Poll Results Update - Current Top 20 of each gender

BANRYU

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people like Roy so much. The guy is so damn pathetic to begin with and his character is just lame. It should be Eliwood being second instead as he's the better lord than Roy will ever be(unless a remake happens) or quite possibly, either Raven or Rutger who are better badasses and so far one of the only few kickass units with a cold attitude.

Edited by Harvey

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No thanks, I don't like Micaiah. Sorry...

Ah well...doesn't hurt to try. :P:

6 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I think they meant characters who play a bigger role as antagonists in the story. Tharja is on the opposing side, but she's just kinda... there. Same goes for a lot of enemy-recruitable units; Gaius, FE7 Guy, FE10 Aran, etc.

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot the biggest name of them all :3

latest?cb=20151014150232

I still am Happy Dorcas(somehow) got on there. He's beating Corrin(AND Owain) as well, which is an achievement on it's own! :B):

1 minute ago, Harvey said:

I don't get why people like Roy so much. The guy is so damn pathetic to begin with and his character is just lame. It should be Eliwood being second instead as he's the better lord than Roy will ever be(unless a remake happens)

people like roy because of smash bros

3 minutes ago, DemolisherBPB said:

I voted the RD version, that's path, so technically shes there in one sense but the character I specifically voted for isn't!

....oh... oh. Huh, I didn't realize it was PoR Neph instead of RD... I voted for RD too =3= Oh well at least it's still Nephenee right....??

Do you comprehend what an opinion is?

Anyways, I personally hope Micaiah climbs up a bit.
Wouldn't mind seeing Roy at #1 but I won't be too upset if he doesn't.

I'm quite surprised Mia and Nephenee made it in the list. They REALLY are popular... Maybe I should one day get to know those characters, then. Because I never use those unites and never see their support conversations.

I'll always be a little bit sad to see that Soren is not on top of the males I mean he's the best by far there are so many characters from Fates and Awakening.  Would be fun if it would be a bit more even, but I guess this is fine.

Pretty funny to see both Ikes THAT high in the list. I mean, PoR Ike at number one isn't that surprising, but to have RD Ike so high up there too is pretty awesome. I love Soren Ike, and hope he wins the male catagory.

22 minutes ago, Harvey said:

But he's even terrible at smash because he's slower than Marth and Lucina.

Unfortunately, while I do like Roy in Smash, I'll pick Lucina faster then Roy(heck, she's one of my mains in Smash 4).

10 minutes ago, Maddoka said:

I'm quite surprised Mia and Nephenee made it in the list. They REALLY are popular... Maybe I should one day get to know those characters, then. Because I never use those unites and never see their support conversations.

I'll always be a little bit sad to see that Soren is not on top of the males I mean he's the best by far there are so many characters from Fates and Awakening.  Would be fun if it would be a bit more even, but I guess this is fine.

Pretty funny to see both Ikes THAT high in the list. I mean, PoR Ike at number one isn't that surprising, but to have RD Ike so high up there too is pretty awesome. I love Soren Ike, and hope he wins the male catagory.

It might have to do with not a lot of people playing the Tellius game(since getting both games cost an arm and a leg ). Ike is kinda riding on both his status as a really good FE Lord AND Smash(it's partly why Roy is so high).

Oh Mia and Nephenee(more so in Radiant Dawn and the one's on the list) are powerhouses! Character wise, Nephenee is a shy country girl(and the only one till Donnel and Mozu) and Mia is a happy-go-lucky kind of girl who's quite a fighter. I would say more, but you know, rather you see some supports for yourself(not the deepest characters, but they'll pretty cool)! Check Mia's support with Largo(in PoR of course)! ;):

Edited by Busterman64

The pre-awakening female characters are getting shafted besides Eirika and Micaiah. This makes the list a lot less diverse (games representation wise) compared to the male's list. 

I just think it'd be nice to have wallpapers (the top characters are getting wallpapers I believe) of female characters that look cool (Titania, Marisa), warm (Micaiah- despite her er much-debated characteristics and actions I'd say Miccy still comes off as warm), bubbly (L'Arachel) and majestic as well (Elincia, Eirika). And not just ones where their design looks like they're going for a gynaecological check-up. Since fe cast is actually really diverse as a whole - damn I wouldn't mind if Sully or Maribelle was up there but no cigar.

If voting for an awesome sexy character that owns their charisma and sass, I'd go for Tethys. I love her character. She shows strength and maturity (whilst being humourous at the same time) despite the fact that dancers' are often portrayed as meek and weak. And her character designs show that too. So I guess I'll carry on voting for who I like the most even if they're not popular (or divine grace will have me 'accidentally' spamming the rest of my entry with L'Arachel :Dozla: ). 

Edited by dap005

I'm not surprised at these results at all ( fandom must have really poor taste in men looking at that top 5 sans Roy ). Literally no-one save for my random Takumi vote is in the top 20. Since I tend to dislike popular characters in general.

Lyn is an ex-favourite of mine. Used to be one of my favs, but her fanboys killed her for me.

Some of my disorganized thoughts now:

"What happened to Dorcas?"

"I gave him male Corrin's votes."

-raucous laughter-

At least be glad Camilla's entry animated scene in Birthright can be skipped via START button... unless you tell me that that START button is missing or broken.

Hope to see Lyn, Eirika, Cordelia, and Micaiah keep or otherwise rise in rankings! (Funny that Cordelia got 7th place so far considering that her birthday is July 7th.)

Lyn: first Fire Emblem female I've seen (thanks to Super Smash Bros. Brawl); also first Einherjar unit I grinded to the max

Eirika: first Fire Emblem female I've seen in a Fire Emblem game (via 3DS VC FE8)

Cordelia: first female I S-supported my avatar with and S-supported the most in the few runs I did in Awakening

Micaiah: my first (and so far the only) Cipher cards collected (specifically 2 holographic copies of the promo card from the series 5 guidebook)

Edited by Roflolxp54

25 minutes ago, Busterman64 said:

Oh Mia and Nephenee(more so in Radiant Dawn and the one's on the list) are powerhouses! Character wise, Nephenee is a shy country girl(and the only one till Donnel and Mozu) and Mia is a happy-go-lucky kind of girl who's quite a fighter. I would say more, but you know, rather you see some supports for yourself(not the deepest characters, but they'll pretty cool)! Check Mia's support with Largo(in PoR of course)! ;):

IMO Mia also has quite a good design, purple hair/green eyes is a pretty cool combo haha. I'd be very surprised if that wasn't a factor for a lot of people, on top of what you mentioned. She's a pretty good unit as well IIRC.

18 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Lyn is an ex-favourite of mine. Used to be one of my favs, but her fanboys killed her for me.

That's a shame to hear :0 I think that you shouldn't stop liking someone/something just because people you don't like also do, but I get that it can be hard to disassociate. Hope she wins you back in spite of the obnoxious fanboys some day.

Holy shit these posts.

Time to RALLY MICAIAH

@Jave @Troykv @Busterman64 @Glaceon Mage #VoteMicaiah

= EDIT =

clearly, Mia is in the top 20 because she's right next to Micaiah and people just carelessly voted for her instead of the Queen of Dawn

Edited by Quintessence

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Holy shit these posts.

Time to RALLY MICAIAH

@Jave @Troykv @Busterman64 @Glaceon Mage #VoteMicaiah

It would be quite a sight if Micaiah and Eirika (or any female character from an older title) stage an upset to join Lyn in the upper listed rankings.

45 minutes ago, Smog said:

Come on my fellow Tharja-bros, we can do this. 

Has anyone here shown any love for Tharja? Also, who are you talking to?