11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on finally getting your son!  Guess you'll be able to use a 40% right off the bat now.

I think all of the FemRobin pairings are okay.  The only match I don't really like in Awakening is Nowi x Anybody, but it's a necessary evil to get Nah.

Thanks! Yeah, though I could still also use Chrom. And I think I will to make things easier. I think I'll run Morgan, Chrom, Frederick, and Azura. And then when I get Gerome and finish building him up, I'll swap out either Chrom or Frederick. Depending on what I feel would work best at that time.

Nowi is weird to pair yeah... I just put her with Ricken. I also don't feel comfortable pairing Lissa or Maribelle with most guys or Ricken or Donnel with most girls because I think they all are 14-15.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! Yeah, though I could still also use Chrom. And I think I will to make things easier. I think I'll run Morgan, Chrom, Frederick, and Azura. And then when I get Gerome and finish building him up, I'll swap out either Chrom or Frederick. Depending on what I feel would work best at that time.

Nowi is weird to pair yeah... I just put her with Ricken. I also don't feel comfortable pairing Lissa or Maribelle with most guys or Ricken or Donnel with most girls because I think they all are 14-15.

I don't mind so much pairing Lissa, Maribelle, or Donnel, since they strike me more as late teens by the time the second part of the story rolls around, and even with Ricken, it's implied that the kids are born several years later and not right away, which takes away the unfortunate implications with units like Elise in Fates.

Nowi however, is going to be a prepubescent manakete for a very long time, and not mentally mature enough for an actual relationship.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I don't mind so much pairing Lissa, Maribelle, or Donnel, since they strike me more as late teens by the time the second part of the story rolls around, and even with Ricken, it's implied that the kids are born several years later and not right away, which takes away the unfortunate implications with units like Elise in Fates.

Nowi however, is going to be a prepubescent manakete for a very long time, and not mentally mature enough for an actual relationship.

Yeah, fair point. And that's why I put Lissa with Donnel, and Maribelle with Gaius. But the big age gaps between them and some of the other guys bothered me. And yeah, Elise and Sakura having babies at their age was wtf.

And agreed on Nowi.

Well free pull was another 4*Beruka who I already have at 5* and now have 4 4*s of her sitting in my barracks.  Oh well I have all the focus units anyway.

22 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Thankfully, I can still make the -Atk work for the most part.

Nice pulls!  I got a couple 5*s, but only after buying some Orbs and exhausting my supply.  I'm hoping to be a bit luckier next time, since I had gone quite a while before now without having to spend any on Orbs.

Yeah -Atk is pretty easy to patch up thank goodness. 

Oof. I feel like I’ve had way more luck than usual with both this current banner and the last legendary one. I am officially afraid of when this luck is going to run out. I’m trying not to spend money again until beast units get added. 

(By the way Rezzy, thank you for nominating me on the interview thread! ;v;)

Anyway though I have no self control so I used up my 20some orbs last night, got zilch and then on my last five orbs-

image.png

Yeaaaah boy! Best part by far is he managed to be the exact same as my fMorgan +Spd/-Hp. I’ve got twins. I can safely be done with this banner now. 

19 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Yeah -Atk is pretty easy to patch up thank goodness. 

Oof. I feel like I’ve had way more luck than usual with both this current banner and the last legendary one. I am officially afraid of when this luck is going to run out. I’m trying not to spend money again until beast units get added. 

(By the way Rezzy, thank you for nominating me on the interview thread! ;v;)

Anyway though I have no self control so I used up my 20some orbs last night, got zilch and then on my last five orbs-

image.png

Yeaaaah boy! Best part by far is he managed to be the exact same as my fMorgan +Spd/-Hp. I’ve got twins. I can safely be done with this banner now. 

Congrats on your twins, you got a much better nature than me.

Luck can be fickle.  I had a string of good luck on previous banners, but now have returned to me -Atk Curse.

No prob on the interview nomination.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

The only match I don't really like in Awakening is Nowi x Anybody, but it's a necessary evil to get Nah

Pairing her with Ricken I feel works, as they are both young/young looking.

Free pull on the new banner got me a 5* Olivia. First time I've gotten a 5* from the free pull, which is great. Less great is that I already have a 5* Olivia. Don't know if I'll merge her or fodder her to someone else for a skill yet.

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Free pull on the new banner got me a 5* Olivia. First time I've gotten a 5* from the free pull, which is great. Less great is that I already have a 5* Olivia. Don't know if I'll merge her or fodder her to someone else for a skill yet.

I'd just merge her.  None of her skills are really anything you couldn't get at 4*, and Silver Sword+ is probably the worst possible weapon you could choose for somebody.

What nature are your Olivias?

My Olivia is 4* level 40+5, I think the base Olivia was the 2* one I got way back when.

Perhaps I should do a full session on a whim more often.

Spoiler

FiYuKNc.png

The bad news though is that I’m pretty sure he is Chrom’s. Why else would he have the same +HP/-Atk as the Knight Exalt Chrom I got earlier? Gotta love it when a banner loves you (three 5*s in about/a bit less than 100 orbs) but also hates you (all three were -Atk) at the same time.

Edited by Tybrosion

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Perhaps I should do a full session on a whim more often.

Hide contents

FiYuKNc.png

The bad news though is that I’m pretty sure he is Chrom’s. Why else would he have the same +HP/-Atk as the Knight Exalt Chrom I got earlier? Gotta love it when a banner loves you (three 5*s in about/a bit less than 100 orbs) but also hates you (all three were -Atk) at the same time.

If he's -Atk, I'm pretty sure he's my son.

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

There's nothing saying that both can't be true. You did say that you had your Avatar marry Chrom in Awakening right?

Yeah, since it's the only way to get two kids in Awakening.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I'd just merge her.  None of her skills are really anything you couldn't get at 4*, and Silver Sword+ is probably the worst possible weapon you could choose for somebody.

What nature are your Olivias?

My Olivia is 4* level 40+5, I think the base Olivia was the 2* one I got way back when.

My first one is +spd -def, and the new one is -atk (thank you) +res. I might merge her; it would be the first 5* merge I've ever done.

As you can likely tell I still consider myself a noob.

9 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

My first one is +spd -def, and the new one is -atk (thank you) +res. I might merge her; it would be the first 5* merge I've ever done.

As you can likely tell I still consider myself a noob.

Yeah, I'd merge her.  The only skill she has worth inheriting is Hone Attack, which you can get from both her and Fem Corrin (and I think at least one other unit) at 4*.  On top of that, Olivia and Corrin are both available at 3*, so even if you don't have them at 4*, it's not that hard to get them in some form.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I'd merge her.  The only skill she has worth inheriting is Hone Attack, which you can get from both her and Fem Corrin (and I think at least one other unit) at 4*.  On top of that, Olivia and Corrin are both available at 3*, so even if you don't have them at 4*, it's not that hard to get them in some form.

Mathilda is the last Hone Atk fodder. Which is strange because she's know more for Cancel Affinity (although I guess there's a reason they want it to be a 5 star only fodder skill)

6 minutes ago, Reddazrael said:

@Anacybele Ahh, congrats! After all that effort, you finally got your boy. And with good IVs, too!

Yep, I was like WHOA when I saw him with just those 5 orbs. lol So relieved I can save up for the upcoming seasonal banner now. I've a feeling I'm gonna want to pull from it.

Decided to return to the Falchion banner, having built up a pity rate.

Marth +Atk -Res
Lyn +Def -HP
Lucina +Def -Spd

Should I put Galeforce or Aether onto my (+HP -Spd) L!Ephraim? The trash -Spd nature on Lucina, and Ephraim already knowing Sol, really pushes me towards giving him Aether.

Once again, I end on a 5-star (Marth).

Edited by Chrom-ulent

So, the 4*+5* banner is a slog for me.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Raigh (*Garons of increasing discomfort. Neutral), 3* Sully (Bleh.), 3* Wrys (At least he has some skills worth passing. Unlike Jeorge), 4* Fae (At least it's Renewal. +Atk/-Res), 3* Barst (Good fodder.)

4%. This is for getting M!Morgan fast isn't it.

On 3/10/2018 at 2:29 PM, Selena4Lyfe said:

I'm happy for you!  Onward to Clumsy Horse Adventures!  I can easily imagine Chrom begging for horse riding advice from his fellow cavaliers.  That or a better saddle. lol

Speaking of the Saddle Slipping Exalt, I ended up pairing up EK Chrom with Lucina after I couldn't get the image of Lucy laughing at Chrom out of my mind; that, and I love the thought of them training together, especially with EK!C's Sword Valor still equipped.  I'm wondering, though, should I have paired up Chrom with Brave Lucina instead?  I imagine the two of them learning new forms of combat together would warm her heart like it were in a cauldron pot.

Probably Brave Lucy because 2 swords on a mixed team seems like a stretch

Had been hoping to get another M. Morgan or Chrom...or even F. Morgan. Ended up getting pity broken by a Luke and Sanaki. It's Luke #2 for me, but at the very least, this one is +ATK -DEF which is much better than +HP -ATK one. I may see if I can think of a creative build for him. ...and then I guess the other one gets to be fodder somehow. Sanaki was +DEF -ATK. lol But she's Sanaki +3... So I merged her into my current +RES -DEF base. 

Oh well. Just goes to show that you shouldn't get greedy on these banners.

Trying again to got Chrom or F!Morgan on their banner, after giving up a few days because of a Caeda breaker.

Yesterday was a disaster. We say that today is another day... And since red is hell, let's go for blue... Let's see... Login orbs ? Get. Arena orbs ? Get. 3 more orbs to go to 9 orbs ? Done. Let's pull.

Okay, so two blue and one red...

Spoiler

First blue... Est 4*. Not great. Let's see that second blue orb.

Spoiler

FBF3CSe.png

GREAT ! +Spd -HP. GREAT GREAT !