Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

I always dread when it's SoV's turn to take on an Abyssal map. Funny thing is that the Infernal map took me longer to figure out a clear than Abyssal. I didn't deploy Rinea so I focused on taking out as many enemies with Galeforce while retreating to safety. The map feels surprisingly cramped with the 2 pillars in the way. Once again, I need to mention how lucky it was free pull a Duo Sonya. Had to use both her and Catria's Duo skills to clear Abyssal.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Diovani BressanDidn't look too hard for you. Lyn's Deadeye came in useful vs Yuri. Brave Hector is still so strong even after all these years. I always have an accessory on Palla, so I actually didn't recognize her when you had her on the map until you clicked on her, haha.

My Yuri clear is in the other post. I definitely didn't want to think of a clear with Legendary Alm or Legendary Celica, so I just used the units I was familiar with.

Didn't have a hope of solving Abyssal Nerthuz by myself, so I trawled the subreddit for solutions. CYL Celica was strong enough to Galeforce through Infernal but gets absolutely wrecked by Abyssal enemies. The big enemies were handled okay by Ascended Celica with Bride Catria support but their action economy was likewise insufficient for Abyssal.

Ended up using Doyagi's solution with Legendary Celica, Palla, Zeke and Rinea, but getting enough stats on Celica without needing to resort to refining her was a bit of a task. Specifically, with her base kit she can't counter-kill the blue flier mage at the end, and it kills her the next turn after Nerthuz dies. Fortunately LnD3 in her A-slot and the Bonus Doubler seal turned out to be just enough enemy phase speed to pull this off.

Maybe I'd have been a bit more open to the refine if I somehow didn't get it into my mind that refines cost 400 dew, when in fact they only cost 200. Oops. Oh well, still 200 dew saved I guess, at the cost of a fair chunk of time.

@GuiltyLove Nice clears!

It is very funny to me seeing clears of Yuri's Map, because he keep using Foul Play and going all around the map. But you did well with your team. Lucius was a great F2P addition, for sure!

The Valentian Macedon Team worked very well! I liked how your Bride Catria dealt the exact amount of damage to defeat Nerthuz.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Remember the days when beating Freyja and Triandra's BHB was difficult even when you had a full roster to choose from?

Using Brave Chrom, Brave Robin, Legendary m!Robin, and the new Rearmed Lucina, I beat it on my first try ...

This powersprint is out of control

On 12/12/2023 at 11:52 PM, Sunwoo said:

Remember the days when beating Freyja and Triandra's BHB was difficult even when you had a full roster to choose from?

Using Brave Chrom, Brave Robin, Legendary m!Robin, and the new Rearmed Lucina, I beat it on my first try ...

This powersprint is out of control

you can be like me and not pull very many new units

I was too lazy to record anything for this week. I will sadly admit that I had difficulty with Alear and Celine because I lack many FE7 units

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Jugdral units vs Freyr is actually impossible for me

You and me both.  I'd need at least two units who can tank Freyr, because there's no way I'm ORKOing him.  I'm considering the Savage Blow seal on Duo Leif if only to help secure KOs (Canto is really good on this map).

Legendary Leif has no problems in killing Freyr in two rounds of combat.

Funny enough, the map I thought was the hardest one in this batch was Alear & Céline with Blazing Blade units. the Pegasus Knight with Guidance 4 can be a little annoying in giving Céline more range. Not having a dancer isn't fun as well, but at least I could "cheat" by using Harmonized Tiki's refresh skill.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Legendary Leif has no problems in killing Freyr in two rounds of combat.

Funny enough, the map I thought was the hardest one in this batch was Alear & Céline with Blazing Blade units. the Pegasus Knight with Guidance 4 can be a little annoying in giving Céline more range. Not having a dancer isn't fun as well, but at least I could "cheat" by using Harmonized Tiki's refresh skill.

It also wasn't easy with my Blazing Blade roster. I seriously think that I may need more units from other games... Still can't clear the Freyr map 😧

14 hours ago, eclipse said:

You and me both.  I'd need at least two units who can tank Freyr, because there's no way I'm ORKOing him.  I'm considering the Savage Blow seal on Duo Leif if only to help secure KOs (Canto is really good on this map).

I put Savage Blow on some people but I can't seem to actually damage Freyr! Ugh

Edited by GuiltyLove

Freyr is tanky as fuck. Not gonna lie, the thought of doing abyssal scared the shit out of me, but I eventually ended up doing it.

Ended up beating it with Brave Seliph, Legendary Deirdre, Soiree Reinhardt, and Legendary Leif. Thankfully, my successful attempt had Freyr chase Leif to the right side of the map, which gave me some breathing room to get rid of everything else. And even after he was the only enemy left on the map he was still way too tank.

On 12/16/2023 at 2:50 PM, GuiltyLove said:

IMG_4082.png?ex=6590ba62&is=657e4562&hm=

I'm not recording this

Congrats on getting through it!  My Infernal clear relied on clearing out every last enemy while Ares baited Freyr for a turn.  Once he's all alone, he's a lot easier to deal with.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pretty proud of my LHB clears this time around. Seiros's map is still a pain to deal with. I was having a hard time with Elincia's map and then I remembered someone swept my ARD with Galeforce Harken so I also tried it out.

Spoiler

My Sacred Stones and Blazing Sword rosters were not as impressive as I thought.

But it didn't end up mattering, because Gilliam with mystic boost seal and Attuned Nino were the key to beating their respective maps.

I thought about not recording my clears for limited anymore (considering I didn't for last month's), but I ended changing my mind.

Syrene tanked most the enemies in Seiros's map, with Lyon dealing with some of them, and Eirika being enough for the left side. Btw, I have a +10 Fomortiis and forgot that I could use him.

Elincia was a huge threat, considering her huge warping and scary offenses, so I decided to deal with her ASAP, and then jsut survive the reinforcements waves. The Young Hector I got as Free Book 7 Seasonal came handy in this map, although he is not among us anymore... The Demon King ate him for dinner as soon I finished this map.

@GuiltyLove Nice clears!

You had no problem with the BHB map, since dragons are some of your speciality.

Nice use of Lyn on Elincia's Map. She tanked a lot of units like a champ she is! Good to see Eliwood being also used in combat.

And even though you didn't record a video for the Seiros's map, it is still a great feat by winning it with a limited roster of heroes.