Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3: Automated Votals from #5812 to #5828

Magnificence Incarnate (9): LaserGuy, JohnCarter, Mello, weinerboy, Shinori, Ryanyb, manti, Snike, Ichigo
Mello (4): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega., EvanManManMan, Donald Trump
Ryanyb (2): Shattiel, dyachei
Elemina (1): Orihime
Not voting (1): Elemina

Phase ends in 0h0m. Hammer at 12.

Vote history:

<Beta v2.0.4>

Merry Christmas?

Image result for max the dog sad grinch

Magnificence Incarnate was lynched! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 12:25 AM, Iris said:

Dear Magnificence Incarnate,

You are Max, the Grinch’s dog from How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

So he called his dog, Max. Then he took some red thread,
And he tied a big horn on the top of his head.
THEN He loaded some bags And some old empty sacks,
On a ramshackle sleigh And he hitched up old Max.

You’re doing a lot, carrying that whole sleigh, and as such you may reply at night to your Role PM with “Night X - Stop USER with my sled!”. However, you’re just a dog, not a reindeer, and you’re not strong enough to keep this up every night, so you may only use this ability twice during the game.

In other words, you are a 2-shot Roleblocker.

You are aligned with the Red Fish. You win when the Red Fish reach parity with the Blue Fish or nothing can prevent this from happening.

You have 20 hours until Day 4 to submit your night actions. Phase ends on 6/26 at 6 PM EDT. Don't talk unless your role says otherwise.

A solemn night for the Blue Fish passes.

UrXkIlx.jpg

Ichigo was killed! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 12:13 AM, Iris said:

Dear Ichigo,

You are Thing Two from The Cat in the Hat.

Then, out of the box came Thing Two and Thing One!
They ran to us fast.
They said, "How do you do?
Would you like to shake hands with Thing One and Thing Two?"

You are able to speak with your other half in a mod provided communication over Discord. You know that your other half is Refa Snike, and that your alignments are confirmed to each other; you are both members of the Blue Fish.

In other words, you are a Mason.

You are aligned with the Blue Fish. You win when all threats to the Blue Fish. are eliminated.

LaserGuy was killed! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 12:42 AM, Iris said:

Dear Vi-astra,

You are Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose the eponymous character of the book by the same name.

“Of course not!” smiled Thidwick, the Big-Hearted Moose.
“I’m happy my antlers can be of some use.
There’s room there to spare, and I’m happy to share!
Be my guest and I hope that you’re comfortable there!” 

At night, you may respond to your Role PM with “Night X - Bingle Bug, can you see where USER is headed?” where USER is a player on the player list that you wish to track. With Bingle Bug nestled in your antlers, he’ll be able to tell you if your target visits someone that night and if they did, who they visited.

In other words, you are the Tracker.

You are aligned with the Blue Fish. You win when all threats to the Blue Fish are eliminated.

Omega. was killed! He was:

On 6/17/2018 at 12:33 AM, Iris said:

Dear Omega.,

You are Pop from Hop on Pop.

We like to hop.
We like to hop on top of Pop.
STOP
You must not hop on Pop.

At night, you may respond to your Role PM with "Night X - USER, keep people from hopping on them!" where USER is the name of the player that you wish to hose with water. If they were primed, or would become primed that night, you will take away the prime.

In other words, you are a Firefighter.

You are aligned with the Blue Fish. You win when all threats to the Blue Fish are eliminated.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 52 hours at 6/28 at 10 PM EDT. With 13 alive, it takes 9 to hammer.

ALIVE PLAYERS (13)
@Donald Trump (Gorf)
@dyachei
@EvanManManMan
@JohnCarter
@Killthestory (formerly Ryanyb (formerly Jinrou))
@manti (Mantichora)
@Mello
@Orihime (Chelsea/MariaR)
@Secondhand Revenant (formerly Elemina)
@Shattiel
@Shinori
@Snike (formerly Refa)
@weinerboy (formerly Ryker)

Edited by Iris

what's my slot looking like? am i confirmed town yet? what do you guy's recommend i should read? (i.e., what places in the game have the most information available that i can get a solid read on everyone?) 

in the meantime, i've got to go check who's dead and see where we are right now. 3 prs is ouch, 1 mafia yesterday is not so ouch.

before i forget, hi, i'm elijah! i'm not really representing a community, but i've played with a lot of the people here all over the mafia world. hope to have a good rest of the game with you all lol

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

what's my slot looking like? am i confirmed town yet? what do you guy's recommend i should read? (i.e., what places in the game have the most information available that i can get a solid read on everyone?) 

in the meantime, i've got to go check who's dead and see where we are right now. 3 prs is ouch, 1 mafia yesterday is not so ouch.

before i forget, hi, i'm elijah! i'm not really representing a community, but i've played with a lot of the people here all over the mafia world. hope to have a good rest of the game with you all lol

I read your slot as very towny and voting history makes it more confident.

I'm whiteknighting you

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

You had 3 or 4 votes on you  at one point, maybe there is a good place to start