3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas Lucky! Sorry about no Hector though. @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria

So I got baited same as you guys. I have 16 orbs and was saving them to keep pulling for Morgan but a chance at DC or CC is too good to pass up. I've pulled 3 Ikes (one of them being +ATK/-HP) so I can safely avoid red. So there was one green, 3 colorless and one blue. I went for the green cause duh and got a *4 Frederick on my free pull. Meh, so I was getting ready to pull out but looking at those colorless orbs had be twitchy cause I'm waiting as always for more Matthews so I went ahead and pulled and... well... like...

Hide contents

QznEQv9.png

Oh, it's Priscilla. The only cavalry healer I care about... at *5... with the basically perfect IV Spread of +SPD/-DEF. And with that, my *5 Healer count has bumped up to 5 and my 4th healer pulled at *5. Neato.

..Yeah... nope. Nope not done. Next stone.

Hide contents

Zj0p1pz.jpg

Yep, so here's Jeorge. He's here too. How about that. So how about we were talking about archers a while ago and here's one now. He's regrettably +HP/-SPD, a terrible nature like most of my other Jeorges. But Parthia is a thing and I'm working on a *4 Supermerge so I can probably just merge this one down when the time comes. If I want to +10 an Archer, I'm willing to start from the ground up, but it'll probably be Rebecca.

So obviously, I'm going to go ahead and finish pulling at this point.

Hide contents

kDTiRPL.png

Kinda regretted spending those last couple orbs on Effie but you just never know. All in all it was a weird session but I don't regret it for a second. Orbs well spent.

Welp, back to saving orbs for Morgan & Chrom.

Whoa. You know, you probably got two 5* colorless units because we've been talking about them so much. XD That Priscilla rocks though! She was my first 5 star healer...and she's popped up a few times for me at 5 stars. And even if you don't use that Jeorge, you can always at least get his 5 star confession (if you like getting those things like I do). Merging down is always fine too. That's what I did for my 4*+10 Effie.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted Hector, and lo and behold, only one green orb. I hit it, and the column does the smoke-puff thing that signals a 4★ or 5★. I hold my breath.

Spoiler

iwantedhector.png.dea01512ab3ebab0db52b1397f129e9d.png

...Oh. Damn it. Yes, Ike's here. Like, three of him. Now go shoo into the barracks with the rest of your brethren. Your +HP / -RES nature is worthless to me.

EDIT: Two more pulls on green with the last of my orbs... 3★ Gunter and 3★ Cherche. Ugh.

Edited by Reddazrael

@mcsilas Congratulations on that Ike. Even if the newer Versions powercrept him a little, see it as a way to have a unit with 12k HM cap. 

@Zeo Nice pull! Colorless is your color (is it a color?). My Jeorge is -SPD as well, that's why I keep him with Brave bow and don't border to refine his prf. 

Another chance at the elusive Hector! The only character that I mini-whaled for waaaaay back in the first Hero Fest... with no luck in getting him, back then or since.

Free pull? No green orbs. Got a Marth.

Next pull? One green orb. Got a 4* Arthur. That, friends, is my cue to stop trying to get Hector. Maybe someday I'll get him as a pity breaker! Best of luck everyone!

@Zeo Nice 5 star haul!

You know what, my last colourless orb in that 4 green circle was a Priscilla, too! Except she's 4 star, and +Res/-Def (I have a neutral one trained up so not sure if it's worth switching over)

And hey, is that your first non-5 star Effie? lol

So I did some quick Blessed Garden quests for orbs, but decided not to pull on the Counter fodder....yet.

I did another pull for the 4 star fodder banner because I wanted some easy Klein/Setsuna 5 star fodder for their weapons. For once, I looked for colourless and had none, so I picked red and got a 3 star Sophia with the perfect +Atk/-Spd nature! Looks like she'll be one of those investments i'll do later when I need more units to train.

Next session had 1 colourless (gee desire sensor flexing its muscles), and it turned out to be a +Atk/-HP Sakura. Hmm...maybe decent now that healers want more Atk? I have a +Spd/-Res currently trained up.

@mampfoid Haha thanks, I do enjoy using Ike at least in my other account. I guess I can't think of anyone who would want Heavy Blade as a A skill right now because it's a SS, so maybe I can safely train this Ike. Who knows when that 1 extra speed compared to the free L!Ike might come in handy (in GHBs or something?) :D

@Ozil Awesome pull! DC for everyone! 

30 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Haha thanks, I do enjoy using Ike at least in my other account. I guess I can't think of anyone who would want Heavy Blade as a A skill right now because it's a SS, so maybe I can safely train this Ike. Who knows when that 1 extra speed compared to the free L!Ike might come in handy (in GHBs or something?) :D

I only need it for Cherche, to give her the ability to proc Galeforce on the first round (QP seal needed). 

@mampfoid Oh that's fair, looks like a fun build!

Also @Zeo looks like your colourless luck finally rubbed on me! I had 16 orbs after doing some Chain Challenges in my main account, and I did a YOLO summon on the fodder banner, still trying to look for an extra Klein to give Brave Bow+ and QR3 for my LA!Roy.

There was only 1 colourless orb. Which I was fine with, so I open it and...I get a Klein! Finally! +Res/-Def so safe to fodder. He is 4 star though so I do need to use feathers to promote him, but that's okay since I have 24k feathers (and I now only have 11 orbs so I can't do much summoning.)

Okay, I should really stop summoning now haha

Well I know who to blame for sucking up all the luck!

I blew all orbs I had piled up plus a 20 pack because of course DC/CC would be worth it. Get up to 3.75 and end up with a session with little of note my pity and final orbs netted a 5* Sakura +RES/-DEF. I think I am pretty much out then. Would have been nice to get useful fodder at least, but yesh. I think 3*Saizo is the best fodder unit I got?

I already have a spare Hector I keep hesitating on using, so I decided to try pulling for Takumi, since I already have everyone on the banner and would likely use CC fodder for Count Henry.

Wanted Close Counter fodder... got Bowbreaker fodder at 4* for once :O I'm not unhappy about this.

Backed out after my free pull since I'm not desperate for any of the units and want to save my orbs.

I pulled a 4-Star Klein in the Countering Skills banner. Which is alright, I suppose.

Got a 5-Star Marth pulling on the Branded King, so that's +3 for my Marth. Not pulling on that banner any more, much as I wanted F!Morgan (still, I got M!Morgan, Exalt!Chrom and Leo, so this banner still went quite well for me, really). Hopefully M!Morgan drops to 4-Star rarity in a week or so, I'd like a decent chance of pulling one that isn't -ATK in the future.

45 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

My free pull on the Counter skills banner is.... a +hp/-def Minerva.....Not what I was expecting, but I’ll take it. I don’t know how to build her, probably something like a hyper offensive build. Oh right, gotta tag the other two flier emblem fans I know of. @mampfoid @GuiltyLove

Hey cool! She is rare, congratulations! 

Mine will see some action from tomorrow until Gerome takes her place. 

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

My free pull on the Counter skills banner is.... a +hp/-def Minerva.....Not what I was expecting, but I’ll take it. I don’t know how to build her, probably something like a hyper offensive build. Oh right, gotta tag the other two flier emblem fans I know of. @mampfoid @GuiltyLove

One of the few units from the beginning of the game that I don't have and still sort of want (enough to hope for a pity break but not enough to pull on her banners). Congrats :D

Well no greens on my free pull so I pulled colorless and got 3*Niles, so iceberg fodder.  I am to the point of thinking Heroes has decided I will never have Hector since I could not get Vector either.  I am just going to keep saving my orbs, Hector and CC fodder is tempting but with H!Jakob coming back either this month or next I would rather have orbs for him.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Free pull ended up being a 4* Cecilia, which I don't mind since I needed one to give Robin Gronnraven (because I apparently sent my built Robin home at some point and I don't know how).

Meanwhile the Awakening banner is taunting me: I've pulled a 4* Odin (and I have the feathers to promote him) and my first Sothe, both of which I'm ready to feed to F!Morgan...if I can ever pull her :/

Edited by kirauza343

4 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Not bad. The only Minerva I have is +Def -Spd

-__-

It took 194 orbs but I finally pulled a Takumi to feed Witch Nowi for Close Counter.  Sitting at 3 orbs now, hopefully Witch Nowi isn't on the legendary banner or I'm screwed for pulling merges.  The Spring banner might have lolis on it but at least I'd have a month to pull instead of a few days. 

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Zeo Nice pull! Colorless is your color (is it a color?). My Jeorge is -SPD as well, that's why I keep him with Brave bow and don't border to refine his prf. 

Gray is a color. *shrugs* Colorless "Hell" isn't even hell for me at this point. There are way too many useful things and things I need in there and generally I pull on the colorless stones the most out of all the stones that I'll pull if they happen to be off-focus. As for Jeorge, I'm kinda spoiled by my Bridelia and LA!Roy so Jeorge's ATK seems kinda low for it without +ATK. Plus his bow is too good to pass up so I'll be alright with a supermerge +10 I think. Just requires a bit of waiting. He won't be getting my Dew any time soon though, but eventually yeah for sure.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Nice 5 star haul!

You know what, my last colourless orb in that 4 green circle was a Priscilla, too! Except she's 4 star, and +Res/-Def (I have a neutral one trained up so not sure if it's worth switching over)

And hey, is that your first non-5 star Effie? lol

So I did some quick Blessed Garden quests for orbs, but decided not to pull on the Counter fodder....yet.

I did another pull for the 4 star fodder banner because I wanted some easy Klein/Setsuna 5 star fodder for their weapons. For once, I looked for colourless and had none, so I picked red and got a 3 star Sophia with the perfect +Atk/-Spd nature! Looks like she'll be one of those investments i'll do later when I need more units to train.

Next session had 1 colourless (gee desire sensor flexing its muscles), and it turned out to be a +Atk/-HP Sakura. Hmm...maybe decent now that healers want more Atk? I have a +Spd/-Res currently trained up.

It's actually my 2nd *4 Effie now. So I'm 2 for 2 lol. Priscilla depends on your preference. They're pretty much the same in the scheme of things. For Sakura it depends on how in danger she'll be on the regular. +ATK will make her a better healer, but +SPD means she avoids more doubles if she gets caught up and if she's running Dazzling refinement her ATK matters less. Sakura's got decent bulk for a healer, but that -RES is also a superbane so keep that in mind. Grats on that Sophia also! My *5 one is that nature and she never lets me down as a raven mage. My best one by far.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Also @Zeo looks like your colourless luck finally rubbed on me! I had 16 orbs after doing some Chain Challenges in my main account, and I did a YOLO summon on the fodder banner, still trying to look for an extra Klein to give Brave Bow+ and QR3 for my LA!Roy.

There was only 1 colourless orb. Which I was fine with, so I open it and...I get a Klein! Finally! +Res/-Def so safe to fodder. He is 4 star though so I do need to use feathers to promote him, but that's okay since I have 24k feathers (and I now only have 11 orbs so I can't do much summoning.)

Okay, I should really stop summoning now haha

Sounds like you had a pretty good haul for your troubles though. Grats on Klein though! I've personally never had a Brave Bow+ I didn't have to spend 20k feathers for. But in both cases it was worth it. Roy is a pretty fantastic BB+ Archer so you won't be sorry when you give it to him.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hey cool! She is rare, congratulations! 

Mine will see some action from tomorrow until Gerome takes her place. 

Thanks.

I might use her in my fourth slot for my TT team, so as to train her up. I’ll probably replace Gerome with Cherche on my team once I get him.

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

One of the few units from the beginning of the game that I don't have and still sort of want (enough to hope for a pity break but not enough to pull on her banners). Congrats :D

Thanks. Hope you get someday.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Not bad. The only Minerva I have is +Def -Spd

-__-

Now the nature my Minerva has seems even better. She could work like a faster version of her brother with that nature so I guess there is that