Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Maybe it also prevents Satsuma Soy Boy from stealing all of our 5*'s

He did get a 5⋆ Lucina and a 5⋆ −Atk Celica earlier today though.

Whereas I got a 5⋆ −Atk Roy.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

My understandings have been corrected...... and it makes me a little sad that Ragnarok isn't as busted as I thought it was....

OH WELL!

Blade tomes remain undefeated. Maybe Valflame will be the tome that can dethrone at least the red blade tome. 

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Blade tomes remain undefeated. Maybe Valflame will be the tome that can dethrone at least the red blade tome. 

I wonder whether Arvis will be infantry, armoured, or both.

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Considering how many SP-only levels my Lilina's got so far, I don't think that's too hard.

I hadn't touched Lilina when I wrote my "I'll Make a Mage Out of You", but the 'unsuited for the rage of war' line was secretly directed at her.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

As sad as it is, its an uphill battle for there to be a better option than Raven for Defensive and Blade for Offensive although i'm optimistic at IS idea creation if they expand on the concepts of Owls

...Excuse me, I kinda want to put Raven Emblem on defence.

Except not really, because that's not really a good idea, but...

Just now, phineas81707 said:

...Excuse me, I kinda want to put Raven Emblem on defence.

Except not really, because that's not really a good idea, but...

Raven is technically a one shot murder unit so it shouldn't be that bad

i guess?

Idk i never used him but my knawledge at this game only goes as far as knowing Gunter is broken anyway

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder whether Arvis will be infantry, armoured, or both.

If they want to give him a very special niche, armored. He'd be the only armored mage in the entire roster unless they cover the other colors (blue, green) with seasonal variants to kinda fill that gap. As for other red tomes, there's also Forblaze but I can see that one becoming a tome version of Durandal or...a red Naga tome in terms of effect against dragons. 

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'd guess that we have to ask @Ice Dragon about the original description.

I believe the "if attacking" is there to indicate that you only lose HP if you are able to attack or counterattack. It does not say "if unit initiates attack", which is different, and isn't Fury, which damages the user regardless of if the user is able to attack in a round of combat.

The original Japanese for this phrase was その状態で攻撃した時, which translates as "when the unit attacks under these circumstances" and does not require the unit to initiate the attack.

Basically: "If you are at 100% HP, you receive +5 Atk and +5 Spd. If and only if you perform an attack while at 100% HP, you lose 5 HP after combat."

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Raven is technically a one shot murder unit so it shouldn't be that bad

i guess?

Idk i never used him but my knawledge at this game only goes as far as knowing Gunter is broken anyway

...You seem unfamiliar with my Blade Emblem idea. Raven Emblem would be the opposite, with the actual Raven only appearing if he were a bonus unit.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I believe the "if attacking" is there to indicate that you only lose HP if you are able to attack or counterattack. It does not say "if unit initiates attack", which is different, and isn't Fury, which damages the user regardless of if the user is able to attack in a round of combat.

The original Japanese for this phrase was その状態で攻撃した時, which translates as "when the unit attacks under these circumstances" and does not require the unit to initiate the attack.

Basically: "If you are at 100% HP, you receive +5 Atk and +5 Spd. If and only if you perform an attack while at 100% HP, you lose 5 HP after combat."

mr wishiwashikun how do these interacts with Windsweep bow?

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

If they want to give him a very special niche, armored. He'd be the only armored mage in the entire roster unless they cover the other colors (blue, green) with seasonal variants to kinda fill that gap.

Reptor is armoured in-game but wearing a fancy suit in all art. Still a possible blue tome armour. IS works in mysterious ways.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...You seem unfamiliar with my Blade Emblem idea. Raven Emblem would be the opposite, with the actual Raven only appearing if he were a bonus unit.

ACTUALLY THAT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EG VS DK SUMMIT 1 GROUP STAGE

DO ET

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

mr wishiwashikun how do these interacts with Windsweep bow?

1 minute ago, JSND said:

ACTUALLY THAT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EG VS DK SUMMIT 1 GAME 1

DO ET

Sorry, Blade Emblem has priority.

Plus, since Lilina's already taken by Blade Emblem, I don't know who'll be the Red Raven. I know the Green and Blue Ravens would be Robin and Robin, but I'm not sure whether I want Henry, Sophia, Raigh or whoever on Red.

Also, to the actual Arena runners- how terrified would you be of a Raven Emblem defence?

@JSND, this is new.

The post you made before your most recent post double-posted after your new post.

We're reaching levels of double-posting that shouldn't even be possible...

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reptor is armoured in-game but wearing a fancy suit in all art. Still a possible blue tome armour. IS works in mysterious ways.

What I'd give for a Trio of Monocles featuring Reptor of course, but I'm a patient gentleman and can wait for greatness.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Also, to the actual Arena runners- how terrified would you be of a Raven Emblem defence?

Not. At. All.

I don't run colorless though so neener neener neeeeenerrrr

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

They questioned if they could....but not if they should!

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

@JSND, this is new.

The post you mad before your most recent post double-posted after your new post.

At this point we can double post the post you made before your most recent post but the one before that double posted after your next post

Make it happen Serenes!

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nothing beats the septuple post of yesterday.

Just now, Elieson said:

What I'd give for a Trio of Monocles featuring Reptor of course, but I'm a patient gentleman and can wait for greatness.

Reptor, Canas, and Etzel. If only there was a fourth gentleman who would complete the colour arrangement.

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Not. At. All.

I don't run colorless though so neener neener neeeeenerrrr

Well, that answers that question. Like I said, I wasn't even going to consider it until I finished Blade Emblem in, like, 70000 feathers and five years of SP grinding. (One of these is an exaggeration).

What about Wolf Emblem?

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And with his Mjölnir, he covers blue armored mage. Leaving Ishtar to be the infantry Mjölnir user. 

Anyway, as for Arvis...

Gen 1 Arvis: Infantry

Gen 2 Arvis: Armored

I really hope they go for armored Arvis. 

Aa for armored green, they can always make a new Garon variant or...a special armored mage variant Sheena or Hector.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Aa for armored green

Helswath is 1-2 range anyway, go LombardWhy are wind and light so rare, damn it! Why are armoured mages so rare!

Re: Arvis, just give me both Sage and Emperor variants of the man. He's cool.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

What about Wolf Emblem?

I'd sooner fear an inevitable Bronze Emblem

TODAY'S PULLS, I PULLED WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER FOR GOOD LUCK (40/100 orbs spent)

hana/hinata/odin/belka/donny 3*
caeda/stahl/M!Corrin/bartre/subaki 4*

For added hilarity out of all the skill fodder I pulled, Caeda is +Res/-Atk but Subaki is +Atk/-Res. I will almost feel bad about feeding Subaki away now.

NOW HERE's THE THING

Caeda's my first unit with any sort of Flier buffs, so I want to combo it with my +Atk/-HP Bunnilla..but it's gonna be pricey as I don't have any other real support outside of a bunch of 4* fliers and definitely no Hone Fliers so :/ 

It's a start though! 

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I'd sooner fear an inevitable Bronze Emblem

TODAY'S PULLS, I PULLED WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER FOR GOOD LUCK (40/100 orbs spent)

hana/hinata/odin/belka/donny 3*
caeda/stahl/M!Corrin/bartre/subaki 4*

For added hilarity out of all the skill fodder I pulled, Caeda is +Res/-Atk but Subaki is +Atk/-Res. I will almost feel bad about feeding Subaki away now.

NOW HERE's THE THING

Caeda's my first unit with any sort of Flier buffs, so I want to combo it with my +Atk/-HP Bunnilla..but it's gonna be pricey as I don't have any other real support outside of a bunch of 4* fliers and definitely no Hone Fliers so :/ 

It's a start though! 

When Camus comes out, even countering Horse Emblem won't work.

That's funny- my sister is my good luck. Ah well, different strokes.

As for Caeda... I don't know how useful she'd be. Her builds to give her a half-decent weapon and special are rather pricey too. And with a -Atk, I'm not sure how useful Caeda will be doing anything but support.