Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

23 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I’d like some beast units, it would be nice to get some more of the transformation B skills on them, the units with them are somewhat scarce, and with the next year being of the dragon, I could see skipping the usual beast focus barring maybe Nerpuz

Path of Radiance has no Beast units in FEH. They are all classified as Radiant Dawn in FEH.

So that may happen in December, since the Radiant Dawn roster is... quite limited. We could get the New Year versions of Lethe and Lyre.

All we know is that Yune is pretty much confirmed for December's Hall of Forms.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ah, got it. Yeah, Young Ike for sure will not be there.

Prime and Pledge already look great for her. Her Sharp War Sword already grant [Null Follow-Up] and [Dodge], and Pledge will grant her Special Cooldown Charge +1 status effect. One more status effect, and she will already be able to trigger the Distant Counter effect from Prime. Or if she had Atk Oath Echo from Attuned Peony, to get the Warping effect, she can do it on her own without relying on allies's buffs.

What else would you like on her? Gambit 4 for her B slot? or Null-C Disrupt 4?

Hoping for Spurn 4. Since she seemed fairly likely to be on this hall I haven't prioritized her for skill upgrades so my few dodge 4 fodders went elsewhere. If I get a Peony I'll hold on to her, otherwise just make sure to pair her with someone who can give a proper field buff.

I find it hilarious that this week's Resonant Battle is TMS and Engage, which has only 1 Harmonized Hero between the two titles combined and only 22 units total.

Well, at the very least, if you have Anna, it's super easy to just have Alear Charge down one side and Anna Rein Snap with another unit down the other side.

According to the Aether Raids's next season preview, the Mythic Hero to release next week will be an Astra Mythic, because they will already be bonus Mythic next season.

I have no idea who can be outside being blue color, since the blue pool this month is quite strong.

With that, it makes me believe that Gullveig or Kvasir will be a Dark Mythic, releasing next month... They are already kinda annoying to deal with based on their weapons alone, imagine with their personal skills as well.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

According to the Aether Raids's next season preview, the Mythic Hero to release next week will be an Astra Mythic, because they will already be bonus Mythic next season.

I have no idea who can be outside being blue color, since the blue pool this month is quite strong.

With that, it makes me believe that Gullveig or Kvasir will be a Dark Mythic, releasing next month... They are already kinda annoying to deal with based on their weapons alone, imagine with their personal skills as well.

With what we have seen from story Gullveig I think she would be much better as an offensive mythic so hoping she is Astra/Light personally because of her multiple attacking nature of her weapon. Her Brave version for instance does so much more as an offensive unit than a defensive one it would be a shame if they try to put her on a defensive role she is not as suited for.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Colorless is the most likely color to have a new unit next month because Guinevere is the most recently released unit returning on the banner, and this will be her first rerun. While Nerthuz is the second most recently released unit on the banner, she and Yuri are only one month apart from each other, and Yuri's only rerun so far has been on Guinevere's banner, which means he didn't share a color with the new unit, whereas Nerthuz's only rerun was on Freyr's banner.

Also, November has had two units release on the same banner for the past 3 years with both units being Heroes characters, so it's likely we'll get both Gullveig and Kvasir, which will give Guinevere and Yuri their first reruns on a banner sharing a color with a new unit.

As for this month, your guess is as good as mine. I'm expecting someone from Engage in order to give us more units to play with, but having not played the game yet, I wouldn't know who the candidates are. Or it could be Future Past Tiki.

1 minute ago, vikingsfan92 said:

With what we have seen from story Gullveig I think she would be much better as an offensive mythic so hoping she is Astra/Light personally because of her multiple attacking nature of her weapon. Her Brave version for instance does so much more as an offensive unit than a defensive one it would be a shame if they try to put her on a defensive role she is not as suited for.

Crushing the attacking team with overwhelming offense is the most common Aether Raids defense team win condition, and that's exactly what Gullveig's known kit does.

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Also, November has had two units release on the same banner for the past 3 years with both units being Heroes characters, so it's likely we'll get both Gullveig and Kvasir, which will give Guinevere and Yuri their first reruns on a banner sharing a color with a new unit.

Having two heroes in November is my guess as well and with the same guess as Gullveig & Kvasir, even though they will not be color sharing (all double heroes banner we had so far had color sharing).

I wonder if they will make both Mythic Heroes or having Kvasir as Legendary for some random reason.

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As for this month, your guess is as good as mine. I'm expecting someone from Engage in order to give us more units to play with, but having not played the game yet, I wouldn't know who the candidates are. Or it could be Future Past Tiki.

My only guesses for Engage Mythics are Sombron and Veyle.

Sombron is pretty much a Grima/Duma type character, which would end being a dragon unit. He could also be armor, I guess. I feel like he would work better as a Defensive Mythic. I feel like he would be colorless or red.

Veyle could work as both Legendary or Mythic. She has her own class in Engage, where she uses both daggers and tomes (she doesn't have a transformation so not sure if she would be a dragon unit... unless they do something similar to Legendary Alear where they are a dragon unit but without a transformation), and she even has a personal tome and dagger too. Veyle could be a blue unit, imo.

29 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My only guesses for Engage Mythics are Sombron and Veyle.

I went to check the Fire Emblem Fandom wiki to see who these were, and, while browsing their art gallery pages, found the cutscene screenshots captioned "bad ending" and all I could think was, "Well of course this is a bad ending. Pepsi-chan's hair has been turned into Coca-Cola."

33 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Sombron is pretty much a Grima/Duma type character, which would end being a dragon unit. He could also be armor, I guess. I feel like he would work better as a Defensive Mythic. I feel like he would be colorless or red.

Given that all of the evil final boss characters have been defensive elements, I would expect another one to follow suit. So yeah, Sombron is probably out of the running for this month.

Doing some more brainstorming, Soane is kind of a stretch, given that he doesn't even have a canon untransformed appearance (and doesn't have a Lyon puppet to sub for him), but is a possibility.

If they want to come straight out of left field, there's still Fafnir sitting in limbo (now that we finally got Freyr), though I think he more likely fits a defensive element.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I went to check the Fire Emblem Fandom wiki to see who these were, and, while browsing their art gallery pages, found the cutscene screenshots captioned "bad ending" and all I could think was, "Well of course this is a bad ending. Pepsi-chan's hair has been turned into Coca-Cola."

Both Veyle and Alear are candidates for Fallen Heroes, for sure. And I expect those alts to be Fallen versions of their Legendary/Mythic alts, like Fallen Alear being a red or colorless dragon and having Dragon Blast too. 

They could also break tradition and have Lumeria be an Engage Mythic even though she's in the game already. Surely they'll give us her dragon form eventually, and Mythic would feel more on brand for her than legendary. Course they could go the fallen route for her too (even though she never actually transforms into her dragon form in that battle).

Edited by Jotari

Late complaint is late, but obligatory delete TMS from Resonant Battles rotation.

I didn't get Anna from the Halloween banner, there is no other Engage Harmonic, and TMS has 0 Harmonics. Why the fuck does TMS continue to take up a slot when it contributes next to nothing?

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Why the fuck does TMS continue to take up a slot when it contributes next to nothing?

That is an excellent question that IS will definitely not answer or address.

If they won’t include TMS in Limited Hero Battles, then it should also not be included in Resonant Battles.

The next Resplendent Hero is Nifl Fir:

chara_img_00008006000009_01.png

Spoiler

chara_img_00008006000009_02.png

Spoiler

chara_img_00008006000009_03.png

Spoiler

chara_img_00008006000009_04.png

The scarf is adorable.

But this still isn't a Nidavellir outfit. And we only have 3 more Resplendent outfits left this year.

Fir's stats are 49/33/44/32/39 with the Resplendent boost. Her Spd isn't super awful, but her Atk is pretty bad. For comparison, the current best 4-star sword infantry is Lapis, who has 43/43/47/31/34, which is a full 10 points of Atk ahead. With a Spd Asset on both, Lapis is also ahead by 4 points of Spd due to a superboon.

And if you don't have Lapis yet, Guy and Kamui are both still better than Fir, not to mention any recent fast sword infantry will be better even at +0 merge.

Oh hey, Yoko Hikasa again. Could this mean base Ivy soon?

…..Fine, I’ll actually acknowledge Resplendent Fir. She does look very cute. Unfortunately, this does little to help her wet noodle of an Atk stat.

16 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

But this still isn't a Nidavellir outfit. And we only have 3 more Resplendent outfits left this year.

This also still isn’t a Valentia Resplendent. Something tells me we aren’t getting Nidavellir or Valentia this year.

So, according to the update notifications, one of the 5-star options for the limited combat manuals is going to be Ninja Zihark

... who was the 4-star focus unit on his banner

... just like Halloween Kurthnaga, who was in the previous limited combat manuals ...

Yeah, I don't think I like this. ;/

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Went out of their way to avoid giving Phina a new weapon too. Where was this logic with Dire Thunder?

nkKtCZ6.jpg

This actually would've of edged me towards quitting if the powercreep hadn't already. This was pretty much the only thing I was looking forward to.

Every time a weapon has been shared among units, they've always shared the refine too. Olwen doesn't have a refine despite desperately needing it due to sharing Dire Thunder with Reinhardt whom IntSys desperately wants to leave alone, and Raven and Linus only have split refines because Linus wasn't even in the game when Raven received his -- there's been literally zero precedent for splitting refine recipients until now. They started it just to screw over Phina.

Edited by Some Jerk

Yeah, I think I've decided I'm out too after finding myself struggling along for the last 2-3 weeks. I think I'm being a bit stubborn wanting to efficiently use my 5 remaining tickets on the Rearmed banner before I officially pull the plug, which I know is a ridiculous thing to do because I won't be around to use the units. Beyond that I don't really see a future left in the game for me.

Hey, I'm right there with you. I'm planning to finish off the sparks on the Rearmed banner to grab the dancers from it, just for the sake of finishing what I started. But between all the new powercreep and this last kick below the belt, that's probably as far as I go outside of occasionally popping in for main story updates. And maybe grabbing the inevitable Rearmed/Ascended/Attuned/whatever Mirabilis.

(If there isn't a new Mirabilis purely on the grounds of "because she's the sleepyhead, lol", I will actually uninstall the game.)

Edited by Some Jerk

18 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

Hey, I'm right there with you. I'm planning to finish off the sparks on the Rearmed banner to grab the dancers from it

Ah, I meant the Returning Ascended and Rearmed banner, though given both banners have Ascended and Rearmed units that's a useless distinction. New Heroes vs Returning Heroes it is.

I'm 27 pulls into the New Heroes, 10 pulls into Returning Heroes. With both expiring in sooner than a week from now it's unlikely I'll have the energy to do much more with them. I have already managed to pull Sonya, Triandra and Peony from New Heroes, and Alfred, Tiki and Tiki from Returning, so to be honest I wouldn't even feel bad if I just dropped everything now and walked away.

As for the orb situation, the situation is that I have no orbs. Literally zero. There's 13 left to grab from the November monthly, plus I haven't gotten any of the TT orbs yet. But as a diversion I've decided to count the remaining "rainy day" orbs I have left to claim if I could be bothered to do so:

_______

Main Story Normal: 5
Main Story Hard: 30
Paralogue Normal: 21
Paralogue Hard: 21

Tactics Drills: 17
Grandmaster: 17

Chain Challenge Main Story: 48
Chain Challenge Paralogue: 44
Squad Assault: 124
Blessed Grounds: 35

Total: 362

I've just spent literally three hundred orbs failing to get Veyle -_- very frustrating. I got up to 11%-12% pity rate twice before getting broken by Shez and Freyr. At least I don't have either of them already, but after so much just thrown away I'm giving up on Veyle for now. I'll pick her up on some other banner when I'm going for someone else.

48 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

For a minute, I was confused as to why there were no silhouettes shown tonight. Then, I remembered. The clocks are changing this weekend. So everything is thrown off a little bit now.

Heroes cares about that? Japan itself doesn't do daylight savings,  because it's a civilized country! (I have a lot ire for daylight savings)