Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

39 minutes ago, Tsunami922 said:

Which breaker skill would you recommend?

It largely depends on your team setup and what Cecilia is equipping. Gronnraven+ TA3 Cecilia would love Axebreaker 3, giving her a pretty good coverage against blue, colorless and doubling axe users right away. There's also G Tomebreaker but if you have units that tank/kill Nino/Julia then there's nothing to worry about. Gronnblade Cecilia isn't afraid of nothing because she'll wreck stuff anyway.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

41 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

It largely depends on your team setup and what Cecilia is equipping. Gronnraven+ TA3 Cecilia would love Axebreaker 3, giving her a pretty good coverage against blue, colorless and doubling axe users right away. There's also G Tomebreaker but if you have units that tank/kill Nino/Julia then there's nothing to worry about. Gronnblade Cecilia isn't afraid of nothing because she'll wreck stuff anyway.

Except in the situation where the defense team has a dancer and you can't bait the blue tome without also getting attacked by the green tome. Since triple (cav) mages+dancer teams are common in the arena G.tomebreaker can be really useful on Cecilia.

Edited by Erchamion

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Holy crap Ninian banner. Actually didn't see that one coming.

Battling Lloyd surprisingly good in general. Raven's relatively common, but happens to be the best offensive axe. Klein is Klein. And then the blues are two rare 5* onlys.

(Not gonna pull since I already have Hinoka & Azura, though.)

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Battling Lloyd surprisingly good in general. Raven's relatively common, but happens to be the best offensive axe. Klein is Klein. And then the blues are two rare 5* onlys.

(Not gonna pull since I already have Hinoka & Azura, though.)

I managed to get my dupe Celica to replace the -Atk one, but I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my 24 orbs. Should I snipe Klein, if only just for DB fodder lol? Or do I try and get Genny now?

Or if I'm really greedy I could try for Celica #3 I guess.

I briefly considered pulling on the battling Lloyd banner, but I already have built up a small percentage on the Celica banner. I didn't think it was worth it to switch over, since my luck with 5-stars (or just getting anything new, really) has been abysmal as of late.

Well, I know I'm not pulling on the wedding banner, so if I get 20 orbs again I'll just keep pulling on Celica's banner XD

But in all seriousness, I really can't think of any character that'd make me pull on the wedding banner, no matter how much I like them. Which is why I'm almost certain I'm not going to save up for anyone in particular there.

13 hours ago, Gustavos said:

Have you tried giving allies the drag back support skill? 11-5 has a lot of dudes stuck in a box. And any C passives that buff attack can help out your brave users get the one round KO. Just remember, there's a time limit on 11-5, 6 turns to complete. So while shooting fish in a barrel is fun, it takes a while. Once you've thinned the herd, maybe send a flier in to mop up. No enemy archer in that map, just magic users.

I might try that out. Donnel is one of the characters with the drag back skill right?

Plan brave weapons usage did't work out so well otherwise with my level 40 Camilla doing 4X0 damange, Gordin not being too impressive and Hinoka failing to one round Hinoka.

10 hours ago, Arcanite said:

If you don't need any other units, make Jeorge plus one and be done with it

Camus counters reds and has distant counter

Xander counters greens and has distant counter

So what do you need more for your team? But if you're promoting them just cause, I'd go Xander because I like him more

Can't believe I've invested so much on Jeorge of all people. It must be karma for the amount times I stole Parthia and benched him in FE12. 

I think, the reason I'd want to upgrade Xander atm is for a higher arena score, and see if he performs better with Siegfried, since to be absolutely honest 4* Xander is kinda disappointing (it's probably the lack of Siegfried right?).

10 hours ago, r4v1sh said:

5* Lloyd! Toothless swordmaster is best swordmaster.

Somehow I thought of Toothless the dragon x'DD. 

10 hours ago, Othin said:

I upgraded Xander and was plenty happy with the decision, and I'm expecting to have plenty of feathers to upgrade Camus as well when he's released so I can use them together.

lol I'll be definitely upgrading Camus, no questions. Even they make his voice is awful and turn Gradivus into a celery stick I'll still use him.

8 hours ago, Zelgius said:

I'm hoping they will announce the next schedule for the upcoming GHBs soon, it might be worth seeing if they do.

Same here ;) It was nice having something to look forward to with the GHB characters. I'm really curious to who we'll get after Lloyd. 

Celebration summons are not exactly bad.... i deserve it for going balls deep on colorless but I think i just had the weirdest case of desire sensor

What i wish happened:

"GAME I WANT KLEIN OR GORDIN. I WANT TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PLAYER PHASE DELETE BUTTON"

What actually happened:

591ec37d03f22_2017-05-1917_04_55.png.ba1e99b2883b9176cca74e3b3554935e.png

Sure.... +D -H

Lucky you, I want a Reinhardt -- even a 4-star one.

Hilariously enough, I got a 4-star Klein earlier today. I guess what we desired and what we got switched or something!

Edited by Sunwoo

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Lucky you, I want a Reinhardt -- even a 4-star one.

Hilariously enough, I got a 4-star Klein earlier today. I guess what we desired and what we got switched or something!

The obvious answer is @SatsumaFSoysoysauce took our 5* and mistakenly replaced it with a swapped 4*

Soysauce gettin rusty

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

The obvious answer is @SatsumaFSoysoysauce took our 5* and mistakenly replaced it with a swapped 4*

Soysauce gettin rusty

Did he also give you Reinhardt while giving me Klein? XD

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

At least give me Klein and @Sunwoo Rein lol.

#SwappingGoneWrong

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I second this notion XD

I don't check what 4*s you guys get, but I guess now that you've brought it up, you're never getting the 4*s you need ever again.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't check what 4*s you guys get, but I guess now that you've brought it up, you're never getting the 4*s you need ever again.

…can I at least have Celica?

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Battling Lloyd surprisingly good in general. Raven's relatively common, but happens to be the best offensive axe.

I'd honestly put Minerva over Raven as the best offensive axe unit. While he does have more base strength and speed, Minerva has a great personal weapon and Life or Death.

5 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I'd honestly put Minerva over Raven as the best offensive axe unit. While he does have more base strength and speed, Minerva has a great personal weapon and Life or Death.

LnD can be swapped around but i honestly somewhat agree

I honestly think Michalis and Frederick as the best overall Axe though with Frederick being basically the best of the best 

Edited by JSND