December's Legendary Hero: Azura Vallite Songstress

daisy jane

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, something good came of this banner. Got Donnel on my free summon but figured screw it and went for the only green orb and ended up with +def/-atk Hector. If I ever actually get another one, I'll be ship shape, but that's still 53 attack, so I'm not too fussed either way.

What I've been noticing about Abyssal GHBs is that they'd be way easier if I wasn't a lazy ass and actually changed skillsets for them. But I'm so much of a lazy ass that I bring Hone Flier Azura into a double armor + horse healer setup.

On the plus side, the fact that I get away with this means that IS is pretty reasonable about keeping Abyssal difficulty lowish.

There’s a bug with 8% Azura right now. If you put a dance skill on her, it would activate her weapon’s ability, giving the target +5 to all stats without them requiring prior buffs.

This works only with animations off.

Wow, Infernal was actually really easy this time, certainly much more so than Hrid. Beat it on attempt 4 with the usual team of my 3 regulars (L!Ike, B!Lucina, Julia) and the spare of the month (Sothe this time). Would have done it even sooner but I got caught out with three enemies left by a lance armor using Shove of all things on the blue manakete and trapping Julia between the two of them. Aside from the initial Firesweep pegasus nothing here was actually tricky to deal with. Sothe and Julia vaporized Azura and her mage cohorts, Ike did his usual and tanked every melee unit into oblivion, and B!Lucina buffed everyone as always.

This banner was really good to me. First circle, 4 colorless orbs, 3rd one had Brave Veronica (+HP/-Spd, but can't complain). Then did 3 full circles after and got L!Marth (+Res/-Spd lol).

Now I'll save my orbs for beast units.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@JSND Alter Dragon BonerWelcone to the club. Now if only we can get you to let Lyn ride you like a horse it'd show much brain damage you have

funny enough i actually have BLyn and an Optimal Rein, i just didn't raise them for unknown reason(the former partly because shes part of Brave Roy salt)

That's it. I demand refine for Sonya T_T I just cannot do anything with Sonya and 3 dancers on this. And after all this powercreep her tome starts to look weak..

Edited by Stroud

Haven’t tried Abyssal yet but Infernal was surprisingly easy. I don’t think I’ve ever beaten it a legendary one on my first try before,  but my fliers had no problems (and it’s not even Earth season!). I think it helps that Azura is pretty easily baited turn two and unlike some of the other legendary heroes she’s not too hard to kill. Here’s hoping Abyssal is also not that bad!

Pulled the two red orbs in my initial session and got two 4* Morgans. I'm tempted to continue pulling red, but I'd rather save up for future banners.

I didn't think my flier team was well-suited to dealing with Azura's bullshit, but it handled Lunatic and Infernal fine. Not sure it'll keep that up for Abyssal, though.

Edited by Othin

That wasn't bad actually. Horse emblem still kicks ass. Beat Infernal on first try, but I think I'm good on abyssal for the moment.

In other news, because I lack willpower and had just woken up, spent another 60 orbs to end up with a merge for Marth. At least he'll be slightly less prone to dying from mages after the update.