atk 2 from Echidna or a combination of other units with Sol or Spur/Drive Atk. Midori's simple too with just give her bow and Close Foil to Norne or your favored archer. Maybe get Rally Atk/Def+ or Chill Atk 3 as well if you can. Then you have stuff like New Year's Anna, ballroom Ethlyn, summer Ingrid, Fomortiis Lyon, or Say'ri. Guard Bearing is niche and kind of a trap in it being a new, fancy thing and is limited to non-beast melee fliers, but I still would like to get Guard Bearing 3 with Sturdy Impact. It's not a great combination; Caeda, Clair, Minerva, and Shanna among others miss out on speed compared to having Swift Sparrow, Steady Impact, or some other speed boosting skill, Cherche, Cordelia, and Elincia shouldn't be hit in the first place. If it was just Sturdy Impact, then that would be way easier on me. Throw that on legendary Alm, Bramimond, Naesala, Seliph, Yune, etc.

Those copies of legendary Edelgard, legendary Lucina, and flying Olivia are probably going to rot. I kind of want to give the legendary Edelgard in use a merge, but she's the only one with Armored Stride and that would definitely help or open up a lot of armors. That said, CYL Edelgard is way easier to use and Save skills can allow armors to simply exist and intercept attacks making positioning a bit easier with just stay nearby an ally. I can maybe give Swift Sparrow 2 and Wings of Mercy 3 or Distant Guard 3 to someone, but that's a massive list and some of them can get by with other skills. Clair comes to mind where at this point, I'd like to give her Pegasus Flight and Fury 3/4 would work better with that skill and while her attack is low, avoiding one-shots still needs to be factored in as a Galeforce unit, so Steady/Swift Impact might be better for her over building up to Swift Sparrow 3. Same dealio with Eliwood and this is while feeling the bulk creep in modes like Allegiance Battles.

Speaking of Allegiance Battles, why does it not auto-update your friends' units? I have friends whose units have not been updated since forever and it's awful when seeing their current unit compared to their Allegiance Battles unit. It doesn't even update their unit to their resplendent if applicable. Also, fuck the recent Allegiance Battles map. That was awful to deal with Annette, Bernadetta, Claude, Flayn, Lysithea, Shamir, and the other Three Houses units let alone legendary Edelgard herself if you leave her alone or she spawns away from her allies, so if you don't have Axebreaker, Null Follow-Up, or a guaranteed follow-up effect or are not able to one-shot her then prepare to suffer.

Edited by Kaden

28 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Speaking of Allegiance Battles, why does it not auto-update your friends' units? I have friends whose units have not been updated since forever and it's awful when seeing their current unit compared to their Allegiance Battles unit. It doesn't even update their unit to their resplendent if applicable. Also, fuck the recent Allegiance Battles map. That was awful to deal with Annette, Bernadetta, Claude, Flayn, Lysithea, Shamir, and the other Three Houses units let alone legendary Edelgard herself if you leave her alone or she spawns away from her allies, so if you don't have Axebreaker, Null Follow-Up, or a guaranteed follow-up effect or are not able to one-shot her then prepare to suffer.

There's a button to update manually, it's so you can keep access to ones you like if you don't want to update.

28 minutes ago, Othin said:

There's a button to update manually, it's so you can keep access to ones you like if you don't want to update.

Just to clarify since with the battles being over, you can't enter it to check, but did I miss that you can update your friends' units? If so, then I thought it's up to the player to update their sent unit and you cannot like with brigades choose to update your friends' units because some of my friends have their units updated or close to what their unit is like in the present, but some friends have units that are old, for example, one who has a resplendent Cordelia, but she's her regular self in Allegiance Battles while another has a resplendent CYL Ike and I think it used to be Reinhardt as their sent unit.

Edited by Kaden

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Just to clarify since with the battles being over, you can't enter it to check, but did I miss that you can update your friends' units? If so, then I thought it's up to the player to update their sent unit and you cannot like with brigades choose to update your friends' units because some of my friends have their units updated or close to what their unit is like in the present, but some friends have units that are old, for example, one who has a resplendent Cordelia, but she's her regular self in Allegiance Battles while another has a resplendent Ike and I think it used to be Reinhardt as their sent unit.

You can see it in the Edit Brigades menu, since it also lets you access friend units - there's an "Update Friends" button.

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

You can see it in the Edit Brigades menu, since it also lets you access friend units - there's an "Update Friends" button.

That doesn't update friends' allies in Allegiance Battles? I have updated friends' allies for Grand Conquest and Rival Domains, but it didn't change anything for Allegiance Battles. I keep using resplendent as an example, but that Cordelia is resplendent since she was given one for brigades, but not for Allegiance Battles and that player has stopped playing FEH for a while. On the other hand, the friend who used to have a merged, heavily invested Reinhardt as their lead unit switched over to resplendent CYL Ike who when I updated, shows up in my brigades and in Allegiance Battles, I believe they sent out resplendent CYL Ike over I think Reinhardt.

Edited by Kaden

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

That doesn't update friends' allies in Allegiance Battles? I have updated friends' allies for Grand Conquest and Rival Domains, but it didn't change anything for Allegiance Battles. I keep using resplendent as an example, but that Cordelia is resplendent since she was given one for brigades, but not for Allegiance Battles and that player has stopped playing FEH for a while. On the other hand, the friend who used to have a merged, heavily invested Reinhardt as their lead unit switched over to resplendent CYL Ike who when I updated, shows up in my brigades and in Allegiance Battles, I believe they sent out resplendent CYL Ike over I think Reinhardt.

Huh, now I'm confused. Maybe you have to do it separately for each mode?

@Kaden @Othin 

Allegiance Battles uses a different friend unit and list compared to others modes with this feature. Mode that use Brigades, like Rival Domains, Grand Conquest and Pawns of Loki, and others modes like Voting Gauntlet, uses the unit your friend has on the first slot of the first team. Basically we call that the leading unit.

Allegiance Battles, however, use a proxy hero system. Instead of getting the unit from your friends's leading unit, AB has an menu to set the friend unit. You manually set up a Hero to be your Proxy for your friends, and once you confirm the hero, that hero and its build gets locked (kinda like AR defensive units). So if you want to update tha hero, you need to enter in the proxy menu again, change the skills, and confirm the hero again. That's why is very common to have friend heroes with old skills. Because your friends have to manually update their units in the proxy menu.

I know that it's kinda annoying. I have like... 3 OG Myrrhs in my AB's proxys list, and 2 of them have unrefined Great Flame. And this is only an example.

Edit: This is where you set the Proxy. You enter in this menu, pick a hero, and that hero will be sent to al your friends in Allegiance Battles. If you want to update your Proxy Hero's skills, you need to enter in this menu again and then confirm the hero again. This is what people usually don't do, and that's why we can get outdated heroes, with old skillsets.

t1Mfooi.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Kaden @Othin 

Allegiance Battles uses a different friend unit and list compared to others modes with this feature. Mode that use Brigades, like Rival Domains, Grand Conquest and Pawns of Loki, and others modes like Voting Gauntlet, uses the unit your friend has on the first slot of the first team. Basically we call that the leading unit.

Allegiance Battles, however, use a proxy hero system. Instead of getting the unit from your friends's leading unit, AB has an menu to set the friend unit. You manually set up a Hero to be your Proxy for your friends, and once you confirm the hero, that hero and its build gets locked (kinda like AR defensive units). So if you want to update tha hero, you need to enter in the proxy menu again, change the skills, and confirm the hero again. That's why is very common to have friend heroes with old skills. Because your friends have to manually update their units in the proxy menu.

I know that it's kinda annoying. I have like... 3 OG Myrrhs in my AB's proxys list, and 2 of them have unrefined Great Flame. And this is only an example.

Edit: This is where you set the Proxy. You enter in this menu, pick a hero, and that hero will be sent to al your friends in Allegiance Battles. If you want to update your Proxy Hero's skills, you need to enter in this menu again and then confirm the hero again. This is what people usually don't do, and that's why we can get outdated heroes, with old skillsets.

t1Mfooi.png

Oooooh, right. I'll have to update mine sometime, lol.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Oooooh, right. I'll have to update mine sometime, lol.

Hahaha.

We can't do this right now, since Allegiance Battles is only available during Astra/Anima seasons (I took this screenshot from a Feh Channel back in April 2019), but yeah...  Don't forget to do that. lol

Speaking about Feh Channels... We usually get one in April.

• April 28th, 2017;
  • April 10th, 2018;
  • April 4th, 2019;
  • April 2nd, 2020.

I wonder if we will get one this weekend, or maybe at the end of the month... It's been a while since they added another random game mode. lol

Yeah, I only just went back and noticed that my proxy unit (Cordelia) was a bit outdated. I tried to update her, but I’m not sure that the game actually did.

51 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Speaking about Feh Channels... We usually get one in April.

• April 28th, 2017;
  • April 10th, 2018;
  • April 4th, 2019;
  • April 2nd, 2020.

I wonder if we will get one this weekend, or maybe at the end of the month... It's been a while since they added another random game mode. lol

For what it’s worth, the datamine suggests that Ver 5.4 will be released:

Spoiler

on the 4th (Sunday).

Edit: was off a number on the version, oops

Edited by Tybrosion

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

For what it’s worth, the datamine suggests that Ver 4.4 will be released:

Hide contents

on the 4th (Sunday).

Hmm...

Spoiler

Maybe we get a Feh Channel on Saturday, followed by the trailer some minutes later, and then the update on Sunday? It's possible, I guess.

But if the version 5.4 update is Sunday, then the trailer has to be Saturday, right? At least that we will get.