Ursula grudge match live now!

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

He's level 21 on normal, 31 on hard, and 40 on Lunatic and always with his Emerald Axe. Oh, it would be mean if they had that quest and explicitly say we have to kill a level 40+ Narcian with Ursula.

The Anna vs. Ursula thing looks mean too because those Poison Dagger thieves are big fat meanies. Would be less mean if we could do it on any map and not Ursula's GHB.

I think that's why they didn't force us to do it that way with F!Robin vs Navarre ^.^ Would've created a lot of complaints lol 

Yeah, not looking forward to it too much. Anna's the one I use the least -.- I really need to level her up, I guess... 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty cool. I couldn't beat Lunatic Ursula last time, so having a second chance now's good. I wonder if Lilina (for Armor roasting)/Reinhardt (for Poison Daggers & Red Cav, he should be okay if I give him Daggerbreaker)/F!Robin (for Ursula, Gronnwolf worked last time)/Ninian (Dancer, no reason not to have one of those) could work?

20 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

This is pretty cool. I couldn't beat Lunatic Ursula last time, so having a second chance now's good. I wonder if Lilina (for Armor roasting)/Reinhardt (for Poison Daggers & Red Cav, he should be okay if I give him Daggerbreaker)/F!Robin (for Ursula, Gronnwolf worked last time)/Ninian (Dancer, no reason not to have one of those) could work?

Yes, someone actually cleared Ursula Lunatic using Reinhardt to bait the Thieves way back. I forgot who did it though.

Not sure I'll get all the repeats of Ursula. I've already got spare Effie & Hawkeyes for Death Blow 2 without needing ot upgrade the free 3 star variant and the 4 star variant quest will probably be a pain. Guess I could put some odin skills on her and merge her? 

Why did Threaten Res have to be the 4* skill set, come on.

The Ursula I won in Hard mode will slay her Lunatic counterpart. Or maybe I'll just Hector Emblem her map.

4 hours ago, Kaden said:

He's level 21 on normal, 31 on hard, and 40 on Lunatic and always with his Emerald Axe. Oh, it would be mean if they had that quest and explicitly say we have to kill a level 40+ Narcian with Ursula.

The Anna vs. Ursula thing looks mean too because those Poison Dagger thieves are big fat meanies. Would be less mean if we could do it on any map and not Ursula's GHB.

If it's like the last GHB quests, you'll be able to kill Ursula in story mode with Anna and just include her on the team for the GHB.

Spring Camilla's gonna have a field day with this map.  Will bring Subaki along because he's another useful dude.  Last two will most likely be Olivia and someone truly random.

Cleared the quests in a few minutes...thank god I have FGO to occupy me.

Only one extra copy of Ursula is quite sad.

Edited by Sayyyaka

Oh no. Here we go again.... 

Spoiler

I don't like this map.

Last time, @LordFrigid saved my butt by playing battlefield with me...

Spoiler

I really don't like this map.

I think the ninjas throw me off....

Spoiler

I hate this map. 

Is it ambitious to try to clear all 4 quests at once? Is it possible? Wait I cant do that... I mean in two run-throughs....

Spoiler

I REALLY hate this map...

I'll try to use a similar strategy as the one @LordFrigid provided last time... And I'll do my best to come up with some strategies
(don't get me wrong, I love planning and strategizing; it just gives me really bad headaches to the point where I need sleep to get rid of it. I should really get that looked at...)

@Arcanite @MrSmokestack @MaskedAmpharos - Just giving you a heads up. Your guinea pig may or may not need help in the near future.

Spoiler

Oh, and did I mention that I don't like this map?

Used the same team but swapped out Anna for Ursula. Only managed to clear the Lunatic map without having Ursula kill Ursula though because of Hector ORKOing her.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Anna vs Ursula was easily completed on 9-3 normal. Yes, it works.

Ursula vs herself was done on 9-3 lunatic so I could do it without the no death requirement.

The rest was pretty easy, Ninian/Kagero/f!robin easily 3 mans the map thanks to SI

PSA: Ursula at 4* level 40 can survive 1 hit from Ursula in 9-3 Lunatic (with 1 HP), don't believe she can survive a hit in the GHB. She can 2RKO Ursula in 9-3 Lunatic.

Beat them all pretty easily. Was nice because I had to resort to MKV's strategy for lunatic when it first came out, but I actually have a more varied team now.

Finished with the Ursula vs. Ursula quest; ran Reinhardt, Ursula, and 2x Olivia in the Lunatic 9-3 map.

Done with the new quests!

Edited by Roflolxp54

I managed to clear Ursula's lunatic map with Leo, Nino, Olivia, and Ursula. That said, don't ask me how I did it -- I'm not completely sure how I pulled that off myself. Although Ursula didn't manage to get the final blow on herself, she wasn't useless and eliminated the sword cavalier at least. Leo's probably the MVP of the map for getting rid of the pesky ninjas.

I just went in with the same strat of Kagerou + F!Robin + Young Tiki while Anna or Ursula tagged along. I had to take Life and Death off of Kagerou though lol. Currently training up Ursula so I can get that last orb.

I'm really struggling with getting Ursula to kill herself. She either dies to another character or kills my Ursula. Darn it all. I'm waiting for MKV in the hopes I can get some tips.

(What level is Ursula in Lunatic mode of her chapter? If she's 40, that would be very useful).

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm still stuck on Lunatic. I wonder if Robin (M) would be better...

At least without Skill Inheritance, M!Robin actually fares rather poorly against the Thieves, especially because of their high Res. Triangle Adept might make things better, though.

@Cute Chao 9-3 I believe, and Ursula is level 40 on Lunatic.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

At least without Skill Inheritance, M!Robin actually fares rather poorly against the Thieves, especially because of their high Res. Triangle Adept might make things better, though.

And that suddenly makes things a whole lot better xD

Yup, it's 9-3. I used it to help Anna beat her ^.^ I'll use it again. I can't do it on her own map. Too annoying.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

F!Robin (Gronnraven+, Triangle Adept 2) is not a particularly weak link. M!Robin has Blaraven and -Atk, but his colour makes him less vulnerable to the red cavalry.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

F!Robin (Gronnraven+, Triangle Adept 2) is not a particularly weak link. M!Robin has Blaraven and -Atk, but his colour makes him less vulnerable to the red cavalry.

Gronnwolf F!Robin is an instant Ursula kill button, so I think it's fine for her to revert back to that for this one.

Without Triangle Adept, M!Robin does single digit damage to the Thieves while taking double digits back, if I remember correctly from the original thread.