November 2018 Legendary Banner Expectations

Johann

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's definitely interesting not having a clue what kind of Legendary Hero we might get next.

It'll be a bit disappointing if we don't get a new one this month, though I suppose if that does happen it gives me a chance to save orbs, since Legendary Heroes are often the only reasons I draw on those banners.

@Johann Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Kana F has been on a legendary banner yet either? Wouldn't she be before Flying Nino? It finally took this long for M Grima to be featured on the last legendary banner and I think the next green 5 star exclusive would be Kana (if they skip Green Olwen because of shared movement with Gunnthra).

I mean sure she's not as impressive and is probably powercrept by the Adrift version of Corrin now, but I guess she serves as the filler green pitybreaker?

Edited by mcsilas

That reminds me, I'm kind of bummed to have passed up on pulling for M!Grima on the last banner since he's the only unit in the game (so far) with Ward Dragons. That and I'd like to merge the one I have, so that's a rare unit to want to have a lot of copies of. I needed to save my orbs, though, since I didn't have enough to make a good effort on pulling anyway. I hope that they come out with more Ward Dragons units before he's available again. I need that fodder on at least 2 of my units, (I'm going to be replacing Fortify Dragons on my Ninian and M!Kana since I prefer in-combat buffs to map buffs) and would like some extra just in case.

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

is this sarcasm? Marth was August's Legendary Hero, and I couldn' t tell is this a joke like the " is Lucina in Heroes" tumblr account or truly oblivious question .

I just wondering when Legendary Marth could return back ^^

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Johann Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Kana F has been on a legendary banner yet either? Wouldn't she be before Flying Nino? It finally took this long for M Grima to be featured on the last legendary banner and I think the next green 5 star exclusive would be Kana (if they skip Green Olwen because of shared movement with Gunnthra).

I mean sure she's not as impressive and is probably powercrept by the Adrift version of Corrin now, but I guess she serves as the filler green pitybreaker?

Ah yeah good point, I completely forgot about her. She should be next in line then, I suppose. I'll update the thread when I get home.

Hmmm... having more F!Kana would be good (even though she's not Best Girl Flying NIno. 
adding her to a merge would be great and if i got a crap IV, i could give up... whatever dragon-y thing she has. 

(i wonder now with the new Corrin if F!Kana would be demoted? that's a curious thought too). 
based on this - (and the correction...)
Hmm

It's still. Blue/Red/Green. 
I'd love a Summer Innes. (or more Kana). 
I need a Flying Sword who isn't Caeda or Palla. 
everyone in blue is on my wish list. and i wouldn't cry if i got pity broken by a colourless. 

27 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

As long as you mean she's pure and adorable and not a waifu: good taste, my friend! :3

pure and adorable. :D (and stupidly powerful. she's been clutch for me and i need her at +10 already hahaa

On 11/9/2018 at 7:37 PM, DefyingFates said:

If it is Xander, he'd probably have an axe (Bolverk) or a lance (since he can use them in Fates). Either way, all I want is L!Lucina. Hopefully neither he nor Cordelia pity break me.

It would be an axe id hope. truthfully because there needs to be more axe cavs in the game. 
and I know what you mean. i got zero L!Lucinas last time and i want to add to my colour bow collection. (though i want Cordelia as well.)

Edited by daisy jane

45 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

pure and adorable. :D (and stupidly powerful. she's been clutch for me and i need her at +10 already hahaa

Phew! Which version are you talking about? OG!Nino is by far my strongest unit :D

46 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I know what you mean. i got zero L!Lucinas last time

I feel your pain. Good luck to the both of us!

(When do we usually get our Event Calendars? I could have sworn we get them around the 8-9th of each month...)

On 11/11/2018 at 5:58 PM, DefyingFates said:

Phew! Which version are you talking about? OG!Nino is by far my strongest unit :D

I feel your pain. Good luck to the both of us!

(When do we usually get our Event Calendars? I could have sworn we get them around the 8-9th of each month...)

both actually. 
(I need to get fury/desperation on OG Nino, and she can just tear things apart) - but Fly!Nino is my absolute favourite. i'm sacrificing two F!Robins for both of them. (so they can have the tome she has + 2 B! Tome Breaker). if i felt so inclined i'd promote all of the robins and give the girls that do their best - the very best, but i feel i should keep one (even though i know aether raids is there now. 

Johann was pretty darn accurate last time, so if this is the case, i'd like one of each in blue (i'd REALLY like to have a hector) - then i'd like Celica + Ryoma in Red, and then green /grey is a wash (i still don't have a F!Grima so that would be nice, and of course S!Innes (axe units pls). 

I wonder if it is a new colourless. 
I wonder if the game would give us a flying version of Veronica in Flying Staff Weilder Micaiah. that would make her pretty darn legendary )

Edited by daisy jane

• 2 weeks later...

Some datamining occurred that may have leaked the new Legendary via some voice clips. I'll super spoiler tag just to be safe if people don't wanna know:

Spoiler

He's a dude

Spoiler

Red unit, seemingly

Spoiler

It's safe to say there's a connection to water, the given season

Spoiler

Does have a connection to a recent banner

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hrid

If this is true, then this month will be our first 5 Legendary banner. We should get the official reveal on Monday night.

29 minutes ago, Johann said:

Some datamining occurred that may have leaked the new Legendary via some voice clips. I'll super spoiler tag just to be safe if people don't wanna know:

Hide contents

He's a dude

Hide contents

Red unit, seemingly

Hide contents

It's safe to say there's a connection to water, the given season

Hide contents

Does have a connection to a recent banner

Hide contents

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Hrid

If this is true, then this month will be our first 5 Legendary banner. We should get the official reveal on Monday night.

It will be our first 5 LG banner regardless, since we also have Ryouma, Lucina, Gunnthra AND F!Grima on it. 

14 minutes ago, Nanima said:

It will be our first 5 LG banner regardless, since we also have Ryouma, Lucina, Gunnthra AND F!Grima on it. 

Well, until it's confirmed that we are in fact getting a new Legendary hero, it's possible (though less and less likely) that there isn't a new one at all.

@Johann Thanks for informing me about the possible Legendary Hero, so now I can keep my orbs instead of trying to get Yogurt.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I liked the Spoilers inside of Spoilers inside of Spoilers... Anyway, that's mean the Forging Bonds event will be based on the Nifl Siblings, since we have Fjorm, the free unit from Book II, Ylgr, from the Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice banner, and Gunnthrá and Hríd, both units from the November's Legendary Banner.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Reveal hidden contents

Finally, now people can stop asking for the most over rated OC character

Honestly glad IS just decided to dump everything on us over a relatively short period of time so it doesn't hang around and we can just move on.

15 minutes ago, Etheus said:

There is no excuse for this legendary being anything other than colorless. We've had consecutive FGrimas for too long.

We should have known there was no intention to create color balance when we got our second colored bow. Considering how few cannon friendly options there are left for colorless, my guess would Bow Alm, Colorless Dragon/staff Corrin or if they wanted to get really crazy (which they don't) something like Master Knight Leif.

It's worth noting that technically they could fill out the cycle with 5 each in RBG and leave Grima alone for all eternity.

I don't think we need more red legendary heroes unless they change Grima with one of them in future legendary banners.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You are a curious one

15 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

We should have known there was no intention to create color balance when we got our second colored bow. Considering how few cannon friendly options there are left for colorless, my guess would Bow Alm, Colorless Dragon/staff Corrin or if they wanted to get really crazy (which they don't) something like Master Knight Leif.

It's worth noting that technically they could fill out the cycle with 5 each in RBG and leave Grima alone for all eternity.

I don't expect color balance. That would be naive optimism. I expect variety. Having only one colorless hero for this long isn't variety.