Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Hmm, but I just gave Bonfire to her D:

Oh okay that's good!

Otherwise, just wait until you have a unit with really high defenses. That's typically what you'll want to wait for if you're using him for fodder

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't like them that much in the first place :P

Spoiler

Literally unkillable. Dude just sits there and tanks hits for 4 rounds.

But in all seriousness, Sophia is pretty much strictly better than Henry, due to having an actual Atk stat. Henry and Azama is mostly for making your opponents rage than actually winning.

Edited by DehNutCase

8 hours ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

Congrats two 5* in one pull are always great! Besides Azuras function is not necessarily that of a fighter.

Yeah I'm mostly just glad to have some variety for my dancer line up other than just the five+ Olivia's sitting around....

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I see the curse of - Atk has spread.

Your curse has spread, but it has not taken over!

IMG_0917.PNG.fcd794c83f20129e4768c79528ce35e6.PNG

+Atk/-Res! I need to put a stop to my summoning for awhile I think. I need to quit while I'm ahead with the four 5*'s I've summoned in the past few days :P

3 star laslow, 3 star odin, 4 star Roy (new), 4 star Setsuna, 4 star Hawkeye.

well this sucks but at least i have a spare odin to eventually promote and give his stuff to others. and the full bowbreaker line will surely be useful for someone. And hey roy's new so that's...something.

Spoiler

photo Copy of File_000.png

My first double five star pull the Hector -def +res. 

Now I can play Horse and Armor emblem lol.

Edited by Locke087

Ugh, dozens of red pulls on this Hero Fest banner and STILL no Ryoma.

Why can't I get lucky on reds? :( It took me forever to get Ike, now it's taking forever to get Ryoma too... I pulled Ephraim, Azura, and Bunny Xander in a short time, so it seems that I can only get lucky on 5 star blues...

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh, dozens of red pulls on this Hero Fest banner and STILL no Ryoma.

Why can't I get lucky on reds? :( It took me forever to get Ike, now it's taking forever to get Ryoma too... I pulled Ephraim, Azura, and Bunny Xander in a short time, so it seems that I can only get lucky on 5 star blues...

The RNG giveth and the RNG taketh away.

You have some great 5* already, more than enough to build a solid team for the new season. I get that Ryoma is one of your favorites, and it sucks that you didn't pull him, but you've been pretty lucky to pull the 5*'s you've pulled these past few weeks. Look on the bright side!

@Maymeimai I pulled a Minerva this morning, but the Boon/Bane is the opposite of yours. Rip

Edited by MrSmokestack

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

The RNG giveth and the RNG taketh away.

You have some great 5* already, more than enough to build a solid team for the new season. I get that Ryoma is one of your favorites, and it sucks that you didn't pull him, but you've been pretty lucky to pull the 5*'s you've pulled these past few weeks. Look on the bright side!

Yeah, but it's kinda painful to see that Alm and Chrom and second Marth and all, but no Ryoma for all those efforts.

I just bought another full pull though (but I'm not spending anymore money today), so let's see what it gets me...

...And nothing but garbage.

This doesn't even feel worth it anymore. Why do I bother ever pulling reds these days... Especially since I'm not even getting many to pull! Each session keeps having only one or NO reds.

Edited by Anacybele

Decided to do another spur of the moment pull. I was sitting on 17 orbs ( mainly from the May quests and leftovers ), then decided to just buy the last three orbs. Lo and behold:

z2KXPcg.jpg

Another Hector!!!! Now he will be saved for DC skill fodder for my favourite FE character. >:) 

7 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Decided to do another spur of the moment pull. I was sitting on 17 orbs ( mainly from the May quests and leftovers ), then decided to just buy the last three orbs. Lo and behold:

Hide contents

z2KXPcg.jpg

Another Hector!!!! Now he will be saved for DC skill fodder for my favourite FE character. >:) 

You should have pulled the last orb, too. It was another Hector.

28 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Nope, it was a 3*. Fred. He went straight home.

Well RIP wings of mercy hype. Luchi didn't give a rat's behind about that kid. She just said "No"

Congrats on hector anyway XD

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This doesn't even feel worth it anymore. Why do I bother ever pulling reds these days... Especially since I'm not even getting many to pull! Each session keeps having only one or NO reds.

That's what happened a couple times when I was pulling for Effie. Not to worry though, as there is usually always a light at the end of the tunnel. You'll progressively get more orbs from the May quests so you still have a chance!

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but it's kinda painful to see that Alm and Chrom and second Marth and all, but no Ryoma for all those efforts.

I just bought another full pull though (but I'm not spending anymore money today), so let's see what it gets me...

We've all been there. I pulled 62 units (+1 or 2 I might have used for fodder, I just counted the ones I have now) and only got a single 5* in that time when hunt summoning for Hector and Takumi, and then got them in quick succession (that was annoying, too, since it felt like most of the time, all I got were reds and blues with one of the colours I wanted). It was even worse coming on here and seeing everyone showing off their shiny new units, until I finally got them. I was happy for them, but angry at the rng xD 

I got a second Sanaki when hunt summoning for Alm, despite desperately wanting Eldigan or Karel. Hopefully you get him, but if not, at least you got the main unit you wanted, and he may always pop up in the future when you least expect it, like mine did :)

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

If it helps, I'm at 4% pity rate pulling nothing but reds in the Ike banner. Kind of thinking I should just give up for now. 

5 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:
Never trust Takumi.

He is betrayal after all. You shouldn't listen to him.

Alright, let's see if I can get Ryoma!

2 Red, 2 Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Sully (Welcome to Club Dupe!), 3* Jagen (Really, I shouldn't be surprised), 3* Lissa (Can you at least be 4* so I can pass Rehabilitate?), 3* Hinata (....Is it worth training him? Really?), 3* Selena (Least Reposition is worth sacrificing for)

2 Red, 1 each of Green, Blue and Colourless

3* Jagen (I mean, really? I gladly sacrificed you in SD!), 4* Arthur (Dupe, might as well check nature as Lancebreaker would be nice, even at level 2), 4* Maria (Not a dupe, might be worth raising, still as relevant as in Archanea), 4* Sophia (*Sigh. Another dupe) and 4* Selena (SERIOUSLY! AGAIN WITH YOU!)

Of course.

2 each Red and Blue, 1 Colourless

Azura 5* (SHOOT! Dupe of a 5* only unit, likely killing a chance for Ryoma. Also +Def/-Att (Curses Rezzy you've struck again!)), 4* Gwen (Been a while, hasn't it? +HP/-Res, might be worth merging), 3* Saizo (Hey look, a new guy! +Spd/-Res, so he might be worth promoting at some point. Also, of course he's the Angry Ninja who hates coffee/tea/especially candy. Now I want to see Kaze), 3* Hinata (Hello again Hinata, of course you're here) and 3* Palla (Haven't pulled you before. With that all that's left is Gordin in the 3* units!)

Alright, with this season, I've managed to get 2 Azuras. Merge or have dancing shenanigans?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

That's what happened a couple times when I was pulling for Effie. Not to worry though, as there is usually always a light at the end of the tunnel. You'll progressively get more orbs from the May quests so you still have a chance!

True that, and the favoritism I have for Ryoma will probably make me buy a couple more full pulls or so before this Hero Fest banner ends.

@Cute Chao Yeah, Ephraim sure popped up when I least expected him. :P So who knows. And yeah, at least I've got him and Ike!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

True that, and the favoritism I have for Ryoma will probably make me buy a couple more full pulls or so before this Hero Fest banner ends.

@Cute Chao Yeah, Ephraim sure popped up when I least expected him. :P So who knows. And yeah, at least I've got him and Ike!

Go for it :D Even if you don't get the one you want, you might get some good fodder. I'm making good use of all the lovely Lon'qus that came along for me ^.^

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Go for it :D Even if you don't get the one you want, you might get some good fodder. I'm making good use of all the lovely Lon'qus that came along for me ^.^

I don't need any skill fodder at present, but maybe in the future. If I pulled another 4 star Roy, then I could dump his Triangle Adept 3 on male Robin, but other than that, no use for what I've gotten so far. But I am hanging onto a copy or two just in case.

Well, I was going to save my orbs for a while, but then the silly May armour quest happened, and Hector's in focus, and, well... I ended up pulling only greens. 50 orbs later?

+Atk -Spd Hector and +Atk -Res Julia.

Worth. It.

(Also, I think the game is trying to tell me to join Team Julia...)

Scrounged up enough orbs from the May quests to do another pull.  First circle was 3 reds 2 colorless, pulling 3* Gaius from a colorless.  Not that I don't want Ryoma, but he is not a high priority since I pulled Ike already.  Backed out to try another circle and...

Spoiler

op8MEIG.png

Upon seeing the exact same spread again, I was thinking "'The hell?  What a joke, I don't even know why I bother with-- *puff of smoke* *cutscene plays* uh just kidding this game's amazing.

+Hp/-Res.  He is my first colorless 5*, and I'm ecstatic to get him.  I can leave this banner satisfied.   

I'm tempted to ride this streak of good (?) luck I've been having and trying to Pull some more -Atk units, or maybe wait for one of the 20 Banners we have coming up.

Has there been any news on Xander's Banner?  I thought it might have Ryoma, but we already got him, now.

28 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Scrounged up enough orbs from the May quests to do another pull.  First circle was 3 reds 2 colorless, pulling 3* Gaius from a colorless.  Not that I don't want Ryoma, but he is not a high priority since I pulled Ike already.  Backed out to try another circle and...

Reveal hidden contents

op8MEIG.png

Upon seeing the exact same spread again, I was thinking "'The hell?  What a joke, I don't even know why I bother with-- *puff of smoke* *cutscene plays* uh just kidding this game's amazing.

+Hp/-Res.  He is my first colorless 5*, and I'm ecstatic to get him.  I can leave this banner satisfied.   

Cool, and you got a non-detrimental nature.

1 hour ago, Seafarer said:

Well, I was going to save my orbs for a while, but then the silly May armour quest happened, and Hector's in focus, and, well... I ended up pulling only greens. 50 orbs later?

+Atk -Spd Hector and +Atk -Res Julia.

Worth. It.

(Also, I think the game is trying to tell me to join Team Julia...)

I think that's one for the best Natures for Hector.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

He is betrayal after all. You shouldn't listen to him.

Alright, let's see if I can get Ryoma!

2 Red, 2 Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Sully (Welcome to Club Dupe!), 3* Jagen (Really, I shouldn't be surprised), 3* Lissa (Can you at least be 4* so I can pass Rehabilitate?), 3* Hinata (....Is it worth training him? Really?), 3* Selena (Least Reposition is worth sacrificing for)

2 Red, 1 each of Green, Blue and Colourless

3* Jagen (I mean, really? I gladly sacrificed you in SD!), 4* Arthur (Dupe, might as well check nature as Lancebreaker would be nice, even at level 2), 4* Maria (Not a dupe, might be worth raising, still as relevant as in Archanea), 4* Sophia (*Sigh. Another dupe) and 4* Selena (SERIOUSLY! AGAIN WITH YOU!)

Of course.

2 each Red and Blue, 1 Colourless

Azura 5* (SHOOT! Dupe of a 5* only unit, likely killing a chance for Ryoma. Also +Def/-Att (Curses Rezzy you've struck again!)), 4* Gwen (Been a while, hasn't it? +HP/-Res, might be worth merging), 3* Saizo (Hey look, a new guy! +Spd/-Res, so he might be worth promoting at some point. Also, of course he's the Angry Ninja who hates coffee/tea/especially candy. Now I want to see Kaze), 3* Hinata (Hello again Hinata, of course you're here) and 3* Palla (Haven't pulled you before. With that all that's left is Gordin in the 3* units!)

Alright, with this season, I've managed to get 2 Azuras. Merge or have dancing shenanigans?

Well, at least Azura's primarily a Dancer, so -Atk hurts less than most units.

3 hours ago, Luchi said:

Hide contents

z2KXPcg.jpg

Another?

4 hours ago, Maymeimai said:

Nice! I really wanted another Klein so he can pass death blow

Also, one more for flier emblem! Minerva is -atk +hp

Im not too mad about it, it could be worse

I still need to Pull a -Atk Minerva.  I didn't burn Orbs on her Banner when I had the chance.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

ll a -Atk Minerva.  I didn't burn Orbs on her Banner when I had the chance.

Same, but with Ninian... >< I want a red mage but idk if I should try to pull sanaki/tharja or save orbs for the (in)famous summer banner that gacha games usually have...

9 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Same, but with Ninian... >< I want a red mage but idk if I should try to pull sanaki/tharja or save orbs for the (in)famous summer banner that gacha games usually have...

If we get Speedo Oliver, I'd definitely have to buy some Orbs for that.

My most recent Pull, The amount of Orbs available today was a nice surprise.  Like 22?

3* Felicia

4* Hinata

4* Stahl

3* Nino

4* Donnel

I didn't even bother checking the Natures, Hinata is nice for Fury, I've got a Nino I promoted to 5*, Stahl I already leveled for the quests, Donnel is a pothead, Felicia burned my dinner.