Voting Gauntlet: Green Grapple! (May 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Green Grapple!  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Nino: Prious Mage
    • Merric: Wind Mage
    • Ced: Hero on the Wind
    • Lewyn: Guidance Breeze
    • Sue: Doe of the Plains
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Nagi: Dragon Avatar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. These banners have hands down the highest 5* sniping rate we've ever seen - shame I already have almost all the units on them. (Only missing Lugh.)

I'll back Ced to start.

A gauntlet featuring green haired characters and Elincia and Oscar are not there. Yet Elibe has four reps. Yep, IS is extremely biased for it. Four Elibe resplendent heroes and now this.

I'm not interested in any of these characters, nor do I have half of them, so I think I'll skip this gauntlet.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

A gauntlet featuring green haired characters and Elincia and Oscar are not there. Yet Elibe has four reps. Yep, IS is extremely biased for it. Four Elibe resplendent heroes and now this.

I'm not interested in any of these characters, nor do I have half of them, so I think I'll skip this gauntlet.

Neither of them are green units though. Its not just about hair color but orb color as well. 

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Neither of them are green units though. Its not just about hair color but orb color as well. 

...Oh. I missed that part. My bad. Easy mistake to make.

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

At least do the 5 matches per  round, to get Orbs and Sacred Coins. They are worthy rewards to play something that doesn't interest you.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

At least do the 5 matches per  round, to get Orbs and Sacred Coins. They are worthy rewards to play something that doesn't interest you.

It's just 12 orbs though. Not a lot. I can't remember how many Sacred Coins we get, but I don't remember it being a lot either. And I still have no idea what team I would join anyway.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's just 12 orbs though. Not a lot. I can't remember how many Sacred Coins we get, but I don't remember it being a lot either. And I still have no idea what team I would join anyway.

well... 12 orbs might not be a lot for you that buy orb packs frequently, but for a F2P player is a pretty good amount. Alongside the free summon, it's almost a full circle. It could also make the 40 summons freebie way cheaper to get.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

well... 12 orbs might not be a lot for you that buy orb packs frequently, but for a F2P player is a pretty good amount. Alongside the free summon, it's almost a full circle. It could also make the 40 summons freebie way cheaper to get.

Sure, but I'm not a FTP, so... I don't get your point.

35 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

well even if you buy orbs, it's still 12 orbs more that you didn't have.
for an event where you can literally put a 3* unit at level 1 on and get a level 40 hero to do all the work for less than 30 seconds, "not liking people/not knowing who to be on" (answer the team that will net you the most feathers). is incredibly silly. why throw away 12 orbs and extra resource for literally an "autobattle" click mode. 

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sure, but I'm not a FTP, so... I don't get your point.

Point. 

we have VG every month. 
12 orbs. every month x 12 = 144 orbs (minus the 12 you're throwing away if VG always had a theme/characters you don't like)
that's 144 orbs you could have and not have to buy, allowing you some more options. (including saving your money). 

it's also 45 coins per round. 
which is 135 coins per event
which is one level upgrade per seal each month. 

again,people can do whatever they want but throwing away orbs and coins simply because you don't like the theme, the units featured or whatever, makes no sense to me. heck. you don't even need to USE the unit. (yeah you get 10 extra points per fight, which adds up) but stilll. i'd rather have say 100 points than 0 points simply because i couldn't have 110 points. 

Edited by daisy jane
feathers are not points

I'll start with Nino, she's the character I like the most here. I have everyone in this gauntlet except for Ced and Nagi in my barracks, though. I have them all at 5☆, Nino and Cecilia at +10, Lewyn at +3, Sue at +2, and Lugh and Merric at +1.

Interesting theme, but I'm not really invested. Guess I'll support Lugh since he's cute. Nino and Merric are the only ones I've used in the main series games, but both annoy the heck out of me in Heroes. So, Lugh it is.

I am going to go with Lewyn since I like him most, sadly my only copy is -atk but I still use him.  this is a fun theme and I like it and hope they do more like these.

Just now, EricaofRenais said:

I am going to go with Lewyn since I like him most, sadly my only copy is -atk but I still use him.  this is a fun theme and I like it and hope they do more like these.

i think the last time we had something like this was Thunderer battles. 🙂

it is fun.