• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, I was busy doing something and forgot about doing my first VG match of the hour. Looks like I screwed myself out of half of the final bonus hour for Kagero..

The predictor is currently underestimating Kagero's likely gain this hour by quite a bit, so Alfonse will have to make up even more with his two final multipliers. He gets both the 7.4x and 7.5x ones guaranteed, but on current trends that won't be enough. That said, he had a spectacular last hour spike against Xander, so nothing is out of the question.

Likewise, it's underestimating Lucina's current bonus hour and therefore the predicted yo-yo is unlikely to happen. Giving Chrom the final two multipliers is a real possibility, in which case Chrom wins, but there's also the possibility of landing in same hell for the final hour if Chrom overdoes it.

13 hours ago, Usana said:

Our Feather/Flag mix-up has occurred! Congrats!
Or at least this is the first time I have seen it this guantlet. Correct me if I am wrong. Am I supposed to give Kozac a cookie? I don't quite recall the reward for making that inevitable mix up!

I have only managed to fight a single battle on a multiplier round. At break during work I lucked out and just barely caught the tail end of a multiplier. At least I have no work tonight so I can stay up through the day if needed(I usually do for much of Saturday anyways).

Anyways @Johann's Cain is the ally I keep getting. Starting to think he really likes me or something. At least he kicks ass and takes names.I keep getting adult Tiki as well, but I also keep forgetting which of my many friends with A!Tiki is the one sending aid. My first thought is that it is @Astellius's Tiki since I am pretty sure that is the only one on my list with Steady Breath. Only have gotten @LordFrigid's Eirika once but she did is the ally to help me win during that one multiplier I got, so MVP right?! So yesterday I couldn't get away from the colorless allies and today I can't get away from the reds. Though I did have a physic healer on my bonus round to support Eirika and my Lucina. Seems my random allies are the ones who are generally colorless. That seems a bit odd to me. But hey it got me all the colorless quests easily! So I won't look that gift horse in the mouth too closely.

Edit - BONUS HOUR - Again @LordFrigid's Eirika shows up to help. Is she only planning to show up during bonus hours? Are non-bonus hours just not worth her time?

If she's +10 w/Steady Breath, QR, & Def Tactic, then the Tiki is probably mine. Hope she served you well!

21 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Today’s allies were @DefaultBeep’s Clarisse, @LordFrigid’s and @Usana’s Eirikas, and @Raven’s and @Astellius’ adult Tikis.

Glad to hear Tiki has been making the rounds!

5.7bn for Kagero, she is a shoe-in for victory.

Lucina made over 3.5bn, that may put her in the same place Catria was in at the end of round 1, unless it goes to same hell.

Edited by Bubba Jones

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh wow, Kagero didn't go up as much as I thought she did. Sadly, it still isn't likely that Alfy can catch up though, I think...

I expect she could do higher than this. Only 4.5 billions lead is not gonna enough to tank the last 2 multipliers.

Edited by Ginko

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh wow, Kagero didn't go up as much as I thought she did. Sadly, it still isn't likely that Alfy can catch up though, I think...

Eh, probably not, but we'll see.  I've got 400 Flags to spend for the last couple hours, and there's probably a lot of other people who saved for the last couple hours, too.

Woah, I was caught up reading the forums again and realized it was 10:03, but I somehow quickly snuck in a multiplier match at what must have been the last second before it updated. That was close.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Eh, probably not, but we'll see.  I've got 400 Flags to spend for the last couple hours, and there's probably a lot of other people who saved for the last couple hours, too.

Yeah. I have enough flags left myself to use 200 for the remaining hours. So yeah. We'll see! This might end up very close in any case!

I hope Chrom beats Lucina though. I'd much rather join him than giant unnatural balloon boobs.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope Chrom beats Lucina though. I'd much rather join him than giant unnatural balloon boobs.

I'm confused. I thought Kagero was against Alfonse. 

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I'm confused. I thought Kagero was against Alfonse. 

Kagero is against Alfonse. I said earlier that if I have to change teams again, I'll join Chrom if he wins, but Kagero if he loses. I will never join Lucina.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Kagero is against Alfonse. I said earlier that if I have to change teams again, I'll join Chrom if he wins, but Kagero if he loses. I will never join Lucina.

I'm afraid you missed my joke. You referred to Lucina(?) as "giant unnatural balloon boobs", which I thought I was a bit of an overstatement, so I joked that you were actually referring to Kagero who would've fit the description better.

But yeah I'm on the same boat in terms of avoiding Lucina. 

An absolute coin toss for LucinaXChrom, if in the next hour Chrom sees "Same", he probably loses (looking at his past performance and the likely score range he can muster), if he sees "Weaker", he wins. Man, those multipliers are something. I personally hope for Lucina's win, as she is the last bonus I got, but whatever, already got a nice ranking for the round (#390 for Lucina) and overall (#6, lolz, that won't last); no need for me to whine since I'm getting what I came for.

Still, this mode, man.... how is it still hyping people up for its results (outside of feather gain)? It's so arbitrary.

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Still, this mode, man.... how is it still hyping people up for its results (outside of feather gain)? It's so arbitrary.

I think most of it is just in good fun. I do like the fan art it inspires.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Good fun?  BRB banning everyone that isn't on my team! :P:

Looks like my best strategy is to wait until the next hour, and deal with it from there.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

I've only seen a little art for this and the last few gauntlets. I really wish we got as much as the first couple did.

15 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I'm afraid you missed my joke. You referred to Lucina(?) as "giant unnatural balloon boobs", which I thought I was a bit of an overstatement, so I joked that you were actually referring to Kagero who would've fit the description better.

But yeah I'm on the same boat in terms of avoiding Lucina. 

I believe Ana was referring to Kagero, actually. I read that as she would rather join Chrom against Lucina than 'giant balloon boobs' against Lucina.

These last couple hours have been quite a nail biter for Lucina vs. Chrom. I hope Chrom can pull out a win in the final hour, more victory feathers would be nice. Also, Ephraim demands justice.

Edited by Radiant Dragon