Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Welcome Snow!

Bah, you're not welcome at all.

Escaped work earlier not to get involved in weather chaos.

Oh, it's snowing where you are?
Over here, all the cars were frozen over until, like, an hour or so ago, but no snow whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Dangonronpa is another placeholder in my library. Have it already for more than a year, but haven't played it yet. Actually I own the entire triology.  Since Sakura Wars was a good introduction into visuel novels, I might be more motivated to start with this series soon.

I have the first two games, though not the third. They were available as a bundle. I think you might enjoy it!
The genre says it is a visual novel, but there is a lot of gameplay you can do, too. The main meat of the game is the class trials. Those usually take a good hour or two to complete.

I also picked up Sakura Wars, I just haven't started it yet.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

And i love Draggy's emoji xD

Stamp287.png

xD

Here's my source for these.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

wS07yTK.png

Father and Daughter Duo facing off an angry racist woman, Hoshido Border, 2015, colorized.

And with that, the wall is clean, only the Pineapple Meme and his squad remaining, and seizing the Border

Then off to the last stop before the capital!

Staves saved my ass here xD

Edit:

hpV1oTq.png

phew

That was tough

I hope when you finished Shrimp-kun you said to the defeat Hoshidans, "death and dishonour for you at last". 

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh, it's snowing where you are?
Over here, all the cars were frozen over until, like, an hour or so ago, but no snow whatsoever.

Just snow pebbles so far. The air started to warm up, so it won't lie on the ground thankfully. Tonight it shall become 10 °C warmer than last night.

I have the first two games, though not the third. They were available as a bundle. I think you might enjoy it!
The genre says it is a visual novel, but there is a lot of gameplay you can do, too. The main meat of the game is the class trials. Those usually take a good hour or two to complete.

I know it features some minigames. I watched someone playing it some years ago, but I have no memories about the plot's content anymore.

I also picked up Sakura Wars, I just haven't started it yet.

nice, have fun!

Edited by Kasumi Yoshizawa

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I hope when you finished Shrimp-kun you said to the defeat Hoshidans, "death and dishonour for you at last".

FOR NOHR!

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Gacha game though Granblue Fantasy may be, these emojis are still fun to use!

reminds me of my collection of Falcom stickers i have on mobile (+ Steins;Gate)

0QVaivw.jpg

xD

2 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Just snow pebbles so far. The air started to warm up, so it won't lie on the ground thankfully. Tonight it shall become 10 °C warmer than last night.

I see, I see!
Weather report for my area says it's going to be... 2 degrees Celsius today and tomorrow.
Oh boy!

2 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I know it features some minigames. I watched someone playing it some years ago, but I have no memories about the plot's content anymore.

That's good!
Even if it is kinda predictable, the plot is still pretty well done!

3 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

nice, have fun!

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

reminds me of my collection of Falcom stickers i have on mobile (+ Steins;Gate)

0QVaivw.jpg

xD

Nice! xD

4 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

How long is a Danganronpa game?

The first one took me about 20 hours total, I think.
But I have heard the other ones are a bit longer.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Shrimpy would love the premium Friday one...

xD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

What do you do gameplay wise to solve murders or whatever happens?

I mean I played the Phoenix Wright demo...

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That's not too long which is good.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Snow good

Cold bad

opposite here

I like dry cold.

I have no issues to go out at -10 °C, if the sun is shining.

I hate cold and wet or mist as it is right now.

Just now, Sooks said:

What do you do gameplay wise to solve murders or whatever happens?

I mean I played the Phoenix Wright demo...

Your job whenever a murder happens is to find as many clues as to what happened as possible, and then you use those clues to unearth contradictions in the debates during the class trials (which is where the minigames come in):

• one minigame has you "shoot" clues to disprove wrong statements (for example, you have a clue "Knife" and someone says "this person was killed by a pipe!", you shoot the word Knife at the word pipe)
  • another has you complete a word puzzle to unearth a method (you have to shoot the fitting letters in the right order)
  • then, there is a tile matching minigame to complete a comic that reconstructs the exact order of events of the case
  • and then, there is a rhythm game in which you have to push buttons to destroy the opposition's arguments.
  • in between, you also need to answer questions correctly

There's a bit more to each of these than that, but that is the gist of it, basically.

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

That's not too long which is good.

Indeed!

I’m actually gonna continue in Stardew valley... huh. The freedom was kind of overwhelming but I think I get the gist of what I should be doing as a farmer now. Hopefully.

37 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I see, I see!
Weather report for my area says it's going to be... 2 degrees Celsius today and tomorrow.
Oh boy!

Currently, it's around 10C where I am. And where I live, usually it gets very close to the freezing point and dips a little above and below it in the depths of winter, but actually getting a good snowfall varies from year to year, I've had years without a big one. I'm right on the cusp of where rain and snow coexist, about an hour's drive inland, and I'd be in more much consistently winter snow territory.

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Snow good

Cold bad

Same. Although I'd add that as I don't yet drive, snow is better for me than it is for others. And, that I don't like playing in the snow, too cold and wet, I'm more an armchair Romantic when it comes to the weather and nature as a whole. 

And, snow is good for only the first three days. The day it falls, the day after snowfall, the day after that. Already on day three, the snow begins to lose its majestic sparkle and fluffiness and turn into white chunky ice, but by day four it's totally gone.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m actually gonna continue in Stardew valley... huh. The freedom was kind of overwhelming but I think I get the gist of what I should be doing as a farmer now. Hopefully.

I'd think farming sims tend to start this way. So much to be done when the game begins, so little time, money, and stamina to do any of it. You get the hang of a daily work rhythm and what you want to plan for as things progress.

But if you don't like the genre, thats fine. I've only in the past month or so begun my return to it after a long departure.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Same. Although I'd add that as I don't yet drive, snow is better for me than it is for others. And, that I don't like playing in the snow, too cold and wet, I'm more an armchair Romantic when it comes to the weather and nature as a whole. 

Oh, yeah. All of this applies to me as well.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd think farming sims tend to start this way. So much to be done when the game begins, so little time, money, and stamina to do any of it. You get the hang of a daily work rhythm and what you want to plan for as things progress.

But if you don't like the genre, thats fine. I've only in the past month or so begun my return to it after a long departure.

Yep, I set myself a goal for today and I am having fun!

pzhGTUl.jpg
LOOK WHAT I DID

(For those who don’t know, your farm starts as basically just that building with trees and fiber and grass and rocks and logs everywhere and I cleared that all out!)

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

My Corrin got Hex'd 

F

Still not everything is lost though...

FFFFFF