Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Orson said:

Big boobs will make you popular, no matter how badly written you are. Eh, not really surprising.

Being popular also makes you popular. (The 'them that has, gets' effect.)

A lot of us joined Camilla because she's the obvious winner, so we'll just ride the victories into free feathers.

5 minutes ago, Florete said:

I sided with Camilla just because I have confidence she'll be the winner, and by the scores we're seeing it's looking like I'll be more right than I expected. I wonder when we'll get a voting gauntlet that isn't a complete steamroll.

I'm pretty sure this is the very reason she's so ahead in score.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I got a team of Ryoma, Ogma and Takumi versus a Robin with Triangle Adept.

"Die, Takumi!" tactics aren't fun when they're used against you...

Lol, that's complete RIP. I ended up with a Cordelia and two Lucinas against a Cherche with a Brave Axe, a Julia and a Rebecca. The wolves are out for blood.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, that's complete RIP. I ended up with a Cordelia and two Lucinas against a Cherche with a Brave Axe, a Julia and a Rebecca. The wolves are out for blood.

...Does no one else just make a team with a level 1 dancer and have your level 40 friend unit carry everything?

1 minute ago, Zero1000 said:

I'm pretty sure this is the very reason she's so ahead in score.

That's actually a good point. Everyone expects Camilla to win -> everyone joins team Camilla -> self-fulfilling prophecy makes Camilla win.

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

That's actually a good point. Everyone expects Camilla to win -> everyone joins team Camilla -> self-fulfilling prophecy makes Camilla win.

To be totally honest, Camilla probably would have won anyway because... reasons. Like, I don't think there's any doubt about that fact. But yeah, this mindset probably contributed somewhat to the brutal slaughterfest she's managing to pull off here.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Honestly I feel that the only way to get an "honest" voting gauntlet is to get rid of the victory bonus feathers (a paltry sum but still enough to sway voters it seems).

22 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Any suggestions on which character(s) I should put up for this?

Alphonse.  He rips through physical units (bows), Merric, and Beruka.

17 hours ago, Sylphid said:

Wait what happened to green hair

Cute comes first!  Though red/green hair are the colors I go craziest for (don't ask, because I legit have no clue).

7 hours ago, Falcom said:

It's interesting to read some of the feedback. And I actually would like to modify what I said to include that bandwagonnning should be your last resort if none of these characters are ones that you know or like. So thanks. It'd actually be interesting to discuss what other people think of bandwagonning in this mode so I might consider opening a thread for that. But I fear it might get out of hand too fast. @eclipse would this be allowed?

Since the discussion is so darn similar, no.  You guys are free to ping/PM each other if you want to coordinate something~!

---

As predicted, Lone Guy/Best Girl are in a deadlock.

4 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

...Does no one else just make a team with a level 1 dancer and have your level 40 friend unit carry everything?

Nah. Last Voting Gauntlet, I carried myself with the Julia I set, basically.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

6 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Only works if at least one person in your friendslist is in the same team.

Hinoka fans... ...I'm so, so sorry x3x THIS ISN'T PERSONAL

(for the record, I just like Camilla .3.)

Edited by BANRYU

Out of three battles I had, I only faced one axe user. Thank god for that, since next to Cordelia I had a Sully for all rounds... (Team Cordelia btw).

I thought we might have a chance against Camilla, but seeing the scores now, things are looking quite bad. Time to start saving up flags I guess.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Alphonse.  He rips through physical units (bows), Merric, and Beruka.

Wow, I purposely thought that I shouldn't put Alfonse because not everyone wants to use him/knows how to make him effective, but you bring up good points, lol. I also haven't seen very many fliers here lately.

I'll be totally honest; I didn't think that Camilla would be this popular. Like, I honestly thought for a moment that her popularity was exaggerated and that the others might have some semblance of a chance. But this is even worse than Lucina vs Sharena; Lucina could only maintain a 4:1 advantage over Sharena at her best, but this... wow... 60 million to 10 million... Camilla can literally face everyone else in the gauntlet and still win very handily.

Geez, Hinoka vs Cordelia would have been a way more interesting match-up considering their scores are neck-and-neck right now.

And here I thought I couldn't hate Camilla more than I already did. At least Minerva will probably make it to the finals. Feels like the Ephraim saga all over again, except this time, I actually hate the bandwagon character.

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

I'll be totally honest; I didn't think that Camilla would be this popular. Like, I honestly thought for a moment that her popularity was exaggerated and that the others might have some semblance of a chance. But this is even worse than Lucina vs Sharena; Lucina could only maintain a 4:1 advantage over Sharena at her best, but this... wow... 60 million to 10 million... Camilla can literally face everyone else in the gauntlet and still win very handily.

Geez, Hinoka vs Cordelia would have been a way more interesting match-up considering their scores are neck-and-neck right now.

True, but I can imagine team Hinoka burning through flags right now, while team Cordelia is saving them up.

27 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Cordelia: 9,224,367
Cherche: 5,248,245

Hm, is most of the Cordelia army holding back too? Or are we fewer in number than I think lol?

If it helps, in the first hour the #1 in Team Cherche has 44,000 points  I got 22,000 points and that is enough to put me in 56th place currently.