2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Seriously. A third horse Chrom, game?

*headdesk*

All I wanted was one decent male Morgan. ;_;

It might be worth waiting until he's on a banner on which he doesn't share a colour. Gives you chance to see if he drops to 4*'s, too :)

If you do decide to keep pulling, I wish you luck! I know how frustrating it can be to keep getting other units instead of the one you really want -.- 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It might be worth waiting until he's on a banner on which he doesn't share a colour. Gives you chance to see if he drops to 4*'s, too :)

If you do decide to keep pulling, I wish you luck! I know how frustrating it can be to keep getting other units instead of the one you really want -.- 

Yeah, but who knows how long that will be from now. >_< I might just wait anyway though.

Inspired this thread (why do I come in here again when I'm trying not to pull? xD ), I decided to spend fifty orbs or until I got a focus unit on this banner, since it would be nice to have a guaranteed 40%er, they all have great art, and even if the one I get inevitably drops to 4*, it still saves me 20k feathers. 

My first round of pulls, I end up with my second ever 5* Roy. He was definitely a surprise, and made me laugh more than anything. Not much of a pity to break so he wasn't unwelcome. 

Mostly rubbish fodder later (Eliwood, you would be great, but why 3*'s all the time?), M!Morgan showed up. He's the one I suspect will drop to 4*'s, and I wanted Chrom the most, but I'm not unhappy. He's satiated my need to pull and given me a unit for the upcoming trials. Plus I like his art, voice and quotes :) 

Plus two 5*s in 50 orbs is definitely a lot better than the luck I've had one several banners recently. I've still got plenty of orbs for Finn :D ...Until the next banner breaks me again xD 

Considerably a lot happier with this banner than I was the legendary, in the least! 

6 hours ago, Raltis said:

@Rezzy F!Morgan seems to be loved due to her incredibly trollish/airheaded nature.  This is the girl that kept teasing Yarne by calling him a bunny and whose response to seeing a maskless Gerome was literally "Hubba hubba AWHOOOOOGA!"

This is the sole reason I will be supporting her with Gerome XD

The fact she can cover his red weakness while he tanks greens and blues for her is beside the point...

look at all you pulling free 5 stars! Nice summons!

i hoped for Olivia to save me feathers and to unlock the convo, but I got a free Hinata! Not complaining, i'll take it! 

Although 3 stars means it costs me 2k feathers instead but i'm happy that I'm getting more of him.

second account had no reds so I got a male Robin instead. Yay Bonfire fodder!

Free summon was a *4 F!Corrin. There was a sole red and colorless orb as well. Could have been a *5 (or a Matthew) in one of them but not really my priority so moving on along. Hone ATK/Draconic Aura fodder is perfectly fine with me.

IN HONOR OF THE 776th TOTAL PULLED UNIT:

I got a 5* Olivia (+Res/-Def).  Someone's getting a Silver Sword+, since I can find a use for it, and because I already have a 5* version of her.

I got a free five star sword user with pink hair! Any guesses as to whom?

https://imgur.com/a/7Nv0B

I feel like I just got you yesterday...

Oh yeah, I DID. She isn't even a focus unit this time - being the granddaughter of one doesn't count. +HP -resistance. My quest for a better boon continues. Ah well, at this rate I'll probably have enough to + 10 her by the time that happens. 38/35 at neutral is still monstrous so I might just level her up before then.

This banners very few pulls gave me the best results I could have hoped for, for I got...

...4* Athena.

...and also 5* Tharja!

Neutral, but who cares about that, my M!Morgan (+Spd -Atk) has been waiting for a spare Tharja to appear for Raudhrblade, and here she is, but at 5*! Saving me a lot of feathers there, she is.

Me: Oh, I got 5 more orbs now. I guess I'll give that boy one more shot...but I swear if I get ONE more Chrom, I'll--

DGhMzy6.png

AAAH! OH MY GOD THANK YOU! FINALLY!

And I think he's +Spd, -Def to boot! That sounds good! He's a bit fragile like his mother in my game (my Awakening Robin is +Str, -Def), but surprisingly fast like his dad! (I headcanon Frederick is actually a speed demon outside of his armor. It'd be like him to focus more on his speed when he doesn't have his armor to rely on.) Works out! ^^

At last the family's all together! ^^

Spoiler

FA0sjS3.pngafh3H8N.png

0WtQws7.pngmVE0yHj.png

TC8WPTD.png

I DO need to finish the Robins' skills, but they're mostly done at least. I ought to give them merges when I can. But making Frederick +10 is first. He's not far from it! (Oh yeah, and I've actually enhanced Summer Freddy's seal there since that shot) If I use a family team with these guys, regular Robin is the one I'd omit since with summer Robin, it's more balanced. Summer Robin has better art anyway.

And I don't have to worry about pulling anymore Chroms instead of the boy! YAY.

@Rezzy @Arcanite If you're interested in seeing. If you don't like the Frederick x Robin pairing, then feel free to ignore. xP

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Me: Oh, I got 5 more orbs now. I guess I'll give that boy one more shot...but I swear if I get ONE more Chrom, I'll--

DGhMzy6.png

AAAH! OH MY GOD THANK YOU! FINALLY!

And I think he's +Spd, -Def to boot! That sounds good! He's a bit fragile like his mother in my game (my Awakening Robin is +Str, -Def), but surprisingly fast like his dad! (I headcanon Frederick is actually a speed demon outside of his armor. It'd be like him to focus more on his speed when he doesn't have his armor to rely on.) Works out! ^^

At last the family's all together! ^^

Hide contents

FA0sjS3.pngafh3H8N.png

0WtQws7.pngmVE0yHj.png

TC8WPTD.png

I DO need to finish the Robins' skills, but they're mostly done at least. I ought to give them merges when I can. But making Frederick +10 is first. He's not far from it! (Oh yeah, and I've actually enhanced Summer Freddy's seal there since that shot) If I use a family team with these guys, regular Robin is the one I'd omit since with summer Robin, it's more balanced. Summer Robin has better art anyway.

And I don't have to worry about pulling anymore Chroms instead of the boy! YAY.

@Rezzy @Arcanite If you're interested in seeing. If you don't like the Frederick x Robin pairing, then feel free to ignore. xP

Congrats on finally getting your son!  Guess you'll be able to use a 40% right off the bat now.

I think all of the FemRobin pairings are okay.  The only match I don't really like in Awakening is Nowi x Anybody, but it's a necessary evil to get Nah.