Raven

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Nym @Rezzy and anyone who else who cares:

mask_10__by_thesilentchloey_ddjrb0p-full

I guess this was a real labour of love and will be the last grail investment for now.

Congrats on +10ing Her! I hope you can find another grails project in the future.

Her skills set is... unique...Well, you said that you were limited in fodder material... so probably you were not able to give her something... better...

What you could do if you want to keep this skillset is try to get a 4* Lilina or Gordin, and give her Atk+3 A-Skill and change her refinemnt to one of her unique refinements because they are better to Spd. Atk refinement grants Atk+2, while Spd refinement grants Spd+3. Changing her Atk refinement to a Atk+3 skill will give her +1 Atk and the same Spd.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Why go for an Atk skill or seal or refine at all when Fury exists? Fury goes excellent with Falchion + Renewal. I agree on using the unique refine though.

if i remember correctly, Chloey was really low on fodder. (like critical). 
Chloey are you going to re-refine the sword once you get more dew? I'm thinking that the Awakening refine or the Sealed Falchion would be much better. 
(and i will say most Masked Marths that give me trouble are the Sealed Falchion/DC/and mean B/C/SS seals as well). 

14 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Chloey are you going to re-refine the sword once you get more dew? I'm thinking that the Awakening refine or the Sealed Falchion would be much better. 
(and i will say most Masked Marths that give me trouble are the Sealed Falchion/DC/and mean B/C/SS seals as well). 

That's fine, I just mean that eventually, Fury's the best option here.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's fine, I just mean that eventually, Fury's the best option here.

actually, again, I'd argue DC. 
a very well built Masked Martha will be able to bait out bows/daggers, without even flinching. 
Budget wise - then yes Fury. (Or. actually Brazen Atk/Def. Which would synergize lovely with the Sealed Falchion refine, and then brazen atk/def in the SS. that's a whole world of hurt once she gets some chip damage). 

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

actually, again, I'd argue DC. 
a very well built Masked Martha will be able to bait out bows/daggers, without even flinching. 
Budget wise - then yes Fury. (Or. actually Brazen Atk/Def. Which would synergize lovely with the Sealed Falchion refine, and then brazen atk/def in the SS. that's a whole world of hurt once she gets some chip damage). 

DC is much harder to get, so yeah, budget-wise, Fury. That's kinda what I meant, really.

14 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Nym @Rezzy and anyone who else who cares:

mask_10__by_thesilentchloey_ddjrb0p-full

I guess this was a real labour of love and will be the last grail investment for now.

Congrats!  I actually might have enough to +10 my "Marth" with all the freebies we've gotten, but I need to get the feathers out.  Funny "he"'s still the only skilless unit we've gotten so far.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Why go for an Atk skill or seal or refine at all when Fury exists? Fury goes excellent with Falchion + Renewal. I agree on using the unique refine though.

Are you aware of how much I hate fury Ana?  Like really hate it enough I don't and won't use it on anyone unless I absolutely have to.  Plus as I'm sure you are already aware I have 0 fodder right now so I can't even inherit the skills even if I wanted to.

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

No.  I am not going to refine her Falchion.  I am going to wait and see which of the skills she has inherited already will work out for her once I start to rebuild fodder/spend some time playing around with her build.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!  I actually might have enough to +10 my "Marth" with all the freebies we've gotten, but I need to get the feathers out.  Funny "he"'s still the only skilless unit we've gotten so far.

Thanks Rezzy.  XD

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@TheSilentChloey 

Also, why Breath of Life...? It restore HP for adjacent allies in player phase, when Lucina initiates combat.

If her allies will be adjacent to her to be healed, WHY NOT HER BOND EFFECT REFINEMENT?!

Because it doesn't help Mask as much as you may think.

Also if anyone was actually curious, Mask has a few skills inherited and not all of them are learned yet.  So she may have to be updated once I get down to it.

Also fun fact she's my fourth 10+ unit and second sword over all.  Chrom is next.

6 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Are you aware of how much I hate fury Ana?  Like really hate it enough I don't and won't use it on anyone unless I absolutely have to.  Plus as I'm sure you are already aware I have 0 fodder right now so I can't even inherit the skills even if I wanted to.

No, I didn't know you hated it. But you shouldn't hate it. It's really good when used properly. Trust me. I used to dislike it too, but that was before I learned how good it can really be.

No.  I am not going to refine her Falchion.

Your loss.

Because it doesn't help Mask as much as you may think.

I disagree, but okay.

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Updated Mask's skills with what I had.  Thank god for the FEH dual simulator:

mask_10__updated_skills_by_thesilentchlo

I knew I had to play around with the skills a bit.

You should at least refine her weapon for +Spd and switch the A slot for Atk+3. That way you gain 1 more Atk.

Just now, Rinco said:

You should at least refine her weapon for +Spd and switch the A slot for Atk+3. That way you gain 1 more Atk.

Uhuh.  Well I hate to burst your bubble but adding to Mask's speed through a refine is nowhere near as effective as adding to her attack.  She will take down more enemies with the +atk refine than she will the +Spd refine.  Also this is off topic so I won't continue to reply.

Just now, TheSilentChloey said:

Uhuh.  Well I hate to burst your bubble but adding to Mask's speed through a refine is nowhere near as effective as adding to her attack.  She will take down more enemies with the +atk refine than she will the +Spd refine.  Also this is off topic so I won't continue to reply.

You got it wrong...

You went for a Atk Refinement which is Atk+2 and a Spd+3 A Skill
But a Spd Refinement is Spd +3 as well, so you could had gone with that and use Atk+3 for A skill.

The "Mask" that @Rinco said would have 1 more attack than your "Mask"

Your not bursting anyone bubble... you are creating a bubble around you to block any good idea to reach you.

I mean personally I would go with sealed falchion refine+fury 3 or 4+renewal(or desperation)+chill atk(maybe?)+Brazen atk/spd seal. Cause with that you’re essentially getting atk/spd +15 by the time her health dips below 80%

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I mean personally I would go with sealed falchion refine+fury 3 or 4+renewal(or desperation)+chill atk(maybe?)+Brazen atk/spd seal. Cause with that you’re essentially getting atk/spd +15 by the time her health dips below 80%

she doesn't like Fury. 
but this could do well

Sealed Falchion Refine
A: Brazen Atk/Spd (Brazen Atk/Def)
B: Desperation (or Renewal) (Or a Chill)
C Savage Blow. 
SS: Brazen Atk/Spd/BRazen/Atk Def...anyhoo. I figure the important thing is if Chloey is happy with it, then that's the important thing. I don't think i would have spent 200 dew on a simple atk refine when you had two better refine options) but then i dunno really what the end goal is. so... there we are.

11 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

she doesn't like Fury. 
but this could do well

Sealed Falchion Refine
A: Brazen Atk/Spd (Brazen Atk/Def)
B: Desperation (or Renewal) (Or a Chill)
C Savage Blow. 
SS: Brazen Atk/Spd/BRazen/Atk Def...anyhoo. I figure the important thing is if Chloey is happy with it, then that's the important thing. I don't think i would have spent 200 dew on a simple atk refine when you had two better refine options) but then i dunno really what the end goal is. so... there we are.

I would go with no Renewal... It can heal Martha to be out of Braze range in a moment that she needs. Desperation is a better idea.

I'm going to be the last one to chime in on this.  This is what Mask's set should look like:

Weapon: Falchion (Res refine, because it kills dragons)
Assist: Smite, because that is what we do to dragons
Special: Aether because daddy said so

A slot: Warding Stance, because dragons
B slot: Spd/Res link for more Res!
C slot: Res Tactic, so everyone else can join in on the dragon-tanking fun
S slot: Close Def, just in case something that isn't a dragon attacks

In other words, this isn't the place to chew people out on builds.