• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

43 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

I dunno...  I have Spring Lucina with not-ideal IVs, but I want  Spring Sharena...

Super Bun-Bun Pal it is, I guess.

I see you are man of culture as well. Dream is more important than reality.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It would be nice to show off my Rachel.  I'd probably switch her weapon, though, since she needs buffs to benefit from the Blade tome.  I also have Sharena as well, who is also -Atk, I believe.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting to use her sometime! And I see. Well, gonna have to make your decision by the 4th like Tybrosion pointed out. :P

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

@mampfoid Why not join team Kagero? Maybe it’s because the team I’m joining, but I would like another Kagero team mate 

Sure, why not. Since also @Zeo will join her, that makes already two on my list if you would add me (5719621907, Cordelia lead). 

/Edit: forgot "why"

Edited by mampfoid

I'll be supporting Sharena, since she's the only one I have. Should I train mine up? Mine is -Spd, so I wanted to see if I could get a better one before I train her up; but it is worth raising her for the gauntlet?

2 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

I'll be supporting Sharena, since she's the only one I have. Should I train mine up? Mine is -Spd, so I wanted to see if I could get a better one before I train her up; but it is worth raising her for the gauntlet?

It's more fun to use a Lv 40 unit, but you can cheese it by using a Lv 1 and letting your ally unit kill everything.

2 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Technically it would be better if you didn't train her for the VG, as you'd then be matched with lower levelled enemies whilst getting level 40 allies from a friend, and likely a high levelled ally for someone on the team.

9 hours ago, Hekselka said:

I'll join Catria and if she loses I'll just join the best feather merc candidate because I don't really care for the others in his banner.

So if anyone on team Cat still need some friends here's the number:

Lead is an A. Tiki Lv 40+9 -spd +def.

There'll be no need to change teams, because "lose" isn't in Team Catria's vocabulary!

Anyway, sent a request your way.

Lucina has the most vote therefore she'll lose

37 minutes ago, Bubba Jones said:

I’m probably going to throw in with Crom or Lucina.  I don’t have any of the event units but I have a level 1 Olivia whenever I decide which side to join.

Team Shepherd FTW!

6 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

There'll be no need to change teams, because "lose" isn't in Team Catria's vocabulary!

So, you're just pretending that Dorcas didn't assassinate her with poisoned mutton memes in her last time out then? That's fair enough, I like to pretend that none of Leo's losses happened too.

7 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Anyway, sent a request your way.

Yup yup, let's do our best. I'm normally not interested in VG's all that much anymore but I like Catria so despite messy time zones I'll still try to rank in some good points when I can. 

Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Welcome aboard. I look forward to using that Cordelia and as always Matthew will be my lead.

Thanks, together we will tip Camilla of her mount the scales! 

I'm certainly looking forward to use your fabulous Matthew again. As long as the enemies are not fielding 3 Ravenmages, having 2 colorless units will not be too bad. Also this time lost battles can be repeated to not loose multipliers. 

@Zeo @Poimagic Like always, any wishes for changes of lead are welcome. No matter if it's to solve open quests, or just to try another unit. 

Well this will be tough, don't have a single unit in this gauntlet.  I was waiting til after Thracia to pull on the Hares at the Fair banner, but obviously that will be too late for this.  I am probably supporting team Catria.  She is the most self conscious and embarrassed, so imagine being put in the spotlight as the winner!  

They put Kagero vs Camilla in the first matchup, guess they wanted to avoid the obvious Kagero vs Camilla final?  

18 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

They put Kagero vs Camilla in the first matchup, guess they wanted to avoid the obvious Kagero vs Camilla final?  

They did the same for the cleric gauntlet with Sakura and Elise, and honestly I would’ve preferred Sakura as Elise’s final opponent instead of Priscilla.

@Vaximillian@Infinite Dreams@Anacybele I guess I'll be going with Sharena for the first round.

@Infinite Dreams I don't think you're on my friend list, so I sent you a request, if you have room.

Since I don't want to run a Green, my best options to run would probably be my Rachel, Eldigan, or Bridelia.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@Infinite Dreams@Anacybele I guess I'll be going with Sharena for the first round.

@Infinite Dreams I don't think you're on my friend list, so I sent you a request, if you have room.

Since I don't want to run a Green, my best options to run would probably be my Rachel, Eldigan, or Bridelia.

Yay, awesome! ^^ Welcome to the team! I'd like your L'Arachel, personally, since I've already gotten to use those other two in the gauntlets a lot. I don't know if they were yours, but yeah.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yay, awesome! ^^ Welcome to the team! I'd like your L'Arachel, personally, since I've already gotten to use those other two in the gauntlets a lot. I don't know if they were yours, but yeah.

Okay, I'll probably switch her to Ivaldi and take off Fort Cav on Wednesday.  Your Summer Frederick would be nice, since I usually have trouble getting Gray allies.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Okay, I'll probably switch her to Ivaldi and take off Fort Cav on Wednesday.  Your Summer Frederick would be nice, since I usually have trouble getting Gray allies.

Ah, alrighty! I can do that then. ^^ My Summer Freddy is better than the last time I ran him in a gauntlet too, since he's +2 now and packing a refine and is no longer -Spd.

Edited by Anacybele