• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

To reintroduce longswords/zanbatos / halberds/poleaxes / horseslayers/ridersbanes?

No

Watch them have 11 Mt or something. Why are slayer weapons in general so poor in Heroes?

9 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Me, desperately trying to get Wrathful Staff to put on my Clarine or Lachesis

Day 2: No luck so far

Camus has a lance though. I'm not sure what you mean?

All signs point to him being one of the best units in the game once he gets released. He has a fantastic stat spread including decent Def, great Atk, and competent Spd for those cavalry buffs. I can't wait for him to be released personally.

It's okay, I cry for Marilyn Monroe's Sheep Daughter every time

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Camus is a lance unit with Gradivus. What is this red sword nonsense?

Oh, well, excuse me. My mistake, but you could've pointed it out in a less douchey way. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Camus has a lance though. I'm not sure what you mean?

Yeah, my mistake.

6 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The bad news is probably no axe unit with built in distant counter. Except the throwing axe, maybe. 

Wolf Berg should have Distant Counter when Walhart eventually gets released, since being 1-2 range is its only real ability. Helswath is another 1-2 range ultimate axe, although even if it gets included, its most likely user is Lombard, who's an armor, so they might give it some other ability like how the Binding Blade and Eckesachs have 1-2 range in their games but no Distant Counter here.

Edited by Othin

22 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The bad news is probably no axe unit with built in distant counter. Except the throwing axe, maybe. 

IS needs one of my OCs. lol One of them would certainly have a prf axe with built-in DC.

He's also on a horse. :P

I'm drawing him with three other OCs in the Heroes chibi style though, so we'll at least get to see what he'd look like!

Another one of these characters is a lord whose special lance targets res rather than def and also has built-in DC. But they're the only two getting this treatment despite that a third character COULD have it. But that would be overkill, plus that third character actually canonically sucks at throwing spears and stuff. :P (he uses a lance)

30 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Watch them have 11 Mt or something. Why are slayer weapons in general so poor in Heroes?

Physical slayers have 8/12 Mt in Heroes, magical 6/10 Mt. So low :(

Raise the effectiveness multiplier. Go the Jugdral way, double the Atk!

1 hour ago, Noble Of Pherae said:

Understandable. He isn't a lord, so why should he get regular 5-Star treatment.

Ogma is pullable as a 5 star regularly. I didn't know you had to be a lord to get the regular 5 star treatment.

He has a pull MOVIE file.

He should at least be pullable as a 5 star even with small chances.

Edited by shadowofchaos

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

Wolf Berg should have Distant Counter when Walhart eventually gets released, since being 1-2 range is its only real ability. Helswath is another 1-2 range ultimate axe, although even if it gets included, its most likely user is Lombard, who's an armor, so they might give it some other ability like how the Binding Blade and Eckesachs have 1-2 range in their games but no Distant Counter here.

There's also Garon and his Bölverk with its crazy 1-3 range. I can see him dethroning Hector from being the best axe user until Walhart comes along with cav buffs. Garon can cover the armor side while Walhart covers cavalry. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Go with every other game in the series! Triple the Atk!

Every other game in the series triples the Mt, not the Atk.

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

He has a pull MOVIE file.

He doesn’t in the English version at least.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Pretty sure he's talking about Robin, who does have a pull movie in the english version.

Probably, yet there’s still Ogma in that sentence. The eight units who were included in the two first banners all got movies, regardless of their lordly status.

Maybe they were planning to give all focus heroes movies? Who knows.

Is there any word on Lloyd's GHB Banner? I'm collecting orbs to pull there because I ran out of luck on celica's.

= EDIT =

Also, I'm at 13K feathers. As soon as I hit 20K Cecilia will be promoted! For real!

Edited by Quintessence

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Is there any word on Lloyd's GHB Banner? I'm collecting orbs to pull there because I ran out of luck on celica's.

Not that I heard of, but I think his battle is coming tomorrow so you'll see it soon enough!

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Also, I'm at 13K feathers. As soon as I hit 20K Cecilia will be promoted! For real!

I have excatly 20k more than you lelel

I'm using mine to make the perfect Oboro next (assuming I don't need to promote any fodder)

8 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

= EDIT =

im somewhat tempted to promote Cecilia next too now lol

Wow, I got ten orbs today. :D 5 for the Echoes release celebration thing and 5 from doing that Barst quest in the seal quests.

Barst isn't bad, I think I'll hang onto him this time instead of dumping him for skill fodder like I did before. Even though I already have a lv. 40 4 star brave axe wielder in Raven... :P

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, I got ten orbs today. :D 5 for the Echoes release celebration thing and 5 from doing that Barst quest in the seal quests.

Barst isn't bad, I think I'll hang onto him this time instead of dumping him for skill fodder like I did before. Even though I already have a lv. 40 4 star brave axe wielder in Raven... :P

Good idea. Never know when he'll come up in a quest again :)

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Good idea. Never know when he'll come up in a quest again :)

Yeah, seeing as Draug did for whatever reason, it's possible.

Why Draug though, man... Why not at least a different armor? xP

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, seeing as Draug did for whatever reason, it's possible.

Why Draug though, man... Why not at least a different armor? xP

WIth the current pool they only had Gwendolyn and Draug as a choice, which make me wonder why IS loves shoving Draug so much even if he's the most important armor in the game after hector

1 minute ago, JSND said:

WIth the current pool they only had Gwendolyn and Draug as a choice, which make me wonder why IS loves shoving Draug so much even if he's the most important armor in the game after hector

Why not Effie or Sheena? They're available as 4 star units, I'm pretty sure.

Gwendolyn's art is horrible though, so I can understand why she wasn't picked. She's WAY too damn skinny.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why not Effie or Sheena? They're available as 4 star units, I'm pretty sure.

Gwendolyn's art is horrible though, so I can understand why she wasn't picked. She's WAY too damn skinny.

Exactly because they are 4*

Aside from Catria and CorrinF iirc they haven't done this giveaway with 4* base

23 minutes ago, JSND said:

Exactly because they are 4*

Aside from Catria and CorrinF iirc they haven't done this giveaway with 4* base

They still did it with Catria...

Just now, Quintessence said:

But that was because she is part of the Whitewings.

And the game has few armors. I think that's reason enough to have given us a free Sheena or Effie.