Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

To that I say:

Reveal hidden contents

Please don't hit me with that +5 true damage.

But my trustworthiness is beside the point anyway. Let's focus on your terrible default skills and middling stats!

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Please don't hit me with that +5 true damage.

But my trustworthiness is beside the point anyway. Let's focus on your terrible default skills and middling stats!

No wonder you're Nohrian scum...

I'm all about meeting new people, but if you're just going to insult me I'll just have to ignore you.

Not like I'm missing anything anyway!

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

No wonder you're Nohrian scum...

I'm all about meeting new people, but if you're just going to insult me I'll just have to ignore you.

Not like I'm missing anything anyway!

Don't be like that! You were one of my favourite units in Fates. I'm just confused why you're not bringing your A game to this mobile platform.

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Speaking of Amelia, since she's a "trainee" unit, she'd most likely have villager-esque stats in Heroes. 

Would Amelia even go Knight? I mean she is a foot lancer as a Recruit, and she is the only unit other than Gilliam who can be a Knight in SS, so there are some grounds for it. However, she's always struck me as being more a Cavalier/Paladin on promotion, given her recruitability and support with Franz, at best I could see her being a GK given her Duessel support.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Would Amelia even go Knight? I mean she is a foot lancer as a Recruit, and she is the only unit other than Gilliam who can be a Knight in SS, so there are some grounds for it. However, she's always struck me as being more a Cavalier/Paladin on promotion, given her recruitability and support with Franz, at best I could see her being a GK given her Duessel support.

Either lance armor knight (I can't see IS saying "no" to cute armored loli) or lance infantry. While her being mounted makes sense, we have too many of them in Heroes at the moment. If Amelia can be anything, hopefully we can get something that's not mounted. We could always use more armored units anyway. 

Given that they're releasing better Killer weapons, it'd also make sense for them to release better Armorslayer weapons and Wolf tomes somewhere down the line. It's been pretty apparent that they weren't afraid of power creep, although it hadn't been this blatant before... well, whatever.

As much as I think Amelia should be an armor, the way they've been handling villager-type classes so far makes me think she'll probably just be lance infantry.

Edited by Othin

The game does need more armours... but given a choice between Valbar and Leon, I'd've gone Leon every time xD 

For armours they can add, I'm still hoping for Arvis. Ever since he was mentioned as having the possibility of being a mage armour, I was definitely ready to sign up! 

I wouldn't mind seeing Tauroneo. He has pretty cool looking armour. I like Gatrie. And someone mentioning Amelia as a knight - that'd be cool, too. I like Ignatius, and wouldn't mind Kjelle. I think the biggest disappointment to me is that they didn't add Kellam in on April Fool's day. Seriously, imagine if they just added him in one day with no fanfare, maybe even as a 1* unit. I'm forever hopeful lol 

Also... Saber will be in the game! I can listen to him for hours! Yay :D 

So hopeful I pull him. Prepare for rants if I don't. So glad I didn't try to go for more on the summer banners. -Atk Freddy and Gaius are enough for me. Gaius is even getting some use. Frederick... ahhh, bless him, he'll likely be benched when he's up to level 40. But he's only there to look pretty, anyway :) 

28 minutes ago, Othin said:

You know who else would be a cool mage armor? Santa Hector.

i still think if they do a santa, it should be athos

he'd be perfect

With IS upgrading weapons it would be great if they made stand alone weapons available for inheritance. It should not be that hard to make a blank unit with the a single weapon. It can be given away in missions or tasks.

Edited by Rezanator

15 hours ago, Lushen said:

Seems to me they're going to continue the SoV trend until the summer banner is over.

Looks like I was right.  

I didn't expect two banners, although I should have.  In retrospect it was quite obvious considering they introduced BHBs (likely because they didn't have enough characters ready for 2 banners and 2 GHBs).  Maybe they even moved Tobin to tempest just because hey had too many characters for just two banners.

It's funny.  While I was watching the video I was praying that I didn't like any of them so I wouldn't have to pull.  Got my wish, don't find any of them particularly appealing, although it is awesome that we finally have an archer with a different role.

14 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Were Mila/Duma major characters in Echoes in which they could be added in the next couple GHBs, tempest, or banners?  It's been too long since we got a new Manakete.

As gods, they're far above the power level of any characters currently available, so that wouldn't make sense. It's possible that they'll start adding god-level characters eventually (Ashera, Fomortiis, Grima, Medeus, etc.), but it doesn't seem like something they'd do anytime soon. If they do it, they'll probably be added through some sort of super-GHBs.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

As gods, they're far above the power level of any characters currently available, so that wouldn't make sense. It's possible that they'll start adding god-level characters eventually (Ashera, Fomortiis, Grima, Medeus, etc.), but it doesn't seem like something they'd do anytime soon. If they do it, they'll probably be added through some sort of super-GHBs.

Robin is already in the game.

Joking aside, they could either tone them down into a more humanoid form--which happens to be the case for both Mila and Duma--or just make them enemy-only units with inflated stats.

We need more dragons!

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm not sure if they'd ever make them playable (Idunn and Dheginsea I could see, being they could easily be worked in as plain old breath users). However, using them for more gimmicky battles would be a possibility. Giving Medeus an army of Manaketes and four unmounted female staff users for instance. Or finding a way to replicate Ashera's Aura protection could be another.

Making a dragon character that never fights into a playable manakete is par for the course thanks to Ninian's inclusion, so that answers the question of one of the two. I also think Ninian rebukes the argument that any other dragon is "too large and powerful" to be included. And I definitely could see them including the likes of Medeus, Idunn, maybe even Gaiden/Echoes' Act 5 boss.

I mean, if they want to add more manaketes over the next few years, they sure are running out of candidates if they stick to just playable ones. Bantu, Myrrh, Nowi's kid, Corrin's kid. Just stretch the truth a bit.

6 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Making a dragon character that never fights into a playable manakete is par for the course thanks to Ninian's inclusion, so that answers the question of one of the two. I also think Ninian rebukes the argument that any other dragon is "too large and powerful" to be included. And I definitely could see them including the likes of Medeus, Idunn, maybe even Gaiden/Echoes' Act 5 boss.

I mean, if they want to add more manaketes over the next few years, they sure are running out of candidates if they stick to just playable ones. Bantu, Myrrh, Nowi's kid, Corrin's kid. Just stretch the truth a bit.

Laguz add a lot of options. Kurthnaga, Ena, Nasir, Gareth, and potentially even Dheginsea. (Dheginsea is around Idunn/Medeus level, though.)

Edited by Othin

Ah, I wasn't aware of their roles in the game so I didn't know if they'd be a possibility.  

Assuming they're going to add bird and beast Laguz, I would bet dragon Laguz would be separate.  They might just avoid adding Laguz altogether, though.

Edited by Lushen

Damn.

Went to pull some greens on Nino's banner. First try, no green orbs. Just 1 Red and 4 Colorless. I click on the red one and think "would be very funny if it is Sanaki".

It was Sanaki.

Then I closed the summoning and entered again. 2 green orbs this time.
First one, 5* Fae. 

I won't summon on this banner again.

Sanaki was neutral and Fae +Hp/-Spd. Probably using Fae to give Renewal to Masked Marth.

Man, I get a good pull with Celica and Takumi (as well as Summer!Robin), got excited over the new banners, and then everything went downhill when I started looking into things with more detail.

I want to love and continue playing Fire Emblem Heroes, but this new insight has drained all of my hype and enthusiasm for the game.