We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Okay, let me know what you're thinking here.  Why are you so confident on Baldrick?

You're not going to get an answer dude. Even if you think he's town, you've got to realize his style at this point. He's just going to say "He's not the one who has tried to lynch such and such, so I'm not going to lynch him even if it costs me the game". i.e. he's throwing on principle, playing favourites instead of playing to win

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Makaze said:

They are all V. The PoE is an ITP and a Mafia between Kill/Omega/Baldrick.

lel

Ok. Mak/Fable today for posting the worst pools thus far.

@Baldrick @Killthestory

Think you're likelier V than the others. Let's make a voteblock. I'm between Mak/Fable atm for worst pools, Evan I'm not crazy about but let's see what he says. Refa played the best game and I don't lynch him before the other 3. I know you want Refa Kill, but talk to me about others.

Out for real for real.

Two people asked me for these. Truly, I am the greatest non-player of all time.

Omega (1): Fable
Fable (2): EvanManManMan, Omega
Refa (1): Killthestory
Baldrick (2): Refa, Makaze

Not Voting: Baldrick

You have until time runs out on this thing left in the day phase, need 3 to lynch, and 5 to hammer.

Edited by Reinfleche
sf sux

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

lel

@Baldrick @Killthestory

Think you're likelier V than the others. Let's make a voteblock. I'm between Mak/Fable atm for worst pools, Evan I'm not crazy about but let's see what he says. Refa played the best game and I don't lynch him before the other 3. I know you want Refa Kill, but talk to me about others.

Out for real for real.

Makaze is literally confirmed not a wolf.

You're just throwing now. 

Just now, Omega. said:

lel

@Baldrick @Killthestory

Out for real for real.

@Refa, explain to me how this reason for wanting me lynched is town motivated. Explain to me in the words Omega isn't using, since you seem to get where he's coming from as a town who is trying to win.

I'm not being rhetorical. Read this post and explain it to me like I'm 5. Please.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Makaze is literally confirmed not a wolf.

You're just throwing now. 

Or he's the ITP and is refusing to lynch within his Mafia pool. It fits that win con. Also explains the lack of modkill.

16 minutes ago, Makaze said:

You're not going to get an answer dude. Even if you think he's town, you've got to realize his style at this point. He's just going to say "He's not the one who has tried to lynch such and such, so I'm not going to lynch him even if it costs me the game". i.e. he's throwing on principle, playing favourites instead of playing to win

8 minutes ago, Omega. said:

lel

@Baldrick @Killthestory

Out for real for real.

QFT. That really didn't take long.

Two people asked me for these. Truly, I am the greatest non-player of all time.

Baldrick (2): Refa, Makaze
Fable (2): EvanManManMan, Omega
Omega (1): Fable
Refa (1): Killthestory

Not Voting: Baldrick

You have until time runs out on this thing left in the day phase, need 3 to lynch, and 5 to hammer.

formatted for better reading

wow holy fuck we're in mylo 

why are we lynching a mayor in mylo when if theyre scum, mafia always kill them? that makes no sense. scum NEVER DON'T KILL AN OUTTED MAYOR IF HE'S TOWN. like come on, this is basic shit.

the way fable responded to omega just now iz wolfy af. looks like fable knows omega is town based off this, and i dont think omega is a mafia to counteract this theory.

makaze hasnt done anything he did previously. hes fine imo, dont lynch there.

you all know how i am on refa.

evan and baldrick i dont lynch. i dont know if evan's wolf game got better, but he's always struck me as more serious as wolf. i think he's a loose cannon villa here, and i already explained baldrick

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

why are we lynching a mayor in mylo when if theyre scum, mafia always kill them? that makes no sense. scum NEVER DON'T KILL AN OUTTED MAYOR IF HE'S TOWN. like come on, this is basic shit.

the way fable responded to omega just now iz wolfy af. looks like fable knows omega is town based off this, and i dont think omega is a mafia to counteract this theory.

evan and baldrick i dont lynch. i dont know if evan's wolf game got better, but he's always struck me as more serious as wolf. i think he's a loose cannon villa here, and i already explained baldrick

dude

keep reading. if you don't reply to the newest information and this is your last post i'm going back to lynching you

please don't do this to me

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

actually i think fable correctly knows omega is itp

and omega knows i am cleared so it literally is throwing, hes not even arguing im not cleared. hes saying lynch me in spite of literal mod clears because "my pool sucks". thats throwing the game

7 minutes ago, SB. said:

They are announced, and you’re not there yet.

To add onto this, YLO is defined as a state where a mislynch could lead to the town straight up losing on the next day phase (endgames). Read OP/mechanics for details.

Edited by Iris

12 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

Generally on SF, mayors disable on *YLO.  If his role worked in *YLO, he'd be confirmed town with these numbers.

Also I asked and if the gamestate is 5/1/1 and becomes 2/1/1 tomorrow, it's not considered *YLO even though town is probably fucked...

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Generally on SF, mayors disable on *YLO.  If his role worked in *YLO, he'd be confirmed town with these numbers.

Also I asked and if the gamestate is 5/1/1 and becomes 2/1/1 tomorrow, it's not considered *YLO even though town is probably fucked...

gotcha.